• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Buttigieg calls for ban on all voter ID laws.

FakeName

Governor
Right, for having classified material on a private server. That IS criminal. What Comey did was essentially saying "That murderer was just irresponsible with a gun, so we aren't going to prosecute, when everyone saw the shooting.
Nope. What he said was that she was irresponsible but not criminal. None of it was marked classified at the tine it was sent. Which means there was no criminal responsibility on Clinton's part.

On the other hand there was to s of evidence against trump and his people. Read the mueller reporr.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
You can't continue arguing about the meaning of the word fascism because I have already provided you the actual definition from several actual dictionaries.

You have already been proven wrong.

And instead of running away from the fact that everything you said about Trump was pure fiction, he was specifically and directly NOT exonorated, the Mueller report couldn't have been more clear about that, you just didn't read it, you should really man up and read it.
Word meanings change over time.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Left-wing_fascism

How would you characterize the growing tendency by our democratic "friends" to embrace constant war and authoritarian tactics (such as censorship)?

FakeName

Governor
Word meanings change over time.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Left-wing_fascism

How would you characterize the growing tendency by our democratic "friends" to embrace constant war and authoritarian tactics (such as censorship)?
The definitions I provided were current. Just a fact.

You should read your wiki link. It doesnt say what you want it to.

You ask "How would you characterize the growing tendency by our democratic "friends" to embrace constant war and authoritarian tactics (such as censorship)?"

I would catagorize that is totally made up BS. Made up right wing propaganda. There simply is no such tendency in the Democratic party. Come back yo the real world.

Colorforms

Senator
Nope. What he said was that she was irresponsible but not criminal. None of it was marked classified at the tine it was sent. Which means there was no criminal responsibility on Clinton's part.

On the other hand there was to s of evidence against trump and his people. Read the mueller reporr.
LOL OMG again, that is the stupidest excuse ever. So she's not criminal, just incompetent. :)

Great resume builder during a presidential election.

FakeName

Governor
LOL OMG again, that is the stupidest excuse ever. So she's not criminal, just incompetent. :)

Great resume builder during a presidential election.
Not an excuse, just a fact.

Who said it was a great resume builder?

Comey's comments on that probably cost her the election.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
It requires actual evidence to get a search warrant, and even more to get a conviction. In spite of all the investigations they couldn't find much actual evidence. In Clinton's case.

Quite the opposite with Trump.

They did find evidence against Clinton. The FBI decided (Comey) that he was attorney general and not turn anything over to the DOJ.

Trump, on the other hand had a 2 year rectal exam. Never took executive privilege- and they found zero.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
Next time a leftist cries about how Mueller couldn't indict trump- just ask:

Can you show me where in the report you say they had probable cause to indict a sitting president but because of those memos they couldn't indict him?

It doesn't exist. This is still a home run that causes my base's head to explode.

FakeName

Governor
[QUOTE="Nutty Cortez, post: 2453044, member: 26843"

Trump, on the other hand had a 2 year rectal exam. Never took executive privilege- and they found zero.[/QUOTE]

Lol.

You are lying. The Mueller investigation found so much evidence it took 400 pages to spell it out.

You should read the report.

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
They did find evidence against Clinton. The FBI decided (Comey) that he was attorney general and not turn anything over to the DOJ.

Trump, on the other hand had a 2 year rectal exam. Never took executive privilege- and they found zero.
Here is what the FBI did. They let America believe that all of Hillarys emails were deleted when she scrubbed her server. Not true because those emails are still on hundreds of servers all over the Earth and the USA has no way to retrieve them. This was the biggest espionage incident in USA history, and as a result all the FBI can do is to help cover it up