• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Breaking News: Russia probe report finds no evidence of political bias,

llovejim

Current Champion
Behind the headline - The devil is in the details:

The IG probe identified at least 17 "significant" errors in the Page applications and said they would launch a new audit into the FISA process.

Yay! More investigating!

Also:

Meanwhile, a key FBI player during the time frame, former FBI deputy director Andrew McCabe, has been facing the prospect of federal charges after Horowitz faulted him in a separate inquiry over statements he made during a Hillary Clinton-related investigation. The review found that McCabe "lacked candor" when talking with investigators, but the former FBI official has denied wrongdoing. McCabe has not been indicted.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fisa-report-doj-watchdog-releases-findings-on-russia-probe-surveillance

So, apparently, there is more to come.....
no, there is no more to come. and why would anyone, even a trump voter, believe in any investigation lasting many months, even a year or so, with about 40 different agents and lawyers and others working on it, and producing so many pages of documents and reports and findings, that 17 errors would be a big deal, especially if they had absolutely nothing to do with the overall findings of no witchhunt, no hoax, no bias, no deep state bullshit, none of the shit trump and his stooges have been spewing since Day One?

llovejim

Current Champion

@Spamature and @Bugsy McGurk heads are going to explode at this admission. They've been spouting off about the dossier being verified and true for 3 years. And just like the Mueller report they were proven wrong again.

Humiliation served. LOL.
bullshit!! the FISA application has nothing to do with the Russian Investigation. and much of the info used in the Steele Dossier was publicly known information, no one is denying that, and it was corroborated by other sources, and that was the info used by the random federal judge who approved the Carter Page FISA warrant, APPROVED WHEN HE WAS NOT EVEN CONNECTED TO THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN ANYMORE!! and it was the second FISA warrant on this russian stooge traitor, the first one came in 2014, before trump even thought about running in 2016, by another random federal judge...

Do you not think the fact he already had one FISA Warrant on him did not play into the second warrant being given? and then that warrrant was re-applied by another federal judge. and then that warrant was re-applied by another federal judge!! and trump voters are still claiming somehow they were bogus and part of a deep state obama plot? 4 different federal judges were all in on it? seriously? And even trump picked doj guys?

Last edited:

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
no, there is no more to come. and why would anyone, even a trump voter, believe in any investigation lasting many months, even a year or so, with about 40 different agents and lawyers and others working on it, and producing so many pages of documents and reports and findings, that 17 errors would be a big deal, especially if they had absolutely nothing to do with the overall findings of no witchhunt, no hoax, no bias, no deep state bullshit, none of the shit trump and his stooges have been spewing since Day One?

Actually there is.

Since Horowitz aka 'Mueller Buttboy' doesn't have the scope or power or the Reach legally as Durham.

Jack4freedom

Governor
So when you worked at Ralphs and you caught your friend and coworker stealing product from Ralphs would you turn them in? Or would you look the other way as long as it didn't jeopardize your job?
I'd say especially if they were a close personal friend you'd look the other way. Same with those in DC political party is irrelevant
I worked at Ralph’s when the 1971 Sylmar Earthquake hit. I was involved in the clean up of broken bottles and other damage. I remember cleaning up the liquor department where almost every bottle of booze was broken, but 40-50 were just wet but still viable. Me and my friend shoveled up all the glass and hauled it back to the trash bins but set aside a couple boxes full of booze and came by late at night to grab them in my 58 Chevy Truck. Neither one of us reported the other. What’s your point?

Zam-Zam

Senator

and said they would launch a new audit into the FISA process.

That sounds like more to come.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
I'd go with 4 years. And ALL senior management at the FBI, DOJ, CIA, and NSA need to go. They're all corrupt, and possibly traitors.
I agree Bagdad Barr needs to go, So glad you posted that senior leadership of the DOJ NEEDS TO GO !

So you are the first to admit Barr is corrupt and a possible traitor !

