• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Breaking: MAGA Mail Bomb Maggot Pleads Guilty

Fins

Fray Terror
Calm down Fins. No need to go out and buy stamps now.......
You are a proven liar on multiple accounts. Your partisan banner waiving is the root cause of the growing extremism. You are the fault and try to down play your contribution to the problem by claiming to be impartial and bipartisan. I have no use for your type.

Fins

Fray Terror
This trumpet is typical con trash. He would have been much more of a conservative hero had he been successful.
You’re another part of the problem. I suggest you go start reading up some of the hate and vile spewed by your own party. Hell, start with your own posts.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
You are a proven liar on multiple accounts. Your partisan banner waiving is the root cause of the growing extremism. You are the fault and try to down play your contribution to the problem by claiming to be impartial and bipartisan. I have no use for your type.
PN is the snake in the grass
The perfect car salesman and the only thing worse are lawyers

claims he spent summer up your way with his granddad that made him get a switch but never used it on him, I knew he was lying after that if he had

redtide

Mayor
How much did the DNC pay him to take the fall?
I hope it was a lot as he will be doing some serious time now. Talk about evil democrats going out and finding sick people and either paying them or scamming them into bad actions. SICK

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
PN is the snake in the grass
The perfect car salesman and the only thing worse are lawyers

claims he spent summer up your way with his granddad that made him get a switch but never used it on him, I knew he was lying after that if he had
No Dawg - I spent parts of my summers down YOUR way. I grew up about 45 minutes from Phil.

You were partially right though. I am damn near perfect, especially at getting under the skin of the low IQ short bussers around here. Nobody does it better. Better than all the rest. Nobody does it half as good as me. Dawggie I am PNWest. Now sing along with me....

PNWest

This trumpet is typical con trash. He would have been much more of a conservative hero had he been successful.
You’re another part of the problem. I suggest you go start reading up some of the hate and vile spewed by your own party. Hell, start with your own posts.
Hey now_what! I'm beginning to feel like some of the folks around here don't like people from Topix. You gettin' that feeling? Apparently some of these folks blame people like us who are both PARAGONS OF CIVILITY for their own actions. Fins obviously thinks that I, PNWest personally am the root cause of the extremism in this country. Imagine that. Neo accused me of collecting scalps now Fins blames me for all of that right wing violence. Not too shabby for an old phart.

At least Dawg thinks I'm better than lawyers.

Funny, funny stuff!

John Doe

I detest liberalism
Hey now_what! I'm beginning to feel like some of the folks around here don't like people from Topix. You gettin' that feeling? Apparently some of these folks blame people like us who are both PARAGONS OF CIVILITY for their own actions. Fins obviously thinks that I, PNWest personally am the root cause of the extremism in this country. Imagine that. Neo accused me of collecting scalps now Fins blames me for all of that right wing violence. Not too shabby for an old phart.

At least Dawg thinks I'm better than lawyers.

Funny, funny stuff!
"Paragon of civility"....lolollolollolllol
How does one learn to lie so comfortably?

PNWest

Blow smoke up our ass again and tell us what an "unbiased, paragon of civility" you are...:rolleyes:
You can read my profile:

I am the most impartial and most bipartisan poster of all time. THE PARAGON OF CIVILITY

I am the only liberal here that gives props to Trump or the republicans when they do something good and bashes the democrats when they do something bad. In spite of the many personal attacks directed against me personally I rarely (not never) attack back in as nasty a manner. Just look at the venom directed at me by the righties here. I don't give half as much back as is directed against me.

By the way - you don't like my alternate theme song? Why did you vote it down. Prefer my original one better?

John Doe

I detest liberalism
You can read my profile:

I am the most impartial and most bipartisan poster of all time. THE PARAGON OF CIVILITY

I am the only liberal here that gives props to Trump or the republicans when they do something good and bashes the democrats when they do something bad. In spite of the many personal attacks directed against me personally I rarely (not never) attack back in as nasty a manner. Just look at the venom directed at me by the righties here. I don't give half as much back as is directed against me.

By the way - you don't like my alternate theme song? Why did you vote it down. Prefer my original one better?
Tell us again how the guy that threatened Maxine is "typical Republican." And go blow smoke up someone else's ass

Bugger off you partisan Liar. Tuck your victim card back into the SJW deck, right next to the dog eared race card.

PNWest

Tell us again how the guy that threatened Maxine is "typical Republican." And go blow smoke up someone else's ass

Bugger off you partisan Liar. Tuck your victim card back into the SJW deck, right next to the dog eared race card.

