• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Btw, what crime did Hunter Biden allegedly commit?

Bugsy McGurk

President
Dunno. You tell me what Ukrainian crimes he committed.

Then tell me what that has to do with the conversation.
There ya go - yap about Biden trying to suppress investigation of crimes, while being totally unable to even suggest an alleged crime.

How Republican!

;-)

EatTheRich

President
Cocaine possession. That got him kicked out of the Navy.

The Ukraine government obviously thought his company Burisma had committed some crimes, which is why the prosecutor was investigating them, until BITE ME extorted the government into firing that man.

Perhaps you should ask Joe BITE ME what horrible crime his son had committed that would have cause him to use American taxpayer funds to EXTORT and BRIBE a government official.
there was no investigation of Burisma. The prosecutor who got fired sent 2 letters to the head of Burisma assuring him that he didn’t have to worry about being investigated.

EatTheRich

President
That's a lie. The prosecutor was investigating that company until Joe BITE ME extorted Ukraine and forced it to fire that prosecutor. His replacement played ball and rubber stamped whatever crimes Hunter the Coke Head committed.

Kinda like appointing Sean Hannity as a prosecutor to investigate Trump. Same concept.
actually the guy who got fired wasn’t investigating that company, but the guy who replaced him did investigate it.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

The Ukraine government obviously thought his company Burisma had committed some crimes, which is why the prosecutor was investigating them, until BITE ME extorted the government into firing that man.

Perhaps you should ask Joe BITE ME what horrible crime his son had committed that would have cause him to use American taxpayer funds to EXTORT and BRIBE a government official.
did Biden pay a government official? If so where is the evidence? Withholding aid is not extortion and offering aid is a bribe if it ends up in the pockets of government officials.

Biden's threat to withhold aid was to stop corruption as shown by the reaction of the EU and IMF.

Bugsy McGurk

President
did Biden pay a government official? If so where is the evidence? Withholding aid is not extortion and offering aid is a bribe if it ends up in the pockets of government officials.

Biden's threat to withhold aid was to stop corruption as shown by the reaction of the EU and IMF.
Hunter Biden has left his China position and pledged not to work for foreign companies if Joe Biden becomes president...

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-10-13/hunter-biden-steps-down-from-chinese-board-in-bid-to-fight-back?utm_campaign=pol&utm_medium=bd&utm_source=applenews

Meanwhile, Trump’s kids will continue to span the globe grifting for themselves and the grifter-in-chief. And Trump and his cultists will just pretend they don’t do that and yap about the Biden’s.

llovejim

Current Champion

coke possession. whoop de do. has nothing to do with corruption. and you have already been shown many times the reason why what Joe Biden did in 2016 in Ukraine has no earthly connection to bribery. you either need to learn to read, or just shut up. people are tired of trying to make you understand simple facts just because you somehow support Trump.

llovejim

Current Champion

i believe he needs to google the word "dictionary," look up the word "bribe," and have that definition tattooed on the palm of his hand for future reference. it does not mean withholding foreign aid from a country until they fire a corrupt general prosecutor with pro-russian ties and allegiances.

Bugsy McGurk

President
i believe he needs to google the word "dictionary," look up the word "bribe," and have that definition tattooed on the palm of his hand for future reference. it does not mean withholding foreign aid from a country until they fire a corrupt general prosecutor with pro-russian ties and allegiances.
Which was the completely public position of the US and the rest of the western world.

Trump, on the other hand, made his call in secret, and tried to cover it up, and he withheld aid contrary to the appropriation of Congress and the diplomatic objectives of the USA.

Night and day.

reason10

Governor
Mr Trump ask Foreign Government to investigate Mr Bidens....A crime in Ukraine and America
That is a lie. Ukraine was already investigation Burisma. All President Trump did was tell the Ukraine president that Joe Biden was running around bragging about using American taxpayer dollars to get a prosecutor fired and that Ukraine should look into it.

You don't get to lie and change things just because you lose the argument. These are the facts, and facts don't care about your feelings.

Biden did use his office of Vice President to threaten the withdrawal of funds if Ukraine didn't fire the prosecutor investigating his son. He admitted it.

Trump did not threaten any similar such action in that phone call.
Here is the actual transcript of that call:
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trumps-ukraine-call-transcript-read-the-document']

Those are the facts. And they don't care about your feelings. You cannot spin the truth. And you have lost this argument.

reason10

Governor
Trump wanted the Ukraine president to investigate Hunter Biden’s use of coke in the US Navy?

That is a lie. Edited Trump's request to the Ukraine president is THIS:
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trumps-ukraine-call-transcript-read-the-document

"There is a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution, and a lot of people want to find out about that, so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging, so if you could look into it...it sounds horrible to me."

Those are the facts. And they don't care about your feelings.
Edited but facts are facts. And they don't care about your feelings.

Neither do I.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nostra

Governor
That is a LIE. Ukraine was already investigation Burisma. All President Trump did was tell the Ukraine president that Joe BITE ME was running around bragging about using American taxpayer dollars to get a prosecutor fired and that Ukraine should look into it.

You don't get to lie and change things just because you lose the argument. THESE are the facts, and facts don't care about your feelings.

Biden DID use his office of Vice President to THREATEN the withdrawal of funds if Ukraine didn't fire the prosecutor investigating his son. He admitted it.

Trump did NOT threaten any similar such action in that phone call.
Here is the actual transcript of that call:
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trumps-ukraine-call-transcript-read-the-document']

Those are the facts. And they don't care about your feelings. You cannot spin the truth. And you have LOST this argument.
Textbook extortion.

Threatening to hold up US aid to force them to fire the guy investigating his son.

Massive corruption.