• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Bundy & company R thugs

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Jailed Oregon militants have extensive criminal histories — many aren’t even allowed to carry guns.

The men’s rap sheets include cases of domestic violence, illegal firearm possession, terrorist threats, resisting arrest and drug crimes, according to the court records.

Read the particulars for each man at the link.

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/02/jailed-oregon-militants-have-extensive-criminal-histories-many-arent-even-allowed-to-carry-guns/

There are 4 men still holed up at the refuge who are making it impossible for the 11 held in jail to be released on bail. Can you say stupid?

Saladin2

Senator
Supporting Member
They all need to arrested and charged with domestic terrorism...If the remaining 4 resist....Shoot and kill them

D

Deleted member 21794

Jailed Oregon militants have extensive criminal histories — many aren’t even allowed to carry guns.

The men’s rap sheets include cases of domestic violence, illegal firearm possession, terrorist threats, resisting arrest and drug crimes, according to the court records.

Read the particulars for each man at the link.

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/02/jailed-oregon-militants-have-extensive-criminal-histories-many-arent-even-allowed-to-carry-guns/

There are 4 men still holed up at the refuge who are making it impossible for the 11 held in jail to be released on bail. Can you say stupid?
They should be dealt with like any other bunch of criminals.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
I thought it helpful to point out that the militants who carried out the armed hostile take-over of the refuge in Oregon weren't innocent "patriots" as many on the right would have us believe.

I thought it helpful to point out that the militants who carried out the armed hostile take-over of the refuge in Oregon weren't innocent "patriots" as many on the right would have us believe.
Armed they were, hostile? To whom? The Refuge was open to anyone who wanted to visit, as many did, people came and went freely, including the FBI.

LaVoy Finicum had an old six shooter, holstered, and a rifle, which he left behind at the Refuge. An old holstered six shooter and a rifle is a statement, in modern American terms, it is not 'armed'.

The group had been infiltrated by an undercover someone. Mark McConnell, he knew that LaVoy was unarmed therefore the ambushers knew he was not armed.

Which ever side of the argument you might sit. What was done to LaVoy was not acceptable in a civilized society which lives by The Rule of Law.

This was done to you, all of you, whether you liked what he said or not. The Empire spoke --- that is what we used to do when we took over a place, during Empire, make a terrible example of one and then the rest were compliant. You are not only compliant you cheer as the Lions eat a Christian --- thumbs up to the death of freedom , liberty, dignity and life its self - say Julie, The Company Girl.

"Indictment Details Charges Against Ammon Bundy, Other Militants..."

"The federal indictment of Ammon Bundy and 15 other militants accuses them of conspiracy and using threats and intimidation to maintain their occupation of the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge, as well as trying to coerce the local population..."

"Released Thursday morning, the grand jury's
indictment says that one or more of the 16 listed conspirators engaged in the following acts:

• Occupied the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge 'by force while using and carrying firearms';
  • Warned the Harney County sheriff of 'extreme civil unrest' if their demands weren't met;
  • Brandished and carried firearms inside the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge and 'prevented federal officials from performing their official duties by force, threats and intimidation';
  • Threatened violence 'against anybody who attempted to remove them';
  • Traveled to Harney County, Ore., 'to intimidate and coerce the population ... in order to effectuate the goals of the conspiracy.'"
http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/02/04/465599499/indictment-details-charges-against-ammon-bundy-other-militants

Armed intimidation and coercion in order to effectuate that goals of a conspiracy?

10 years sounds about right:D

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
"Indictment Details Charges Against Ammon Bundy, Other Militants..."

"The federal indictment of Ammon Bundy and 15 other militants accuses them of conspiracy and using threats and intimidation to maintain their occupation of the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge, as well as trying to coerce the local population..."

"Released Thursday morning, the grand jury's
indictment says that one or more of the 16 listed conspirators engaged in the following acts:

• Occupied the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge 'by force while using and carrying firearms';
    • Warned the Harney County sheriff of 'extreme civil unrest' if their demands weren't met;
    • Brandished and carried firearms inside the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge and 'prevented federal officials from performing their official duties by force, threats and intimidation';
    • Threatened violence 'against anybody who attempted to remove them';
    • Traveled to Harney County, Ore., 'to intimidate and coerce the population ... in order to effectuate the goals of the conspiracy.'"
http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/02/04/465599499/indictment-details-charges-against-ammon-bundy-other-militants

Armed intimidation and coercion in order to effectuate that goals of a conspiracy?

10 years sounds about right:D
I'm never surprised at how little repub/cons understand our Constitution and the rule of law.

I'm never surprised at how little repub/cons understand our Constitution and the rule of law.
I think progressives and conservatives alike often respond to incidents like what happened to Lavoy Finicum or Michael Brown by coming to a reflex conclusion and then fixing the facts around that emotional/ideological decision. Hopefully, a forum like this one, which allows us to talk politics with people we couldn't spend ten minutes with in the same room, will help everyone get beyond their prejudices.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
I think the four that are left should be left there without access to water or food. Don’t let anyone near them to give them anything to eat. They’d no doubt give up unless they plan to feed off each other. I suppose that depends if any of them have a taste for skunk.

I think the four that are left should be left there without access to water or food. Don’t let anyone near them to give them anything to eat. They’d no doubt give up unless they plan to feed off each other. I suppose that depends if any of them have a taste for skunk.
So Corporate can walk in and plunder it --- leaving a toxic wasteland in their wake -- good thinking Julie. 'specially now TTP has been signed, any Asian corporate can come and plunder there --- no law to shoot them dead no matter what they do. Not one law to protect any US citizen or blade of grass. America will end up like Africa, plundered and impoverished.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
I think that's the plan.
No more Cheetos for those birdbrains.

Will you say the same when the Chinese Mining Companies move in to plunder your resources?