Which one - do you mean the guy with the van? Yeah - he's a typical republican. He attended all of the Trump rallies near him, has a long history of republican support and cried like a baby when he was pleading guilty. His own parents kicked him out of the house. His Facebook page spouted the same type of stuff that almost all of you righties spout until they took it down after his arrest. He's obviously a very disturbed person. that's why he voted (R).

I don't know why you guys get so upset at me for pointing out the obvious.

John Doe

I detest liberalism
Which one - do you mean the guy with the van? Yeah - he's a typical republican. He attended all of the Trump rallies near him, has a long history of republican support and cried like a baby when he was pleading guilty. His own parents kicked him out of the house. His Facebook page spouted the same type of stuff that almost all of you righties spout until they took it down after his arrest. He's obviously a very disturbed person. that's why he voted (R).

I don't know why you guys get so upset at me for pointing out the obvious.
Here you go again, does the Scalise shooter represent you?

Like I said, only a partisan troll and hack, tries to smear an entire party based on the actions of one.

I will leave that to you, the partisan expert.

PNWest

Here you go again, does the Scalise shooter represent you?

Like I said, only a partisan troll and hack, tries to smear an entire party based on the actions of one.

I will leave that to you, the partisan expert.
"does the Scalise shooter represent you?" - Of course not. Back at Topix I was the very first to post news of the shooting within minutes of it's happening and the first to wish the man a speedy recovery. I condemned the shooter. In fact as far as I remember none of the liberal posters there at the time said anything other than wishing the man a speedy recovery and wanting to see the shooter punished. That's how liberals roll.

But what do we see with republicans? I see the same kinds of words coming from the righties here as come from these criminals. When called on it I see many of you trying to claim that conservative violence is a "false flag" operation even though you say the same thinsg as the perpetrators of the violence. Is it any wonder that I consider you to be typical. You say the same things, you wish for the same goals. My observation is that if it quacks like a duck and walks like a duck - well they're the same. Do you really believe that this guy wasn't a big Trump supporter? His family says so, his coworkers said so, his van says so, his picture at Trump rallies show so. He used some of the very same memes on his van and on his posters that the rightie here use. No difference. I am not smearing an entire party based on the actions of one person. I'm basing it on the actions of pretty much all of you.

You call me partisan but why don't you look at my posts and see how many of them actually praise democrats. Go look for yourself. Not as many as you thought were there. If you want me to stop calling you guys racists then do something to show me that you aren't.

John Doe

I detest liberalism
"does the Scalise shooter represent you?" - Of course not. Back at Topix I was the very first to post news of the shooting within minutes of it's happening and the first to wish the man a speedy recovery. I condemned the shooter. In fact as far as I remember none of the liberal posters there at the time said anything other than wishing the man a speedy recovery and wanting to see the shooter punished. That's how liberals roll.

But what do we see with republicans? I see the same kinds of words coming from the righties here as come from these criminals. When called on it I see many of you trying to claim that conservative violence is a "false flag" operation even though you say the same thinsg as the perpetrators of the violence. Is it any wonder that I consider you to be typical. You say the same things, you wish for the same goals. My observation is that if it quacks like a duck and walks like a duck - well they're the same. Do you really believe that this guy wasn't a big Trump supporter? His family says so, his coworkers said so, his van says so, his picture at Trump rallies show so. He used some of the very same memes on his van and on his posters that the rightie here use. No difference. I am not smearing an entire party based on the actions of one person. I'm basing it on the actions of pretty much all of you.

You call me partisan but why don't you look at my posts and see how many of them actually praise democrats. Go look for yourself. Not as many as you thought were there. If you want me to stop calling you guys racists then do something to show me that you aren't.
I did not read your BS screed. Tell us again how the guy that threatened Mad Max is a "typical Republican"

Your partisan rants are not worth reading.

PNWest

I did not read your BS screed. Tell us again how the guy that threatened Mad Max is a "typical Republican"

Your partisan rants are not worth reading.
First you ask me several questions. I answered them very clearly and gave additional pertinent details.

Then I discussed your point about the MAGA Mailbombing Maggot being a typical republican. You refused to read it. "Tell us again" you ask. I already did read the very post that you quoted.

You comment was a very strange one. First you say you did not read me, then you ask me to repeat my comments and you finished by saying that my posts are not worth reading.

I'm not a doctor but you've got something strange going on here. part of you demands an answer, part of you won't read it and part of you says that the post would not be worth it. Have you been diagnosed with schizophrenia? More like multiple personality disorder. Hopefully there's a personality in there that isn't a complete jerk.