• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Brilliant Trump idea: Dump immigrant detainees in Sanctuary Cities

EatTheRich

President

Days

Commentator
So Obama clearly says there that only citizens vote. “When you vote, you are a citizen yourself.”
He's saying that only citizens are legal to vote, so don't worry about voting because the government doesn't look through the voting rolls for illegals...

EatTheRich

President
He's saying that only citizens are legal to vote, so don't worry about voting because the government doesn't look through the voting rolls for illegals...
He’s saying that citizens shouldn’t worry about voting because when they do the government doesn’t look for undocumented family members living with them and deport them.

Days

Commentator
He’s saying that citizens shouldn’t worry about voting because when they do the government doesn’t look for undocumented family members living with them and deport them.
That is totally ridiculous, the question was whether illegals should worry about getting caught if they vote, his answer was not to worry, because the government doesn't look for illegals in the election results. The reason the government doesn't look for illegals in election results is because only citizens vote. That was his answer.

EatTheRich

President
That is totally ridiculous, the question was whether illegals should worry about getting caught if they vote, his answer was not to worry, because the government doesn't look for illegals in the election results. The reason the government doesn't look for illegals in election results is because only citizens vote. That was his answer.
That wasn’t the question though. She asked, “If I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family?”

Days

Commentator
That wasn’t the question though. She asked, “If I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family?”
ETR, you need to take a break, you've wrapped your ability to reason into a pretzel. Look at your answer, you are contending that ...

If I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family?

is different from my point....

the question was whether illegals should worry about getting caught if they vote

Her question began plainly, "Many of the undocumented, the Dreamers, are fearful to vote... so if I vote..."

how in the heck are you saying I got it wrong? I nailed it, I said exactly what the former president's answer meant...

EatTheRich

President
ETR, you need to take a break, you've wrapped your ability to reason into a pretzel. Look at your answer, you are contending that ...

If I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family?

is different from my point....

the question was whether illegals should worry about getting caught if they vote

Her question began plainly, "Many of the undocumented, the Dreamers, are fearful to vote... so if I vote..."

how in the heck are you saying I got it wrong? I nailed it, I said exactly what the former president's answer meant...

She was saying that CITIZENS who voted might be concerned about NONCiTiZEN members of their family being deported.

D

Deleted member 21794

She was saying that CITIZENS who voted might be concerned about NONCiTiZEN members of their family being deported.
She is a non-citizen who considers herself a citizen. Obama accepted her premise.

Nostra

Governor
WASHINGTON — Nineteen foreign nationals ranging from age 26 to 71 have been charged with illegally voting in the November 2016 election in North Carolina, the Justice Department said Friday. Nine of the 19 were also charged with falsely claiming American citizenship to get on voter rolls.

A 20th man, whose nationality was not identified, was charged with helping one of the foreigners falsely claim citizenship.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/08/24/us/north-carolina-illegal-voters.html

Days

Commentator
And Obama corrected the idea that aliens could vote by pointing out that “when you vote, you are a citizen yourself.”
You are taking Obama's answer out of context to the question. The question was, should illegals be afraid to vote, should they be afraid that ICE will come for them and their families? Obama was answering, don't be afraid to vote, the government is not going to check the election for illegals.