• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Bully in Chief says: "Mistakes were made"

Bo-4

Senator
What a joke. Any Poli-genius can tall you that it's better to say: I made a mistake rather than mistakes were made.

The Crispy Fat Dude is NOT fit to govern New Jersey let alone the entire country
Why do people dodge responsibility when things fall apart? Why the parade of public figures unable to own up when they screw up? Why the endless marital quarrels over who is right? Why can we see hypocrisy in others but not in ourselves? Are we all liars? Or do we really believe the stories we tell?

Backed by years of research and delivered in lively, energetic prose, Mistakes Were Made (But Not byMe) offers a fascinating explanation of self-deception—how it works, the harm it can cause, and how we can overcome it.
Study up: http://www.amazon.com/Mistakes-Were-Made-But-Not/dp/0156033909

Yes, the Bully in Chief is a Narcissist of the VERY worst kind!

http://ideas.time.com/2014/01/13/yes-chris-christies-a-narcissist/

Dino

Russian Asset
What a joke. Any Poli-genius can tall you that it's better to say: I made a mistake rather than mistakes were made.

The Crispy Fat Dude is NOT fit to govern New Jersey let alone the entire country

Oh, I thought you meant Obama the bully when questioned about the Fast and Furious idea and accompanying scandal...

The reporter then asked, “So who authorized it?”

Obama said, “Well, we don’t have all the facts. That’s why the IG is in business.”

“And you were not even informed about it?” said the reporter. Obama said, “Absolutely not. This is a pretty big government, the United States government. I’ve got a lot of moving parts.”

“There may be a situation here in which a serious mistake was made,” said Obama. “If that’s the case, then we’ll find -- find out and we’ll hold somebody accountable.”

Good laugh lines in that half-hearted denial.

christie is still miles ahead of obama, who is in denial that any mistakes were made, and has held no one accountable for anything.

against all odds, sebelius, holder, rice, etc still have their jobs.

Bo-4

Senator
Oh, I thought you meant Obama the bully when questioned about the Fast and Furious idea and accompanying scandal...

Obama said, “Well, we don’t have all the facts. That’s why the IG is in business.”

“And you were not even informed about it?” said the reporter. Obama said, “Absolutely not. This is a pretty big government, the United States government. I’ve got a lot of moving parts.”

“There may be a situation here in which a serious mistake was made,” said Obama. “If that’s the case, then we’ll find -- find out and we’ll hold somebody accountable.”

Keep duhfending your dunce who you previously loathed for his "sloppy blow job".

VERRRRY entertaining! :)

Bo-4

Senator
christie is still miles ahead of obama, who is in denial that any mistakes were made, and has held no one accountable for anything.

against all odds, sebelius, holder, rice, etc still have their jobs.
MORE false equivalencies? Well, cool.. you're up on the Rupert & Roger talking points! :cool:

Bo-4

Senator

Cool, yet another false equivalency hurled forth by the marginally intelligent.

:cool:

connieb

Senator

Bo,

You sure are rather intently beating on this horse. Is it dead yet?

Seriously - I was always - meh... on Christie. Didn't really follow him that much - he is Jersey through and through.... and well - he is jersey.. enough said right there.... but I gotta say the amount of ire the guy is drawing from the left -and the media - is making me think I should reconsider what i think of him. I mean - if you all hate him that much - there must be something to this guy.

Bo-4

Senator
Bo,

You sure are rather intently beating on this horse. Is it dead yet?

Seriously - I was always - meh... on Christie. Didn't really follow him that much - he is Jersey through and through.... and well - he is jersey.. enough said right there.... but I gotta say the amount of ire the guy is drawing from the left -and the media - is making me think I should reconsider what i think of him. I mean - if you all hate him that much - there must be something to this guy.
Yes, he scares me to DEATH connie!

As in NOT!! :D

Bo-4

Senator
I don't think that he scares you - just that you must really not like him.... so if you really don't like him -he may be just the man for the job.
WRONG again? Yep. I LIKE CC. Compared to the Idiot Paul Son, Ted Cruz, Little pRicky Santorum, 911 Rudy, Newt, Mittens, Crazy Ted, or any other of your super-deep bench?

Please, he's your ONE chance to win the WH!

Zoar

Governor
Repugs are really comparing a small law enforcement program fast & furious with Christie giving the nod to punish a dem mayor in his state????!! Oh, hahaha. You Repugs are so silly.

Dino

Russian Asset
Repugs are really comparing a small law enforcement program fast & furious with Christie giving the nod to punish a dem mayor in his state????!! Oh, hahaha. You Repugs are so silly.
Well for once you're absolutely right. It would be ridiculous to compare a failed program that has killed dozens of Mexican citizens and a US border agents to coning off lanes leading up to a bridge.
There is no comparison between the two. The "joke" would then be obama minimizing this and acting as though he was unaware of it.

Zoar

Governor
Well for once you're absolutely right. It would be ridiculous to compare a failed program that has killed dozens of Mexican citizens and a US border agents to coning off lanes leading up to a bridge.
There is no comparison between the two. The "joke" would then be obama minimizing this and acting as though he was unaware of it.
Dino Derangement Syndrome.

Biggie

Council Member
Here's a link to my recording of my song parody about the Bully-in-Chief (it's the top song of the two on my web page):

http://www.reverbnation.com/blankchecksongs

Lyrics:

Christie (Sung to the tune of “Windy”, by the Association)

What’s leakin’ out from Trenton, New Jersey

Stories about their bully-in-chief

Who's on TV and playin’ the victim

Everyone knows it's Christie

Who's tying up the streets of the city

Snarling at everybody he sees

Who likes to yell and threaten and bluster

Everyone knows it's Christie

And Christie has lots of guys

That help him to cover lies

And Christie thinks he can rise

Above the law (above the law)

Zoar

Governor
Which do you think is more serious?
The US law enforcement sector is 20 or 30 agencies. Thousands and thousands of people working there. Underlings did what you lament on and on about.

Christie, .....persons working next to him, did this.

Yea, which is more serious?

Its a rhetorical question.