• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Build your Business the Old Fashioned Way

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
Let someone else do it

"If you’ve got a business, you didn’t build that. Somebody else made that happen."

President Barack Obama, July 2012
Yesterday I asked to name a name...and you could not. So...you come back today and begin the bullshit all over again?

Yesterday I asked to name a name...and you could not. So...you come back today and begin the bullshit all over again?
Yesterday I asked if you agree or disagree with this statement spouted out by President (Horses Ass) "If you’ve got a business, you didn’t build that. Somebody else made that happen."

Yes or No would do. And you start backpedalling like a Louisiana crawfish and ask some kind of off the wall question like that as some kind of disclaimer for Obama's belittling of the entrepeneur with the intent of fanning the flames of class warfare. Obama is no uniter and we are now living under his hoax and chains regime. At least I answered your question

Now I told you probably everyone used part of the infrastucture and everybody pays for the infrastructure already. So thats a moot point an actually a completely unrelated question

And yes our society used to be a good one for letting others build your business for you (ha ha) Now with so much Gov't intrusion not so much.

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
Yesterday I asked if you agree or disagree with thios staement spouted out by President (Horses Ass) "If you’ve got a business, you didn’t build that. Somebody else made that happen."

Yes or No would do. And you start backpedalling like a Louisiana crawfish and ask some kind of off the wall question like that as some kind of disclaimer for Obama's belittling of the entrepeneur with the intent of fanning the flames of class warfare. Obama is no uniter and we are now living under his hoax and chains regime

Now I told you probably everyone used part of the infrastucture and everybody pays for the infrastructure already. So thats a moot point an actually a completely unrelated question

And yes our society used to be a good one for letting others build your business for you (ha ha) Now with so much Gov't intrusion not so much.
I answered your question. I thanked you for answering mine. Now you're lying about it.

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
My question is a yes or no
And I answered it...yes. Perhaps you might actually read responses...just as you claimed to have read the entire speech; a claim I find dubious.

And you won't join in the Intellectual Property thread...because the government clearly assists business via Constitutional consideration. That takes down most of your argument.

trapdoor

Governor
Saying "society" built a business for an entrepreneur is like saying a common language wrote a book for an author.

Yes, the common language is a requirement for the author, but the author provides something innate, and unique, that society values and hence is lauded and makes money, etc.

Ditto for society's contribution to the successful entrepreneur. Steve Jobs needed a society on the cusp of developing computers to become successful, but his own contributions (and those of his partner Wosniak) are what made him rich. They contributed something to society that society valued.

Indicate that these success stories are the result of the society rather than the individual is a step toward totalitarianism. Read the writings of early fascists such as Mussolini -- the individual is only important insofar as they can contribute to the state, and all successes are the result of the state, not the individual.

I am NOT calling liberals fascists here -- what I'm doing is saying that society does not build a business for the entrepreneur, and laying all successes of individuals at he feet of society is diminishing to both.

And I answered it...yes. Perhaps you might actually read responses...just as you claimed to have read the entire speech; a claim I find dubious.

And you won't join in the Intellectual Property thread...because the government clearly assists business via Constitutional consideration. That takes down most of your argument.
I do remember you saying that yes you agree If you own a business you didn't build it someone else did.

Sorry it is still early in the AM

degsme

Council Member
Saying "society" built a business for an entrepreneur is like saying a common language wrote a book for an author.
No its more like saying that the Editor and publishing house made your book possible and thus deserve part of the credit

Ditto for society's contribution to the successful entrepreneur. Steve Jobs needed a society on the cusp of developing computers to become successful, but his own contributions (and those of his partner Wosniak) are what made him rich. They contributed something to society that society valued.
Yes ditto for entrepreneurs. Had SOCIETY not developed the CPU, and computer programming languages, and provided the Steve's exceptional PUBLIC educations, and funded his parent's job (Lockheed) odds are The Steve's would have eventually gone to jail for phone hacking.

No its more like saying that the Editor and publishing house made your book possible and thus deserve part of the credit

Yes ditto for entrepreneurs. Had SOCIETY not developed the CPU, and computer programming languages, and provided the Steve's exceptional PUBLIC educations, and funded his parent's job (Lockheed) odds are The Steve's would have eventually gone to jail for phone hacking.
Well that makes everything obvious nobody can take credit for anything and everything you own belongs to Society.

No matter if OUR society was founded on individual liberties and private property rights huh?

degsme

Council Member
Well that makes everything obvious nobody can take credit for anything and everything you own belongs to Society.

No matter if OUR society was founded on individual liberties and private property rights huh?
it was? So how come the Founding Father without whom the USA would have ceased to exist on at least THREE occaisions wrote:

the accumulation therefore of Property in such a Society, and its Security to Individuals in every Society, must be an Effect of the Protection afforded to it by the joint Strength of the Society, in the Execution of its Laws.

Private Property therefore is a Creature of Society, and is subject to the Calls of that Society, whenever its Necessities shall require it, even to its last Farthing; its Contributions therefore to the public Exigencies are not to be considered as conferring a Benefit on the Publick, entitling the Contributors to the Distinctions of Honour and Power, but as the Return of an Obligation previously received, or the Payment of a just Debt.​

Seems to me that your latter statement is a bit of a myth