• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Brilliant Trump idea: Dump immigrant detainees in Sanctuary Cities

reason10

Governor
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2019/04/12/what-a-trumpian-idea-send-gifts-of-love-to-sanctuary-cities/

What a Trumpian Idea! Send Gifts of Love to Sanctuary Cities
Now, what this is, the Washington Post claims to have seen some memos from the Department of the Homeland Security where White House officials — i.e., Stephen Miller — supposedly tried to pressure immigration authorities to release detained illegal aliens onto the streets of sanctuary cities.

What a great idea! They say they love them, they say they want them, they’ve got their borders open, so send them there. What a great idea! The Washington Post claims it was planned as a way to retaliate against Trump’s political adversaries. Even better! Even better. This is exactly the kind of stuff we’re up against each and every. What a great idea.

And it is so perfectly Trumpian! The plan was to send some of them to Pelosi’s San Francisco district. I mean, you… (Snort!) It’s the kind of idea I’m jealous I didn’t come up with it, the kind of policy suggestion that I regret I didn’t think of. But then you read further and it kind of depresses you. The Washington Post is just trying to make a scandal out of a blue-sky idea. They’re blue-skying ideas. The idea apparently was “briefly floated” and then it was “quickly rejected,” which is just disappointing as it can be to me.

It probably won't happen. But imagine the shit fits the idiots on the left would pitch if President Trump decided to do it.

reason10

Governor
This whole idea is based on believing their own propaganda that immigrants are a scourge.
Nobody is saying immigrants are a scourge.

These animals are not immigrants.

Immigrants come here legally, waiting their turn, filling out the proper forms, entering through legal ports of entry, not swimming the *edited* Rio Grande.

In 2017, two *edited* million legal immigrants came to America. There was no problem. President Trump wants legal immigrants here.

These animals are illegal aliens. Just because they *edited* vote Democratic does not justify ignoring the law and letting them stay.

Last edited by a moderator:

EatTheRich

President
Nobody is saying immigrants are a scourge.

These animals are not immigrants.

Immigrants come here legally, waiting their turn, filling out the proper forms, entering through legal ports of entry, not swimming the *edited* Rio Grande.

In 2017, two *edited* million legal immigrants came to America. There was no problem. President Trump wants legal immigrants here.

These animals are illegal aliens. Just because they *edited* vote Democratic does not justify ignoring the law and letting them stay.
They don’t vote, genius. And the only thing keeping them from being legal immigrants is your messed up exclusionary system which encourages illegal immigration so you can have more discrimination and lower wages.

D

Deleted member 21794

This whole idea is based on believing their own propaganda that immigrants are a scourge.
No. It's based on liberals offering sanctuary for illegal aliens. It's their big chance to show us how caring and sincere they are.

D

Deleted member 21794

They don’t vote, genius. And the only thing keeping them from being legal immigrants is your messed up exclusionary system which encourages illegal immigration so you can have more discrimination and lower wages.
Of course illegals vote. As you know, Barack Obama encouraged them to do so.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
if they don't vote how in hell were they indicted and convicted for voting________

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Link to tens of millions being convicted of voting illegally.
where the hell did I post 10's of millions_________________________?
you posted 10's of millions of scientist there's not that many!

Don't put shit here I didn't say.