• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Breaking: Trump worshipper in New Zealand runs amok killing at least 27

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
Effective.
He wanted to "influence" politics in the US and "further the social, cultural, political and racial divide within the United states"...... seems like he is going to, judging by this thread and the others which are sure to follow.:cool:
Sounds like a leftist to me. My view is what I do as a gun owner will also effect other gun owners

freyasman

Senator
Sounds like a leftist to me. My view is what I do as a gun owner will also effect other gun owners
I don't think so. He sounds like someone who just can't keep it in his pants anymore and wants the party to start right [Unwelcome language removed] now..... today. And for those folks in NZ, it did.

He's a white version of Micah Johnson, but at least Johnson went after cops on the job, and not folks just praying in a building.

This is bad.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Effective.
He wanted to "influence" politics in the US and "further the social, cultural, political and racial divide within the United states"...... seems like he is going to, judging by this thread and the others which are sure to follow.:cool:
Well his message arrived timely....hopefully no one here is out beating or accosting fellow citizens in the streets or in restaurants

Bugsy McGurk

President
Effective.
And here we go...blaming those who criticize the global campaign of right wing white supremacy and xenophobia, rather than those who are carrying out that campaign. Maybe others should just ignore it and remain silent, so we don’t have a “divide”?

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
I apologize for my Liberal Comrades who tie everything to trump.

Using this twisted , insane, retarded logic: This Makes Obama Tied to the Ft Hood Massacre

Besides, @PNWest got this from CNN

CNN Guest Connects Trump to Mosque Shooting in New Zealand

Again I apologize for the retarded liberals who post such things.

Bugsy McGurk

President
I apologize for my Liberal Comrades who tie everything to trump.

Using this twisted , insane, retarded logic: This Makes Obama Tied to the Ft Hood Massacre

Besides, @PNWest got this from CNN

CNN Guest Connects Trump to Mosque Shooting in New Zealand

Again I apologize for the retarded liberals who post such things.
The guy was implemementing Trump’s anti-Muslim, white supremacist agenda, and he expressly mentioned Trump’s “leadership” in that area.

Why would anybody connect this to Trump?

;-)

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
The guy was implemementing Trump’s anti-Muslim, white supremacist agenda, and he expressly mentioned Trump’s “leadership” in that area.

;-)
Why indeed??? Because 2020 doesn't look good for lefty.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY

;-)

Oh and if you keep wishing to be ignorant and stupid (like all leftists like me)

BUT YOU WANT US ALL TO BE LIKE EUROPE !

Then Europe is to blame for shootings too for being anti immigration.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2018/05/24/donald-trump-europe-border-walls-migrants/532572002/

Since the start of Europe's migrant crisis in 2015, at least 800 miles of fences have been erected by Austria, Bulgaria, Greece, Hungary, Macedonia, Slovenia and others — a swift and concrete reaction as more than 1.8 million people descended on Europe from war zones from Afghanistan to Syria.

The length is about 40% of the 2,000-mile wall Trump wants built between the United States and Mexico to keep out illegal immigrants. About 700 miles of fencing already exists.

Just remember this and you can shut your face. Ok ?

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
What are you babbling about? What was “made up”?

"implemementing Trump’s anti-Muslim, white supremacist agenda"

That was made up.

(Especially since you can't spell)

See, You are a retarded liberal like me.

But - people better than us know what you mean.

"Anti Muslim" you are crying about the 'Muslim Ban' when 95% of Muslims could still com here.. Kind of like when other presidents did it.

And 'White Supremacist Agenda'. Of course there isn't one. It's just drama queen material But as a Liberal You have to say that.

We get it. You are too old & far down the retard road of liberalism to change. But people smarter than us will put you in your place for having such stupid and ignorant beliefs.

Bugsy McGurk

President
"implemementing Trump’s anti-Muslim, white supremacist agenda"

That was made up.

(Especially since you can't spell)

See, You are a retarded liberal like me.

But - people better than us know what you mean.

"Anti Muslim" you are crying about the 'Muslim Ban' when 95% of Muslims could still com here.. Kind of like when other presidents did it.

And 'White Supremacist Agenda'. Of course there isn't one. It's just drama queen material But as a Liberal You have to say that.

We get it. You are too old & far down the retard road of liberalism to change. But people smarter than us will put you in your place for having such stupid and ignorant beliefs.
Please. Denying Trump’s anti-Muslim hate campaign and his support for the “very fine people” in Charlottesville is flat out pathetic. Own your wackjob cult leader.