• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Buttigieg calls for ban on all voter ID laws.

Nostra

Governor
Lol.

You are lying. The Mueller investigation found so much evidence it took 400 pages to spell it out.

You should read the report.
Did you read this part of the report?

"we did not find that the Trump campaign, or anyone associated with it, conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in these efforts, despite multiple efforts from Russian-affiliated individuals to assist the Trump campaign"

FakeName

Governor
Did you read this part of the report?

"we did not find that the Trump campaign, or anyone associated with it, conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in these efforts, despite multiple efforts from Russian-affiliated individuals to assist the Trump campaign"
I read all of it

FakeName

Governor
You just ignore parts that destroy your fantasy.
You only read cherry picked bits.

You should actually read the whole thing. My guess is you wont.
If you did you know you could no longer support Trump so you would rather remain ignorant than agree with liberals.

Sad.

Nostra

Governor
You only read cherry picked bits.

You should actually read the whole thing. My guess is you wont.
If you did you know you could no longer support Trump so you would rather remain ignorant than agree with liberals.

Sad.
No collusion.

Next?

FakeName

Governor
No collusion.

Next?
Tons of collusion. But no criminal conspiracy. Plenty of unethical contact with Russians, page after page of evidence of it. Could not prove criminal conspiracy.

Proof of ten counts of obstruction.

Etc.

Read it.

I dare you.

Coward!

Colorforms

Senator
He wasnt exonerated by the mueller report.

You have been lied to. Mueller specifically says it does not exonerate him. It lays out four hundred pages of evidence against him.

You really should read it.
Mueller said he didn't have the evidence to exonerate him. In a western society, since we have due process, exoneration comes when you don't have enough evidence to charge someone. Since Mueller doesn't have that, Trump has been exonerated. :)

It's really a shame they didn't teach you this in grade school.

Colorforms

Senator
Doing it inadvertently is not a prosecutable offense. To be prosecutable, intent or gross negligence is required.
Not for mishandling classified information. Clinton knew she was doing it, and took great pains to keep a LOT of her server information from the FBI

FakeName

Governor
Mueller said he didn't have the evidence to exonerate him. In a western society, since we have due process, exoneration comes when you don't have enough evidence to charge someone. Since Mueller doesn't have that, Trump has been exonerated. :)

Once again words are not your thing. Innocent until proven guilty is real. However not being proven guilty IS NOT exonoration.

Exoneration Law and Legal Definition.Exoneration refers to a court order that discharges a person from liability. In criminal context the term exoneraterefers to a state where a person convicted of a crime is later proved to be innocent.
https://definitions.uslegal.com/e/exoneration/

Common usage definition.

ex·on·er·ate
/iɡˈzänəˌrāt/

verb
  1. 1.
    (especially of an official body) absolve (someone) from blame for a fault or wrongdoing, especially after due consideration of the case.
Mueller made it perfectly clear that his report, in no way shape or form, exonerates Trump.

That is just a fact.

Yet Trump continues to lie about it and you continue to believe the lies.

FakeName

Governor

By your definition there Clinton was exonorated.

You dont believe that. Liar.

FakeName

Governor
Wrong, Comey clearly outlined the crimes that Clinton committed. Comey choose not to prosecute. That is an entirely different thing.
Mueller clearly outlined crimes Trump committed. Chose not to indict because of rules against indicting a sitting president.

Just facts.

Read the report. Coward.

Colorforms

Senator
Once again words are not your thing. Innocent until proven guilty is real. However not being proven guilty IS NOT exonoration.

Exoneration Law and Legal Definition.Exoneration refers to a court order that discharges a person from liability. In criminal context the term exoneraterefers to a state where a person convicted of a crime is later proved to be innocent.
https://definitions.uslegal.com/e/exoneration/

Common usage definition.

ex·on·er·ate
/iɡˈzänəˌrāt/

verb
  1. 1.
    (especially of an official body) absolve (someone) from blame for a fault or wrongdoing, especially after due consideration of the case.
Mueller made it perfectly clear that his report, in no way shape or form, exonerates Trump.

That is just a fact.

Yet Trump continues to lie about it and you continue to believe the lies.
You keep repeating Mueller's statement as if it has any relevance. Mueller did not have the evidence to recommend a charge, therefore Trump is exonerated.

I would seriously consider suing your school system.

Colorforms

Senator
Mueller clearly outlined crimes Trump committed. Chose not to indict because of rules against indicting a sitting president.

Just facts.

Read the report. Coward.
My father once told me that I should never engage in an argument with a moron because it just makes us both look stupid.

Mueller outlined no crime. He outlined conduct that may, under certain circumstances, be construed as obstruction. The office of the DOJ, not just Barr, decided that, since Trump knew he wasn't colluding with Russia, any conduct that Trump engaged in was NOT an attempt to obstruct.

I know you wont understand that, but I posted it for the studio audience.

FakeName

Governor
You keep repeating Mueller's statement as if it has any relevance. Mueller did not have the evidence to recommend a charge, therefore Trump is exonerated.

I would seriously consider suing your school system.
You are the one who doesn't understand words. I gave you both the legal definition of exonoration and the common definition.

If you still don't get your mistake it is you that should sue your school.

By no definition of the word was Trump exonorated.

FakeName

Governor
No, Comey had the evidence, he just refused to prosecute, as I have explained on multiple occasions. :)
Comey said there was no evidence of a crime, just carelessness, which is not a crime.

Mueller said there was evidence of ten counts of obstruction.

These are just facts.

Colorforms

Senator
You are the one who doesn't understand words. I gave you both the legal definition of exonoration and the common definition.

If you still don't get your mistake it is you that should sue your school.

By no definition of the word was Trump exonorated.
You would probably get a fortune considering your level of comprehension. Just show the lawyer this thread. :)

FakeName

Governor
Mueller outlined no crime. He outlined conduct that may, under certain circumstances, be construed as obstruction. The office of the DOJ, not just Barr, decided that, since Trump knew he wasn't colluding with Russia, any conduct that Trump engaged in was NOT an attempt to obstruct.
You have been lied to by Trump and Barr.

There is a solution.

Read the actual Mueller report.

You won't.