• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Breaking News: Russia probe report finds no evidence of political bias,

Boca

Governor
If Page was working for the CIA then he was a spy. If he was telling the Russians about what he was told by the FBI then he is possibly a double agent. That is definitely something that needs to be investigated.
Page wore a wire to a meeting with some Russian officials that resulted in convictions, so you can forget your fanciful double agent crap. Too many movies and popcorn have embarrassed you big time

Now, I don't know about the CIA but he was an undercover employee [UCE] of the FBI. That is why he was never charged with anything. It's also why Comey/Strzok obtained an illegal FISA warrant targeting him, And he wouldn't even have known it.

Here's why, the kicker, because of the two-hop rule, put in place by Obama, targeting Page, they could also target anyone he communicated with, and then anyone they communicated with.

Adam Schiff's secret deal with ATT was peanuts, unethical, an abuse of power, and possibly illegal.

Oh by the way CNN is owned by AT&T.

See how it works?

Last edited:
Page wore a wire to a meeting with some Russian officials that resulted in convictions, so you can forget your fanciful double agent crap. Too many movies and popcorn have embarrassed you big time

Now, I don't know about the CIA but he was an undercover employee [UCE] of the FBI. That is why he was never charged with anything. It's also why Comey/Strzok obtained an illegal FISA warrant targeting him, And he wouldn't even have known it.

Here's why, the kicker, because of the two-hop rule targeting him, they could also target anyone he communicated with, and then anyone they communicated with.

Adam Schiff's secret deal with ATT was peanuts, unethical, an abuse of power, and possibly illegal.
Statement had an "if" in it means no one knew at the time IE the warrants against Page.

What about those things do MAGA Suckers not understand !!

Look investigation was good, Trump is bad and Americans want him gone k?

thx

Mick

The Right is always right
Care to quote the IG report saying there was no there there in regards to Page?
"We found that members of the [counterintelligence] team failed to meet the basic obligation to ensure that the Carter Page FISA applications were ‘scrupulously accurate.......We identified significant inaccuracies and omissions in each of the four applications – 7 in the first FISA application and a total of 17 by the final renewal application."

But trust them these lies and frame up of Page over and over was just "incompetence" right? I don't think Durham buys that. We shall see.

Except for the US ally tip on "Benedict" Donald J Trumps treason?

thx in advance

What did Trump do again? We missed that. We do have evidence his haters were compiling fraudulent applications to go after them as quoted above, though. Facts matter here, deranged left winger.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
The IG report says otherwise. Having trouble reconciling facts, leftist?

It should have never gotten to Mueller. The investigation was built on lies. The IG report makes that clear.
The IG report says no such thing. You should read it sometime.

Meanwhile, the Russians broke the law when they hacked into the DNC server. Their efforts benefited Trump. It made sense to investigate.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
So you must think there is evidence in my posts that I've lied. Find one.
I know human nature
close friends who also work with them will not snitch on them
Government employees that have worked together 15 plus years aren't going to snitch they will cover it up.
Why is it the government gets to investigate itself?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I know human nature
close friends who also work with them will not snitch on them
Government employees that have worked together 15 plus years aren't going to snitch they will cover it up.
Why is it the government gets to investigate itself?
I don't like thieves. Close friends were lying to a kid that we'd befriended. They were getting him to give them money and they were buying heroin with it. I told him and the result was those friends quit being friends. That was back in the late 60s.

Got out of the Navy and shared an apartment with two guys who got out at the same time. I got a job in IT for BofA. The third guy spent his time smoking dope. I found a lot of stolen stuff in his room and told him to get out. I couldn't call the cops without being implicated...he refused to move. I told him that I'd kick his ass every day at 4pm until he moved.. he left the next day. Only took one poke in the nose to convince him. That was in the late 70s.

It seems you've learned your lesson of human nature from the scum you hang out with.

Boca

Governor
Statement had an "if" in it means no one knew at the time IE the warrants against Page.

What about those things do MAGA Suckers not understand !!

Look investigation was good, Trump is bad and Americans want him gone k?

thx
What "if" ?....forget about the indecipherable sentence.

Mick

The IG report says no such thing. You should read it sometime.
Coming from the guy who still can't reconcile the fact the FISA warrant on Page was deemed illegitimate by Horowitz. Now that is FUNNY. Try reading the numerous quotes I've given above. They all come directly from the report (with a couple directly from the Mueller report).

And, yes, the report is very clear that the FISA warrant was illegitimate.

Meanwhile, the Russians broke the law when they hacked into the DNC server. Their efforts benefited Trump. It made sense to investigate.
Great. Investigate the hacking. Don't draw Trump into it based upon the flimsiest of allegations. And then when it becomes obviously apparent the allegations are wrong then immediately drop the case. They didn't. They misrepresented the case and this is where we are at now. The U.S. attorney for Connecticut running a criminal probe on those involved. Obama's IG admitting the courts were lied to but trying to justify it with excuses of "incompetence".

Last edited:

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Here's why, the kicker, because of the two-hop rule, put in place by Obama, targeting Page, they could also target anyone he communicated with, and then anyone they communicated with.

See how it works?
Really? You were in on the "secret deal"?

Boca

Governor
The IG report says no such thing. .
The report said there were 17 rules broken. meaning they were intentional for a purpose, meaning they were intentional falsehoods. meaning they were lies.

I don't like going down in the weeds with you people, particularly with semantics and particularly with semantics and euphemisms, but sometimes it's necessary.

