• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Brilliant Trump idea: Dump immigrant detainees in Sanctuary Cities

Nostra

Governor
13% of voters are not undocumented aliens. It is literally a one-in-a-billion (0.0000001%) phenomenon.
Let's do some math. One of the links I provided was about 19 illegal voters being convicted in N. Carolina for voting in the 2016 election. Let's assume for the sake of this exercise those are the only illegal votes in the entire country.

For your math to be correct there would have been 19 BILLION voters in 2016.

You suck at math like you suck at life.

EatTheRich

President
Let's do some math. One of the links I provided was about 19 illegal voters being convicted in N. Carolina for voting in the 2016 election. Let's assume for the sake of this exercise those are the only illegal votes in the entire country.

For your math to be correct there would have been 19 BILLION voters in 2016.

You suck at math like you suck at life.
Nope, there would have to have been 19 billion voters in every election ever, corresponding to the 19 “illegal voters” there ever were, ever.

Nostra

Governor
What didn’t you understand? There were not 19 “illegal voters” in each election. There have been about 19 total.
Bullshit. If you believe there have only been 19 illegal voters in every election ever you are a complete moron.

I have linked to other convictions already.

19 in NC in one election. Using your moronic math that means you think 19 BILLION votes were cast in 2016.

Idiot.

EatTheRich

President
Bullshit. If you believe there have only been 19 illegal voters in every election ever you are a complete moron.

I have linked to other convictions already.

19 in NC in one election. Using your moronic math that means you think 19 BILLION votes were cast in 2016.

Idiot.
“Other convictions”? There has only been one voter in whose case there has been a conviction in N. Carolina. Nice try.

Nostra

Governor
Why is it illegal to send illegals to NYC, but legal to send them somewhere else in the USA?

If de Blimpo gets his way, won't that set the precedent that illegals have to be sent home?