• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

C19 1000 dead USA 20000 dead world....80000 died of the flu in 2018

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Is that why I have a brand new 40,000 dollar truck to respond in?

You are cute, not very bright but cute
How funny....so they got you a pickup truck to sit in while you fill out the paper work.
If that truck was outfitted with any gear actually related to helping the victims of an emergency it would have cost far more than the pickup truck that anyone can run down to the local dealer to get.

Be careful with those jelly donuts....getting spillage off of those cloth seats can be a bitch...although you'd just have one of your "employees" do it.

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
How funny....so they got you a pickup truck to sit in while you fill out the paper work.
If that truck was outfitted with any gear actually related to helping the victims of an emergency it would have cost far more than the pickup truck that anyone can run down to the local dealer to get.

Be careful with those jelly donuts....getting spillage off of those cloth seats can be a bitch...although you'd just have one of your "employees" do it.
Vinyl seats and no I do not do first aid or move passengers. Your insistence that I perform first aid shows that you do not understand the term first responder.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Vinyl seats and no I do not do first aid or move passengers. Your insistence that I perform first aid shows that you do not understand the term first responder.

So face it...you are an admin...a paper pusher. You contribute nothing at all to the relief of the victims. You don't get your hands dirty, as I would have as a fire fighter. You do not actually direct teams to accomplish anything useful.

You could actually do your job from your office and don't really need to be on scene.
You tagged along the other day when a traffic accident happened. Probably involved two or three emergency vehicles and a couple of EMTs. What did you do? Did you call for a couple of tow trucks? Have a donut....did you even get out of your new F-150?

I was the first one to stop for a one car accident in which a pickup had done a 90 degree left turn, right in front of me, and gone airborne over the median and landed, nose first, in the center lane of the freeway going the other direction. Both people in the truck went through the windshield. Guess what, there was no "first responder admin" who showed up. Four highway patrol cars, a flight for life , two firetrucks and an EMT vehicle. Gee...who filled out the paperwork?

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
So face it...you are an admin...a paper pusher. You contribute nothing at all to the relief of the victims. You don't get your hands dirty, as I would have as a fire fighter. You do not actually direct teams to accomplish anything useful.

You could actually do your job from your office and don't really need to be on scene.
You tagged along the other day when a traffic accident happened. Probably involved two or three emergency vehicles and a couple of EMTs. What did you do? Did you call for a couple of tow trucks? Have a donut....did you even get out of your new F-150?

I was the first one to stop for a one car accident in which a pickup had done a 90 degree left turn, right in front of me, and gone airborne over the median and landed, nose first, in the center lane of the freeway going the other direction. Both people in the truck went through the windshield. Guess what, there was no "first responder admin" who showed up. Four highway patrol cars, a flight for life , two firetrucks and an EMT vehicle. Gee...who filled out the paperwork?
I used to get dirty now I am a supervisor...……………………...
With a brand new 2019 customized response vehicle
You were allowed to hold a fire hose once in the Navy before they realized that you were useless

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I used to get dirty now I am a supervisor...……………………...
With a brand new 2019 customized response vehicle
You were allowed to hold a fire hose once in the Navy before they realized that you were useless
Yup....a $40,000 pickup truck with a light on the roof...that is the extent of the customization, right? Or did they give you extra cup holders?

I fought one serious fire aboard ship. One that could have sunk the ship, as it was in spaces near the armory. Other than that, just stuff put out with a C02 extinguisher. Lucky me. You got your hands dirty? Doing what? Cleaning up your supervisors spilled coffee from his vinyl upholstery? You've already admitted you had nothing to do with actually aiding victims or limiting damage...right? Not like you've ever risked your life.

So you're more like an observer....

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
Yup....a $40,000 pickup truck with a light on the roof...that is the extent of the customization, right? Or did they give you extra cup holders?

I fought one serious fire aboard ship. One that could have sunk the ship, as it was in spaces near the armory. Other than that, just stuff put out with a C02 extinguisher. Lucky me. You got your hands dirty? Doing what? Cleaning up your supervisors spilled coffee from his vinyl upholstery? You've already admitted you had nothing to do with actually aiding victims or limiting damage...right? Not like you've ever risked your life.

So you're more like an observer....
Does Bill Gates get his hands dirty. LOL you are actually praising ditch diggers and garbage men, why? because you were never qualified to be in charge and as such you are used to shoveling shit. You never did take me up on the quantum entangled communications discussion, but then I never expected you to be able in the first place.

Technically I risk my life everyday, and one of my crew was killed on duty.

But you used a fire extinguisher once

WOW

Last edited: