• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Bumbler-in-chief: The masks are being stolen?

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
I wouldn't bet too heavily on that.
That was me being hopeful.

The March 26-27 opinion poll, released Friday, also showed that the public is much more likely to heed medical advice when it is coming from doctors, local police and government officials than when it comes from Trump.

You really should learn to use Google.
Google what? The musings of a spambot?
See! Was it that hard to provide your reference materials. Oh wait you still haven't. It's a search result. Oh, brother.

Any comment besides pretending that Trump may have not made the idiotic statement in question?
It is countless the times you have misrepresented what Trump has said or done. Why would this time be any different?

Mick

The Right is always right
I already told you - you can’t expect me to correct your lies when you post long screeds with all your favorite strawmen and lies, whether or not germane to the topic.

I will just ignore your posts unless you can concisely focus on the topics and tell only your lies relevant to the topic.
You seem angry. Mad that the facts don't support you? Still going to cling to the insane position that the administration was doing nothing and doing too much at the same? You stutter.....but can never answer.

:D

Bugsy McGurk

President
You seem angry. Mad that the facts don't support you? Still going to cling to the insane position that the administration was doing nothing and doing too much at the same? You stutter.....but can never answer.

Why would I be angry about having an ignorant, blundering fool as “president” who wasted precious weeks with his idiocy, destroying the nation?

His evidence? None? Details on where the alleged pilferage is taking place? None. His proposal to see if it happened? He tells reporters to look into it. Yup, he alleges crimes, for which we have a DOJ, and says reporters should investigate it.

Why does Trump do this? You know the answer - he knows that medical people throughout the land are STILL begging for masks months later, so he just floats the notion that pilferage explains it; not his relentless bumbling.

Just a conman, doing his thing.
Don has never ever been anything but a duplicitous entitled trust fund baby grifter who has never been responsible for anything. Don has never taken any responsibility for anything. Much like America itself.

Actually we saw our entire power structure and political class hide what was coming from the public so they could alert the donor class and the substantial people could wrap up all their insider trading and raiding once again the 401K's of the working and underclasses.

Mick

Why would I be angry about having an ignorant, blundering fool as “president” who wasted precious weeks with his idiocy, destroying the nation?
So now you've flip-flopped back to saying he was doing nothing while helping China too much to control the outbreak? Guy, you need to stick to one narrative and stay there. Did he do too much or too little to stop the spread? If you stuck to one narrative we'd just laugh at you. By contradicting yourself you look insane in addition to getting laughed at. Is that what you are shooting for here? Good lord.

Lulz

Bugsy McGurk

President
So now you've flip-flopped back to saying he was doing nothing while helping China too much to control the outbreak? Guy, you need to stick to one narrative and stay there. Did he do too much or too little to stop the spread? If you stuck to one narrative we'd just laugh at you. By contradicting yourself you look insane in addition to getting laughed at. Is that what you are shooting for here? Good lord.

Lulz
One of your lamer strawmen. I fully explained my actual position above.

Your grotesque dishonesty is actually boring.

Mick

One of your lamer strawmen. I fully explained my actual position above.

Your grotesque dishonesty is actually boring.
True. You said he did too much and too little in the same thread. We're still trying to figure out how that is possible. Going to explain your insanity for once?

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
His evidence? None? Details on where the alleged pilferage is taking place? None. His proposal to see if it happened? He tells reporters to look into it. Yup, he alleges crimes, for which we have a DOJ, and says reporters should investigate it.

Why does Trump do this? You know the answer - he knows that medical people throughout the land are STILL begging for masks months later, so he just floats the notion that pilferage explains it; not his relentless bumbling.

Just a conman, doing his thing.
Got any proof?

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
“We have some healthcare workers, some hospitals ... hoarding equipment including ventilators,” Trump said.

Fortunately, even Trumpies know he's full of it on that matter.
Joe Biden said nothing and helped no one. If they are hoarding let us hope that they are stopping you from getting you the help you may need.