• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Brent. Comment regarding ignore feature

Jen

Senator
The posts of persons on ignore are also showing in my News Feed. I don't mind them showing up in the Spy area, but one of the reasons they are ignored is so that I don't have to see them in News Feed.

Thanks for looking into that.

Jen

Jen

Senator
I'm not sure what they are trying to say.
I am following a top post made by someone I am not specifically following (but not ignoring). When I click into the "Your News Feed" option, there are posts made by someone I am ignoring (that have been made to a top post I am following).

I guess that if I am following a post and someone I have blocked posts to that post then I will see that person and the first line of his/her post in my "your news feed" area as well as in my "spy" area.

I can deal with it. I do think that if that's the way it is, we should be aware of it. There are plenty of other places to click when looking at posts so we just need to know where not to click if we have huge issues with someone.

Thanks for checking into it, Brent.
Jen

Brent W

Council Member
I'm not sure what they are trying to say.
I am following a top post made by someone I am not specifically following (but not ignoring). When I click into the "Your News Feed" option, there are posts made by someone I am ignoring (that have been made to a top post I am following).

I guess that if I am following a post and someone I have blocked posts to that post then I will see that person and the first line of his/her post in my "your news feed" area as well as in my "spy" area.

I can deal with it. I do think that if that's the way it is, we should be aware of it. There are plenty of other places to click when looking at posts so we just need to know where not to click if we have huge issues with someone.

Thanks for checking into it, Brent.
Jen

Thank you again for the detailed feedback. I have passed this along. :)

Jen

Senator
All seems to be working well. I found one problem that was of my own doing. So whatever I did and whatever they did [if anything] everything is working the way it should.

I think this new format is great...........still getting used to no threaded, but that's my own issue and it's coming right along.

jen

Thank you again for the detailed feedback. I have passed this along. :)