• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Burn this bitch down.......

BRU

Mayor
Not surprising..... most people here in St Louis never bought the family's stories of wanting peace. From Michael Brown's mother being involved in another family member getting beat with a pipe to the latest....her husband screaming to the crowd to burn the place down inciting a riot. ...and no...she wasn't tucked away in a hotel room somewhere, she was front and center - yelling to the crowd standing right along side her husband calling for what? VIOLENCE....well you got your wish, they burnt the m-fcker down. ..and guess who will pay the price? YOUR black community. Congratulations.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
LOL

Didn't you just post this in your previous post ?

WTF ?
wish I had as many mistress as K had.............WTF do you think K has an influence on my life..............NONE..........just thought the blacks did.............

damn shame you didn't have a business burned last night..............since you support the thugs............

how "edited" are you really..........stopping thugs isn't violence, it's the opposite........shoot a dozen or so and the rest of the thugs will go home............unless Θ & Sharpton tell them to stay.....

Last edited by a moderator:

BRU

Mayor
and they destroying hard working blacks stores, they should have been shot down in the streets before this happened............

http://fox2now.com/2014/11/25/natalie-dubose-talks-small-businesses-unrest-in-ferguson/
I'm sure the black community really appreciates them destroying their livelihoods and costing them all jobs. Those people have no job to go to now. ...and for Michael Browns mother to stand idly by while her husband screams to burn down that community- HER community...? she lost a lot of support from that community....and rightfully so. When her companion attacked Michael Browns grandmother and beat his cousin with a pipe people were disappointed- but this is beyond disappointment.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I'm sure the black community really appreciates them destroying their livelihoods and costing them all jobs. Those people have no job to go to now. ...and for Michael Browns mother to stand idly by while her husband screams to burn down that community- HER community...? she lost a lot of support from that community....and rightfully so. When her companion attacked Michael Browns grandmother and beat his cousin with a pipe people were disappointed- but this is beyond disappointment.
explains why the boy was a thug.............he didn't fall far from mommy/daddy thug tree....

Jen

Senator
Not surprising..... most people here in St Louis never bought the family's stories of wanting peace. From Michael Brown's mother being involved in another family member getting beat with a pipe to the latest....her husband screaming to the crowd to burn the place down inciting a riot. ...and no...she wasn't tucked away in a hotel room somewhere, she was front and center - yelling to the crowd standing right along side her husband calling for what? VIOLENCE....well you got your wish, they burnt the m-fcker down. ..and guess who will pay the price? YOUR black community. Congratulations.

The Left has a narrative to follow and just as they decided Wilson should fry whether he is guilty or not, the Left will not un-follow their narrative no matter how much proof there is that their narrative is just not true.

The Left not only has no problem lying, but they just don't care about truth at all.

BRU

Mayor
The Left has a narrative to follow and just as they decided Wilson should fry whether he is guilty or not, the Left will not un-follow their narrative no matter how much proof there is that their narrative is just not true.

The Left not only has no problem lying, but they just don't care about truth at all.
Yes lefty hates cops and loves thugs.....we seen it all too many times.

Spamature

President
wish I had as many mistress as K had.............WTF do you think K has an influence on my life..............NONE..........just thought the blacks did.............

damn shame you didn't have a business burned last night..............since you support the thugs............

how "edited" are you really..........stopping thugs isn't violence, it's the opposite........shoot a dozen or so and the rest of the thugs will go home............unless Θ & Sharpton tell them to stay.....
Oh so you were mocking MLK, is that the case ? Well that's on you if true. He was a great American. Don't claim I support thugs when you're the one who wants to run around shooting people. I guess mindless violence is just part of your nature.

BRU

Mayor

the other thing that really irritated me was the Brown family pretending here to hear the verdict for the first time. They already knew the verdict, they were the first to know before the public. So why stand out there and pretend?

CRUMP: (family attorney) No, ma'am. Greta, we are going to be notified by the prosecutor, his office said, before they make the announcement publicly.
VAN SUSTEREN: And did they tell you how much they are going to give you, like five-minute notice, two-minute notice, any information at all?
CRUMP (family attorney) They did not. They only said they would call before the district attorney tells the world.

