• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Breaking news: Trump order enables AG to Declassify Info/docs About Origins of Russia Probe

Max R.

On the road
Supporting Member
You sound like one of the nutty Red Scare conspiracy theorists. Or a Russian agent.
Because Russian agents are in the habit of advocating sterner measures against Russia? Unlikely, Comrade from the Red Planet, but I can see why a Russian agent would advocate "Nothing happening here, why are you so concerned?"

Dino

Russian Asset
Republicans investigated Clinton for a real estate deal, his Christmas card list and Socks the cat, etc. Clinton handled it like a real president.
Republicans investigated Obama continually, Benghazi, etc. Obama handled it like a real president.
Trump aids and abets Putin/Russia to help him win the election. Pussy Trump can't handle the investigation.
Trump did nothing to aid or abet Putin in any way. That empty allegation has not a shred of definitive proof. There never was any, and the Mueller report proves the charge was fraudulent.
You dodged the question though. Isn’t it fair to know where these bogus allegations originated?

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
Because Russian agents are in the habit of advocating sterner measures against Russia? Unlikely, Comrade from the Red Planet, but I can see why a Russian agent would advocate "Nothing happening here, why are you so concerned?"
Now you're accusing FBI agents of being Russian agents?

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
Wow, you're all over the place now. Either you or your handlers must really be desperate. I think it's just you.
Did you post this?
You are accusing FBI agents of being Russian agents

Sorry to see your thinking is so 2D. Exactly what a Russian agent would want everyone to believe, eh, comrade?

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
As much as is legally possible. Yes.
HA...easy to say when you know it will never happen. You could read the whole redacted thing and deny any wrongdoing whatsoever by Trump, even if it were laid out for anyone to see......Hell, it already is, without the redacted part. The obstruction is there and it continues every time he keeps one of his people from testifying.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Trump did nothing to aid or abet Putin in any way. That empty allegation has not a shred of definitive proof. There never was any, and the Mueller report proves the charge was fraudulent.
You dodged the question though. Isn’t it fair to know where these bogus allegations originated?
You should read the Mueller report.
Our Intel routinely monitors communications of our foes like Russia. They picked up communications between Trump campaign people and Russians. Other nations told us they'd picked up the same. That prompted our Intel to take a serious look at what was going on concerned that Russians were infiltrating, compromising the campaign.

Jen

Senator
HA...easy to say when you know it will never happen. You could read the whole redacted thing and deny any wrongdoing whatsoever by Trump, even if it were laid out for anyone to see......Hell, it already is, without the redacted part. The obstruction is there and it continues every time he keeps one of his people from testifying.
Apparently you failed to notice that Trump has given the okay to open up everything. I welcome that. And yes. Democrats have been able to see the unredacted material for quite a while now even though they pretend they can't see it.

Democrats have a whole lot to lose when everything is opened up and I hope that happens sooner than later. If it nails some Republicans in the process........that would be good too.

Max R.

On the road
Supporting Member
Apparently you failed to notice that Trump has given the okay to open up everything. I welcome that. And yes. Democrats have been able to see the unredacted material for quite a while now even though they pretend they can't see it.

Democrats have a whole lot to lose when everything is opened up and I hope that happens sooner than later. If it nails some Republicans in the process........that would be good too.
Agreed. Let’s shine some light on all the cockroaches, not just one side or the other. If more people have to go to prison, I’m good with it.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
I'd like a link to all investigative materials around Socks the Cat, please.
In 1995, Socks had found himself at the center of sparring between Clinton and the Republican-controlled Congress, when Indiana Congressman Dan Burton called for an investigation into how much of the federal budget was used to respond to Socks’s fan mail. “Who pays for the postage?” he demanded of the president in a letter. “[A]re the taxpayers being made to pay for your feline’s fan club?”

Caroljo

Senator
In 1995, Socks had found himself at the center of sparring between Clinton and the Republican-controlled Congress, when Indiana Congressman Dan Burton called for an investigation into how much of the federal budget was used to respond to Socks’s fan mail. “Who pays for the postage?” he demanded of the president in a letter. “[A]re the taxpayers being made to pay for your feline’s fan club?”

Where did you find this.....Mashable.com? Got a better known reliable link to prove this? All I could find was the 1 link from Mashable, which looked a lot like what you posted here. I'd believe this more if I knew where you got it. This was such a HUGE thing I'm surprised I couldn't find more! LMAO!!!

EDIT: I found your 'link' in the post, Chicago Tribune. Huh....like I said, I'm amazed nobody else knew about this, such a HUGE scandal! Lol!

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member

Trump is still obstructing justice by not letting anyone testify about their testimony to Mueller. He obstructed justice when he told the congress that he would not talk about infrastructure or anything else until they stopped investigating him. Mueller laid out 10 times Trump could be charged with obstruction. Barr vindicated him. Mueller did not. I think you want to forget Mueller telling Barr that he wasn't presenting it correctly.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Where did you find this.....Mashable.com? Got a better known reliable link to prove this? All I could find was the 1 link from Mashable, which looked a lot like what you posted here. I'd believe this more if I knew where you got it. This was such a HUGE thing I'm surprised I couldn't find more! LMAO!!!

EDIT: I found your 'link' in the post, Chicago Tribune. Huh....like I said, I'm amazed nobody else knew about this, such a HUGE scandal! Lol!
NOBODY? That's BS. Just because you claim you didn't hear about it, that means nobody else did? WOW...that's narcissism in a nutshell.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member

You provide the link to them and do you think they'd keep their yaps shut? Hell no...they want more. LOL

EatTheRich

President
Let's put it this way; The Russians are interfering in the election, I have close business relations with the Russians and even seek help from them against political opponents. After I win the election, I denounce any investigation into the Russians and publicly accept Putin's word that our intelligence agencies are wrong and that he didn't order any interference.

Do you think I should be investigated? A simple yes or no, please.
Investigated for what?