• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Btw, what crime did Hunter Biden allegedly commit?

llovejim

Current Champion
I am sure you are an expert on prostitutes.
wow, you really showed him! trump is probably the expert when it comes to paying women to have sex with his bloated cheeto ass. how else could that puffy lardo get laid?

reason10

Governor
The only “defense” offered by Trump toadies for his Ukraine outrage is that he wanted Hunter Biden’s crimes investigated. But I have yet to see any Trump toadies even allege what that crime might have been.

Can anybody concoct an alleged crime by Joe Biden’s son?
Cocaine possession. That got him kicked out of the Navy.

The Ukraine government obviously thought his company Burisma had committed some crimes, which is why the prosecutor was investigating them, until BITE ME extorted the government into firing that man.

Perhaps you should ask Joe Biden what horrible crime his son had committed that would have cause him to use American taxpayer funds to extort and bribe a government official.

reason10

Governor
he took a very profitable job with a natural gas company in Ukraine, that had already been investigated for corruption and cleared BEFORE he took the job. that is naughty.
That's a lie. The prosecutor was investigating that company until Joe Biden extorted Ukraine and forced it to fire that prosecutor. His replacement played ball and rubber stamped whatever crimes Hunter the Coke Head committed.

Kinda like appointing Sean Hannity as a prosecutor to investigate Trump. Same concept.

Zelensky

Quid pro Quo

The Ukraine government obviously thought his company Burisma had committed some crimes, which is why the prosecutor was investigating them, until Biden extorted the government into firing that man.

Perhaps you should ask Joe Biden what horrible crime his son had committed that would have cause him to use American taxpayer funds to extort and bribe a government official.
In Ukraine Mr Biden and son charged with nothing......You dream of things that will not happen...In Ukraine we call that being a Dipsheetsky

reason10

Governor
I do not know this VPN?...I see Mr Trump try to find dirt on Mr Bidens son...Yet Mr Trump Hire Daughter....Here in Ukraine we call a dipsheetsky
Trump didn't try to find dirt an anyone. Joe Biden was going around bragging about how he extorted the Ukraine government into firing the prosecutor that was going after Hunter. Trump just asked the Ukraine president to look into it.

reason10

Governor
In Ukraine Mr Biden and son charged with nothing......You dream of things that will not happen...In Ukraine we call that being a Dipsheetsky
Of course not. Their prosecutor was fured, after the Vice President threatened Ukraine with the loss of funding.

Must be nice, having such a powerful father to commit international crimes whenever you break the law.

Zelensky

Quid pro Quo
Trump didn't try to find dirt an anyone. Joe BITE ME was going around bragging about how he extorted the Ukraine government into firing the prosecutor that was going after Hunter. Trump just asked the Ukraine president to look into it.
Mr Trump ask Foreign Government to investigate Mr Bidens....A crime in Ukraine and America

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
My English is not perfect....But I will put you on ignore.....In Ukraine we say Butoutasku
No you don't...You don't say oil.

Apparently you are gonna keep on with fake Ukrainian routine.

Ви можете поставити мене ігнорувати, так що ніхто не буде знати, у вас є секс з віслюків.

Bugsy McGurk

President

The Ukraine government obviously thought his company Burisma had committed some crimes, which is why the prosecutor was investigating them, until Biden extorted the government into firing that man.

Trump wanted the Ukraine president to investigate Hunter Biden’s use of coke in the US Navy?

You clearly have NO pride. Shameless!

;-)