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/on-the-record/2014/11/25/michael-brown-family-attorney-distrust-between-parents-ferguson-prosecutors

bottom line, Michael Brown was the bad guy. HE robbed a store, HE assaulted a store owner HE punched a cop in the face HE grabbed the officers gun trying to shoot that officer with his own gun. Michael Brown was a criminal and Officer Wilson did his job. I feel terrible for that officer and his family. His career as a police officer is over, he will never have a normal life and will fear his safety for god knows how long. He didn't shoot some innocent young child and our media is so f'ed up that they can't even bring themselves to tell it like it is. Did a young man lose his life ? Yes ...is it tragic? Of course it is, but no one BUT Michael Brown is to blame for that. HE and HE alone caused his death....period.

Last edited:

Spamature

President
the other thing that really irritated me was the Brown family pretending here to hear the verdict for the first time. They already knew the verdict, they were the first to know before the public. So why stand out there and pretend?

CRUMP: (family attorney) No, ma'am. Greta, we are going to be notified by the prosecutor, his office said, before they make the announcement publicly.
VAN SUSTEREN: And did they tell you how much they are going to give you, like five-minute notice, two-minute notice, any information at all?
CRUMP:(family attorney) They did not. They only said they would call before the district attorney tells the world.

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/on-the-record/2014/11/25/michael-brown-family-attorney-distrust-between-parents-ferguson-prosecutors

bottom line, Michael Brown was the bad guy. HE robbed a store, HE assaulted a store owner HE punched a cop in the face HE grabbed the officers gun trying to shoot that officer with his own gun. Michael Brown was a criminal and Officer Wilson did his job. I feel terrible for that officer and his family. His career as a police officer is over, he will never have a normal life and will fear his safety for god knows how long. He didn't shoot some innocent young child and our media is so f'ed up that they can't even bring themselves to tell it like it is. Did a young man lose his life ? Yes ...is it tragic? Of course it is, but no one BUT Michael Brown is to blame for that. HE and HE alone caused his death....period.
Again ! Where does anyone say Brown TRIED TO SHOOT Wilson ? Wilson did not say it in his testimony and the DA did not say it in his presentation. But time after time I see people posting this with corroborating evidence.

Wilson will have a life to move forward with. The person he killed by the very fact the he killed him will not have a life to move on with. When someone shoots another person from a distance. Chances are the shooter has a little bit to do with the shooting too.

BRU

Mayor
Again ! Where does anyone say Brown TRIED TO SHOOT Wilson ? Wilson did not say it in his testimony and the DA did not say it in his presentation. But time after time I see people posting this with corroborating evidence.

Wilson will have a life to move forward with. The person he killed by the very fact the he killed him will not have a life to move on with. When someone shoots another person from a distance. Chances are the shooter has a little bit to do with the shooting too.
would you PLEASE catch up....yes he did

While the struggle ensued in the SUV, Wilson says Brown reached for his gun and tried to turn the firearm on him.

WATCH the video and READ his testimony​
http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2014/11/25/us/darren-wilson-testimony-ferguson-shooting.html

Spamature

President
would you PLEASE catch up....yes he did

While the struggle ensued in the SUV, Wilson says Brown reached for his gun and tried to turn the firearm on him.

WATCH the video and READ his testimony​
http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2014/11/25/us/darren-wilson-testimony-ferguson-shooting.html
Wilson's testimony about that

He grabs my gun, says, “You are too much of a pussy to shoot me.” The gun goes down into my hip and at that point I thought I was getting shot. I can feel his fingers try to get inside the trigger guard with my finger and I distinctly remember envisioning a bullet going into my leg. I thought that was the next step.

He envisions himself getting shot. He never says Brown tried to shoot him or take the gun from is possession. Now this is coming from a guy who is on trial for his life and has every reason to embellish his story. Yet he does not say what has been claimed in this thread and others.

BRU

Mayor
Wilson's testimony about that

He grabs my gun, says, “You are too much of a pussy to shoot me.” The gun goes down into my hip a nd at that point I thought I was getting shot. I can feel his fingers try to get inside the trigger guard with my finger and I distinctly remember envisioning a bullet going into my leg. I thought that was the next step.

He envisions himself getting shot. He never says Brown tried to shoot him or take the gun from is possession. Now this is coming from a guy who is on trial for his life and has every reason to embellish his story. Yet he does not say what has been claimed in this thread and others.
that is not his only testimony on the gun from officer Wilson.....who are you trying to kid? He says he can FEEL Browns fingers trying to get into the trigger he did not 'envision' that...he FELT THAT....why do you suppose Brown was doing that while the gun is pressed up against the officer? The officer also stated in his testimony that he thought Brown was going to SHOOT HIM WITH HIS OWN GUN. Now quit bullshitting me, I read the testimony every word of it......how about you try reading it instead of cherry picking ? Then you can get back with me.