Last edited:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
That's the boiled down word of this finding:

“That so many basic and fundamental errors were made by three separate, handpicked investigative teams on one of the most sensitive FBI investigations that was briefed to the highest levels with the FBI…raised significant questions regarding the FBI chain of command’s management and supervision”

The errors were either being done purposely or because of incompetence. So you admitting they were done purposely now?

:D
nope. judgement calls you disagree with? Some are simply trivial...."hey judge...Page helped in a case back in 2013"...relevant? I think not.

Spamature

President
No, because he had been cleared in 2013, there was much exculpatory information on him, and the dossier was literally the ONLY thing they presented to the court. They knew the dossier was a fraud. If they had evidence they wouldn't have needed to fraud the court. Read the IG report. It is a serious condemnation of the Dems efforts here. Basically, Dems want you to believe incompetence rather than bias was the reason. Durham doesn't buy that.

He didn't say there was "good reason". He said the standard was so low that he accepted their reasoning. He was acknowledging that it was flimsy from the beginning. Stop misrepresenting the report.

The Mueller report:

“The investigation did not identify evidence that any U.S. persons knowingly or intentionally coordinated with [Russia’s] interference operation.”

Russian collusion was a fraud, the FISA warrant against Page was a fraud, the entire investigation was a fraud. Facs matter. You have difficulty staying on the facts.
Still peddling that half truth. Of course you don't EVER mention the definition Mueller gave for “[Russia’s] interference operation.” Dishonesty prevents you from admitting he was only talking about the actual hacking and the activities of the IRA. So instead you keep pushing this lie by omission.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
The report said there were 17 rules broken. meaning they were intentional for a purpose, meaning they were intentional falsehoods. meaning they were lies.

I don't like going down in the weeds with you people, particularly with semantics and particularly with semantics and euphemisms, but sometimes it's necessary.
Intentional?

Spamature

President

See how it works?
And he was relying to the Russians what the FBI told him. So some of the folks were Russian intelligence in that 2nd hop, apparently.

Jack4freedom

Governor
So you believe the AG should just come out and back the report even if he disagrees with it? Look, the parts Barr disagrees with are the SUBJECTIVE parts. We all now know the FISA warrant against Page was bunk, the dossier was bunk, Russian collusion was bunk. We all now know that fraudulent information was used in this investigation while exculpatory material was excluded. There are simple material facts. Barr nor Horowitz disagree with these material facts. No sane person attempts to argue it anymore You may have left wing mental illness toadies like spammy and middie but they do not represent the facts.

What Barr disagrees with is the SUBJECTIVE parts of the report. Horowitz feels the framing of Trump associates was simple incompetence. Barr thinks there is more to it because of its sheer volume and repetitive nature. The fact the investigation was a joke is no longer in doubt, though. Subjective opinions about the facts can draw different conclusions. Opinions on motive here for example.
The investigation was warranted and if the FBI would have ignored the warning signs they would be guilty of negligence. That’s what the report makes clear. Barr is a lying scumbag who is obviously running a cover campaign for his benefactor Trump. No real AG comes out and trashes his IG the day after ir is released. He isn’t fooling anyone but Hannitized Ditto Head imbeciles.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Precisely. They had no evidence against Page otherwise. And they knew the dossier was bunk. This is why Barr and Durham don't buy Horowitz's excuse for it.
Durham is going to crap out just like Horowitz. You may as well just change your Avitar to Sean Hannity ad get it over with.

Coming from the guy who still can't reconcile the fact the FISA warrant on Page was deemed illegitimate by Horowitz. Now that is FUNNY. Try reading the numerous quotes I've given above. They all come directly from the report (with a couple directly from the Mueller report).

And, yes, the report is very clear that the FISA warrant was illegitimate.

Great. Investigate the hacking. Don't draw Trump into it based upon the flimsiest of allegations. And then when it becomes obviously apparent the allegations are wrong then immediately drop the case. They didn't. They misrepresented the case and this is where we are at now. The U.S. attorney for Connecticut running a criminal probe on those involved. Obama's IG admitting the courts were lied to but trying to justify it with excuses of "incompetence".
The FBI wanted to investigate the hacking, but the Democrats refused to allow the FBI to look at the server. Too much incriminating evidence on it, no doubt.

Mick

The investigation was warranted and if the FBI would have ignored the warning signs they would be guilty of negligence. That’s what the report makes clear. Barr is a lying scumbag who is obviously running a cover campaign for his benefactor Trump. No real AG comes out and trashes his IG the day after ir is released. He isn’t fooling anyone but Hannitized Ditto Head imbeciles.
You are claiming Barr is lying. What is he lying about? The misconduct here and the repeated efforts to frame Trump associates isn't in doubt anymore. Barr believes the misconduct wasn't simply a mistake.....and cites the sheer overwhelming abundance of it. If you are going to accuse people of being liars you should at least get your facts straight. When you make things up that makes YOU the liar. Clown.

Mick

Durham is going to crap out just like Horowitz. You may as well just change your Avitar to Sean Hannity ad get it over with.
Right. Just like we would all be proven wrong and Russian collusion really did happen. That the dossier was true. That Kavanaugh was a serial rapist. That hands up, don't shoot really happened.

Here is advice. Horowitz has already found 50 times the evidence for misconduct that targeted Trump associates than Mueller ever found on Russian collusion with Trump associates. You've already lost this battle. The indictments coming from Durham will just be the icing on the cake.