• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Brazil's New President Eliminates LGBT Office on First Day in Office

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
It makes you afraid to stand up for "God"...Basically it makes you a chickenbleep back stabber.

This means you are going against God's word. Let God judge them, but do not say that it is ok to sin and as always, like the bible says "John 13:34-35 34"A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. 35By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another."

So if you really cared for someone, would you at least be honest with them? Why let them wind up in hell?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I’m not gay, but don’t take offense if you call me gay. But it must be tough for you living in the closet. I hope you find peace.
Figured you were gay and I've never been in your closet, never shall be.

EatTheRich

President
It makes you afraid to stand up for "God"...Basically it makes you a chickenbleep back stabber.

This means you are going against God's word. Let God judge them, but do not say that it is ok to sin and as always, like the bible says "John 13:34-35 34"A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. 35By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another."

So if you really cared for someone, would you at least be honest with them? Why let them wind up in hell?
God and Hell are myths. It is not loving to persecute people.

C

Capitalist

I’m not gay, but don’t take offense if you call me gay. But it must be tough for you living in the closet. I hope you find peace.
Why would you use your gay friends as a weapon in a minor forum?

Doesn’t sound very considerate of you which leads me to question your sincerity in regards to your support.

I think you’ll just throw gays under the bus when they’ve outlived their usefulness. You’re half way there now with using them as a pejorative against a con.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Why would you use your gay friends as a weapon in a minor forum?

Doesn’t sound very considerate of you which leads me to question your sincerity in regards to your support.

I think you’ll just throw gays under the bus when they’ve outlived their usefulness. You’re half way there now with using them as a pejorative against a con.
A weapon? Have I offended you by talking about homosexuality, *edited*? Why so much hate and fear?

Last edited by a moderator:

Emily

NSDAP Kanzler
f libs can get several dozen Muslim in Congress and another Muslim President, libs can have America converted to same as Mid-East and the lib dream will be achieved.
Thee are some estimates claiming that before 2040 there will be enough Muslim citizens in the USA to decide the presidency.

who cares what people do with their lives?
People who care about other people care about what people do with their lives.

Now, if you're actually asking who cares what consenting adults do privately in regard to their intimate relations, the answer is that very few care. Very many more care about the imposition upon their own lives, and that of their posterity, that the normalization and celebration of homosexuality has engendered.

C

Capitalist

A weapon? Have I offended you by talking about homosexuality, snowflake? Why so much hate and fear?
Why do you use them as a weeping? Are they vile?

Why would I be offended unless otherwise?

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Why do you use them as a weeping? Are they vile?

Why would I be offended unless otherwise?
because your fellow conservatives were using “gay” as an insult and one inbred poster I shed them to get aids. Sorry, you want to associate with people like that, you’re going to get lumps in.

Fins

Fray Terror
because your fellow conservatives were using “gay” as an insult and one inbred poster I shed them to get aids. Sorry, you want to associate with people like that, you’re going to get lumps in.
You know, it’s actually really hard to get aids. HIV is the second hardest disease to contract. The only one harder to get is leprosy.

Fins

Fray Terror
You talking HIV? A lot of the world sure has it...
That’s because a lot of the world also thinks things like having sex with a virgin will cure HIV.

But the reality is, it pretty much requires the virus to enter through the blood. Without that, it’s tough to get. It’s very tough for men to get through vaginal intercourse.