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
I have a question
How can you say an investigation is politically biased when everybody is of the same political affiliation? One might say he was a democrat or she's a Republican but really they are of one political party the government.
So I have come to the conclusion there wasn't any political bias
It's now US vs them.
Nothing will ever change, the 2 parties will continue to squeeze a third party out and they will put on their shows in public and drink beer together that night. I mean as bad as things got between Reagan and Tip , there are many pictures of them drinking together. I think Trump upset the balance and has threatened the future of the GOP party, do you really think that the establishment GOP is allowing all this to go forward for a no reason.... c'mon man ! They, Dems, all know an impeachment in the senate won't happen but only hope all the evidence sways the electorate and the cable new ratings skyrocket.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
I worked at Ralph’s when the 1971 Sylmar Earthquake hit. I was involved in the clean up of broken bottles and other damage. I remember cleaning up the liquor department where almost every bottle of booze was broken, but 40-50 were just wet but still viable. Me and my friend shoveled up all the glass and hauled it back to the trash bins but set aside a couple boxes full of booze and came by late at night to grab them in my 58 Chevy Truck. Neither one of us reported the other. What’s your point?
So you believe an IG report is going to allow DC politicians to be taken down?

Jack4freedom

Governor
So you believe an IG report is going to allow DC politicians to be taken down?
I believe the IG report is accurate. Mr. Horowitz spent two years investigating these matters and is under a white hot spotlight. He will come before a Congressional Commitee soon to back his findings under oath in a public hearing. Trump’s hand picked FBI Director Robert Ray agrees with IG report too. Trump has already started trashing Ray and suggested that he has a bad attitude.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
I believe the IG report is accurate. Mr. Horowitz spent two years investigating these matters and is under a white hot spotlight. He will come before a Congressional Commitee soon to back his findings under oath in a public hearing. Trump’s hand picked FBI Director Robert Ray agrees with IG report too. Trump has already started trashing Ray and suggested that he has a bad attitude.
Sure ok lol

Spamature

President

@Spamature and @Bugsy McGurk heads are going to explode at this admission. They've been spouting off about the dossier being verified and true for 3 years. And just like the Mueller report they were proven wrong again.

Humiliation served. LOL.
Care to tell us what exactly was inconsistent ?

If anyone is humiliated it's Trump's chumps and suckers who believed his Deep State QAnon, witch hunt bs.

Do you need a towel to wipe the egg off your face at the 3 yrs of ranting and raving about it ?

After toweling off you can compose and apology and we can decide whether or not you shown enough fealty for it to be accepted.

Mick

The Right is always right
Care to tell us what exactly was inconsistent ?
The dossier was debunked AGAIN. This time by Horowitz. You left wingers illiterate?

If anyone is humiliated it's Trump's chumps and suckers who believed his Deep State QAnon, witch hunt bs.

Do you need a towel to wipe the egg off your face at the 3 yrs of ranting and raving about it ?

After toweling off you can compose and apology and we can decide whether or not you shown enough fealty for it to be accepted.

Horowitz findings: "That so many basic and fundamental errors were made by three separate, handpicked investigative teams on one of the most sensitive FBI investigations that was briefed to the highest levels with the FBI…raised significant questions regarding the FBI chain of command’s management and supervision”

Now the alt-left excuse for the fraudulent investigation into the Trump campaign was just "incompetence"? You lefties denied wrongdoing.......and now you finally admit it but it's all a big "misunderstanding". You went from Russian collusion being real to Russian collusion not being real but no Obama cronies did anything wrong in investigating to now finally admitting they jacked up the whole thing in a fraudulent investigation but it is now just simple incompetence. They kept framing Trump because they didn't know any better. LMFAO.

Meanwhile, Durham is not buying that excuse:

"I have the utmost respect for the mission of the Office of Inspector General and the comprehensive work that went into the report prepared by Mr. Horowitz and his staff. However, our investigation is not limited to developing information from within component parts of the Justice Department. Our investigation has included developing information from other persons and entities, both in the U.S. and outside of the U.S. Based on the evidence collected to date, and while our investigation is ongoing, last month we advised the Inspector General that we do not agree with some of the report’s conclusions as to predication and how the FBI case was opened.”

Good luck

Mick

The Right is always right
Gee, ask them how they feel about windmills or how many times you have to flush the toilet.
How about our "57 states"? It seems a little bigger misstatement than guessing on toilet flushes, don't you think? Let me guess......it was just "incompetence" too?

Lulz