• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Buttigieg calls for ban on all voter ID laws.

This means illegals can openly vote. So can 10 year old kids. He is insane.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/06/12/mayor-pete-ban-voter-id-laws/

june 12 2019 Presidential candidate Pete Buttigieg (D) on Tuesday called for voter ID laws to be banned as part of his plan to “safeguard democracy” for black Americans.

In an op-ed for the Charleston Chronicle, Buttigieg called for a “21st Century Voting Rights Act” becuse “cynicism” about the political “is nowhere more warranted than in the Black community, where systematic efforts are taking away the right to vote.”

“This means banning practices like voter ID laws and ensuring that potentially discriminatory changes to voting laws first be reviewed by the Department of Justice,” Buttigieg wrote. “We are not a true democracy if certain Americans are restricted from voting because one party has decided they would be better off if fewer people vote.”

Colorforms

Senator
You don't seem to understand what the word fascist means, you misuse it all the time.

And I was just pointing out the irony.
I know exactly what it means. You definitely don't.

There is no irony. Hillary was found to have done something that would have landed anyone else in jail and the FBI under Obama let her skate. Trump on the other hand, has been found to have done nothing wrong, and Pelosi wants him locked up because she doesn't like the way he does his job.

The irony is that you think there is irony there.

FakeName

Governor
I know exactly what it means. You definitely don't.

There is no irony. Hillary was found to have done something that would have landed anyone else in jail and the FBI under Obama let her skate. Trump on the other hand, has been found to have done nothing wrong, and Pelosi wants him locked up because she doesn't like the way he does his job.

The irony is that you think there is irony there.
Wow.

First of all, I have provided you the ACTUAL definition from actual dictionaries several times and you refuse to learn and still misuse the word every time.

The second part you got it ass backwards.

Fact. Republicans investigated Clinton over and over and we're never able to find any evidence of wrongdoing.

Fact. Trump is the one who evidence shows has committed crimes. The Mueller report specifically says that the only reason he wasn't indicted is because you can't indict a sitting president.

Of course you don't know that because you didn't trouble yourself to actually read the Mueller report.

Colorforms

Senator
Wow.

First of all, I have provided you the ACTUAL definition from actual dictionaries several times and you refuse to learn and still misuse the word every time.

Fact. Republicans investigated Clinton over and over and we're never able to find any evidence of wrongdoing.

Fact. Trump is the one who evidence shows has committed crimes. The Mueller report specifically says that the only reason he wasn't indicted is because you can't indict a sitting president.

Of course you don't know that because you didn't trouble yourself to actually read the Mueller report.
The only anomaly between what you posted fascism is and the actions of the democrat party is the subjective term "right wing". An intellectually hurtle you obviously can't jump.

Comey listed in detail the offenses Hillary committed, but then said that they weren't going to prosecute. Others have lost their careers for less. The American people knew it, even democrats.

Trump, on the other hand, was exonerated through the course of 3 independent investigations. Pelosi and democrats don't like his politics, so they want him jailed, just like any good little fascist would. :)

FakeName

Governor
The only anomaly between what you posted fascism is and the actions of the democrat party is the subjective term "right wing". An intellectually hurtle you obviously can't jump.

Comey listed in detail the offenses Hillary committed, but then said that they weren't going to prosecute. Others have lost their careers for less. The American people knew it, even democrats.

Trump, on the other hand, was exonerated through the course of 3 independent investigations. Pelosi and democrats don't like his politics, so they want him jailed, just like any good little fascist would. :)
Lol.

Trump was NOT exhonerated at all. Mueller could not have made that more clear. He specifically said his report did not exonorate Trump and the only reason Trump wasn't indicted is because the Justice department does not allow indictment of a sitting president.

How did you miss all that or get is wrong?

Oh and the term fascism does not apply to Trump chanting "lock her up", nor does it apply to Pelosi saying Trump should go to prison.

I don't think you have any idea what the term fascism means.

Colorforms

Senator
Lol.

Trump was NOT exhonerated at all. Mueller could not have made that more clear. He specifically said his report did not exonorate Trump and the only reason Trump wasn't indicted is because the Justice department does not allow indictment of a sitting president.

How did you miss all that or get is wrong?

Oh and the term fascism does not apply to Trump chanting "lock her up", nor does it apply to Pelosi saying Trump should go to prison.

I don't think you have any idea what the term fascism means.
I'm not going to continue arguing with you about fascism, you obviously have no clue and you're too politically blind to care. However, punishing people for their positions, particularly political and religious, is a hallmark of fascism.

On the other hand, when a wrong was obviously committed and the authorities refuse to prosecute, like with Hillary's "gross negligence" in handling classified materials, wanting her locked up is considered justice.

The latter is a hallmark of a free society bound by law.

EatTheRich

President
Wow.

The Mueller report didn’t say that. It said they made the decision in advance of gathering evidence not to indict him or accuse him of any crime, then said that Mueller’s team wasn’t going to opine as to whether he in fact committed a crime and whether he would have been accused if not for the policy or under any other hupothetical different circumstance.

EatTheRich

President

Who has “lost their careers for less”? What statute did Comey accuse her of violating?

FakeName

Governor
I'm not going to continue arguing with you about fascism, you obviously have no clue and you're too politically blind to care. However, punishing people for their positions, particularly political and religious, is a hallmark of fascism.

On the other hand, when a wrong was obviously committed and the authorities refuse to prosecute, like with Hillary's "gross negligence" in handling classified materials, wanting her locked up is considered justice.

The latter is a hallmark of a free society bound by law.
You can't continue arguing about the meaning of the word fascism because I have already provided you the actual definition from several actual dictionaries.

You have already been proven wrong.

And instead of running away from the fact that everything you said about Trump was pure fiction, he was specifically and directly NOT exonorated, the Mueller report couldn't have been more clear about that, you just didn't read it, you should really man up and read it.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
Wow.

Yet with showing no proof of wrongdoing lol

Can you show me where in the report you say they had probable cause to indict a sitting president but because of those memos they couldn't indict him?

Nope because it doesn't exist.