• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Buttigieg calls for ban on all voter ID laws.

Colorforms

Senator
Comey said there was no evidence of a crime, just carelessness, which is not a crime.

Mueller said there was evidence of ten counts of obstruction.

These are just facts.
*sigh* this argument is circular, and your ability to comprehend and extrapolate is nearly non-existent. I went through all of this before, and you're not worth going through it again.

Sorry, you're on your own.

FakeName

Governor
*sigh* this argument is circular, and your ability to comprehend and extrapolate is nearly non-existent. I went through all of this before, and you're not worth going through it again.

Says the guy who keeps misusing words even after being shown the actual definitions.

Colorforms

Senator
Says the guy who keeps misusing words even after being shown the actual definitions.
Well, considering that it was used by democrats, the Mueller team, the Trump administration and the press, I feel confident that you're the one who doesn't know what they're talking about. :)

FakeName

Governor
Well, considering that it was used by democrats, the Mueller team, the Trump administration and the press, I feel confident that you're the one who doesn't know what they're talking about. :)
I quoted the actual definitions.

The mueller team says Trump was NOT exonerated. Democrats say Trump was not exonerated.

The Trump admin is lying when they say he was.

"Hundreds of former federal prosecutors have signed onto a letter saying President Trump would have been charged with obstruction of justice if he were anyone other than the president."

" The letter was signed by former Justice Department prosecutors who served under both Democratic and Republican administrations, including ex-U.S. attorneys and public corruption trial lawyers"
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-prosecutors-trump-obstruction-20190506-story.html?outputType=amp

Read the Mueller report for yourself.

Colorforms

Senator
I quoted the actual definitions.

The mueller team says Trump was NOT exonerated. Democrats say Trump was not exonerated.

The Trump admin is lying when they say he was.

"Hundreds of former federal prosecutors have signed onto a letter saying President Trump would have been charged with obstruction of justice if he were anyone other than the president."

" The letter was signed by former Justice Department prosecutors who served under both Democratic and Republican administrations, including ex-U.S. attorneys and public corruption trial lawyers"
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-prosecutors-trump-obstruction-20190506-story.html?outputType=amp

Read the Mueller report for yourself.
Bandwagon logical fallacy. Sorry, what you posted is irrelevant.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
This means illegals can openly vote. So can 10 year old kids. He is insane.
No, illegals can't vote, openly or otherwise, you twit.

Republican-led Ohio doesn't require a photo ID to vote. Know why? Because their voters are old and no longer have drivers' licenses or access to state IDs.

The identification for voting is your SIGNATURE. It's cross-checked each and every time one votes.

Nostra

Governor
Tons of collusion. But no criminal conspiracy. Plenty of unethical contact with Russians, page after page of evidence of it. Could not prove criminal conspiracy.

Proof of ten counts of obstruction.

Etc.

Read it.

I dare you.

Coward!
Get back to me when you get to page 2.......and can understand it.

EatTheRich

President
You keep repeating Mueller's statement as if it has any relevance. Mueller did not have the evidence to recommend a charge, therefore Trump is exonerated.

I would seriously consider suing your school system.
Mueller said in his report that he decided at the commencement of the investigation not to recommend a charge, no matter what evidence was turned up.

Colorforms

Senator
Comey could not prosecute because the cause just wasn’t there.
"From the group of 30,000 e-mails returned to the State Department, 110 e-mails in 52 e-mail chains have been determined by the owning agency to contain classified information at the time they were sent or received. Eight of those chains contained information that was Top Secret at the time they were sent; 36 chains contained Secret information at the time; and eight contained Confidential information, which is the lowest level of classification. Separate from those, about 2,000 additional e-mails were “up-classified” to make them Confidential; the information in those had not been classified at the time the e-mails were sent.

The FBI also discovered several thousand work-related e-mails that were not in the group of 30,000 that were returned by Secretary Clinton to State in 2014. We found those additional e-mails in a variety of ways. Some had been deleted over the years and we found traces of them on devices that supported or were connected to the private e-mail domain. Others we found by reviewing the archived government e-mail accounts of people who had been government employees at the same time as Secretary Clinton, including high-ranking officials at other agencies, people with whom a Secretary of State might naturally correspond.

This helped us recover work-related e-mails that were not among the 30,000 produced to State. Still others we recovered from the laborious review of the millions of e-mail fragments dumped into the slack space of the server decommissioned in 2013.

With respect to the thousands of e-mails we found that were not among those produced to State, agencies have concluded that three of those were classified at the time they were sent or received, one at the Secret level and two at the Confidential level. There were no additional Top Secret e-mails found. Finally, none of those we found have since been “up-classified.”

https://heavy.com/news/2016/07/james-comey-hillary-clinton-fbi-director-full-speech-text-transcript-read-no-charges-statement/

She should be in jail.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Mueller said in his report that he decided at the commencement of the investigation not to recommend a charge, no matter what evidence was turned up.
So he spent what, $30,000,000+ for the hell of his bank account?

FakeName

Governor
So he spent what, $30,000,000+ for the hell of his bank account?
Cant indict a sitting president. The point was to collect evidence and then let congress deal with it through the constitutionally prescribed impeachment process.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Cant indict a sitting president. The point was to collect evidence and then let congress deal with it through the constitutionally prescribed impeachment process.
Have you forgotten Johnson was Impeached & Clinton?

So, what is 116th Congress doing___________________Pelosi knows if she pushes very hard she will be the one going down...……..