• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Breaking: MAGA Mail Bomb Maggot Pleads Guilty

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
This trumpet is typical con trash. He would have been much more of a conservative hero had he been successful.
Trash? I've seen examples of leftist trash at their political events when it was over. They leave their imprint and garbage behind anywhere they have been. Leftist are scum and trash of the earth.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Hey now_what! I'm beginning to feel like some of the folks around here don't like people from Topix. You gettin' that feeling? Apparently some of these folks blame people like us who are both PARAGONS OF CIVILITY for their own actions. Fins obviously thinks that I, PNWest personally am the root cause of the extremism in this country. Imagine that. Neo accused me of collecting scalps now Fins blames me for all of that right wing violence. Not too shabby for an old phart.

At least Dawg thinks I'm better than lawyers.

Funny, funny stuff!
LOL, the people here are very extreme in their views. They’re set off very easily and I agree, they don’t like people from Politix holding them accountable for their words the way that we do.

Fins

Fray Terror
Hey now_what! I'm beginning to feel like some of the folks around here don't like people from Topix. You gettin' that feeling? Apparently some of these folks blame people like us who are both PARAGONS OF CIVILITY for their own actions. Fins obviously thinks that I, PNWest personally am the root cause of the extremism in this country. Imagine that. Neo accused me of collecting scalps now Fins blames me for all of that right wing violence. Not too shabby for an old phart.

At least Dawg thinks I'm better than lawyers.

Funny, funny stuff!
I don’t like liars or hypocrites. You are both. And yes, you are to blame. As for Topix, no one but you cares about that shithole.

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
I don’t like liars or hypocrites. You are both. And yes, you are to blame. As for Topix, no one but you cares about that shithole.
You've got smog in your noggin.....

John Doe

I detest liberalism
LOL, the people here are very extreme in their views. They’re set off very easily and I agree, they don’t like people from Politix holding them accountable for their words the way that we do.
So hold your prog pal responsible for his bigoted smear that this guy was a "typical Republican" he only smeared about 60+ million Americans. Go ahead and do it, be accountable for YOUR words. horsechit

John Doe

I detest liberalism
So hold your prog pal responsible for his bigoted smear that this guy was a "typical Republican" he only smeared about 60+ million Americans. Go ahead and do it, be accountable for YOUR words. horsechit
Oh look, the ankle biter is following me around "disliking" my every post, what a loser.

John Doe

I detest liberalism
My alerts say otherwise as you posted 14 disagrees back to back.
It is you who is the liar.

Again , I said you stop , I stop.

Simple for you to understand??

LMAO
That's nice. I just counted 21 from you, I have not rated a single post of yours today, you rated what 5 of mine today alone and I just started posting. lol

John Doe

I detest liberalism
Liar

At 3.43 am you did again today!

Again, you stop, I stop!
That's not today dopey, that was before bed. You have been rating mine all day. Half my notifications this morning, was your childish game.

And you are the one that started it, so YOU stop.

Bear Claw

President
/
That's not today dopey, that was before bed. You have been rating mine all day. Half my notifications this morning, was your childish game.

And you are the one that started it, so YOU stop.

You are not overly bright.
3.43 am is today.

Crawl back under you cabbage leaf till you grow up child..