• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

C19 1000 dead USA 20000 dead world....80000 died of the flu in 2018

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
No but you seem to. You seem to need deaths as justification for action.
No what I am saying is that everyone needs to be tested to prevent the spread of this. I have an employee who has a severe sinus infection cough and asthma and went to a testing site 2 days in a row and was not tested

Spamature

President
No what I am saying is that everyone needs to be tested to prevent the spread of this. I have an employee who has a severe sinus infection cough and asthma and went to a testing site 2 days in a row and was not tested
Good. Now tell POTUS Ass Hat that 2 months ago and maybe everyone can be tested. Like I said he wasted valuable time with lies, fairy tales and fish tank cleaner.

Next he wants to pack people into churches in a couple of weeks in an effort to save his election prospects. To him 800,000 deaths is a meaningless stat as long as he benefits from it.

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
Good. Now tell POTUS Ass Hat that 2 months ago and maybe everyone can be tested. Like I said he wasted valuable time with lies, fairy tales and fish tank cleaner.

Next he wants to pack people into churches in a couple of weeks in an effort to save his election prospects. To him 800,000 deaths is a meaningless stat as long as he benefits from it.
Everyone could be tested but that would reveal the lies

middleview

President
Supporting Member
So you used to be a first responder, now you own a business and have employees?

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
So you used to be a first responder, now you own a business and have employees?
Wrong I am a supervisory first responder in charge of my own crew of first responders who are employees under me

I like stupid people

I like you a lot

Last edited:

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
A certification that certainly wasn't a requirement at all in 1976 and is not now a requirement for being hired as a fire fighter. Do you have a problem with being relevant to conversations you attempt to take part in? Seems like it.
So you were hired as a volunteer firefighter and do not even know what the fema ics qualifications are.

Actually that is believable

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
Yes, it's growing exponentially. You do know what exponential growth looks like?
Actually the spreading is slowing, however 95 percent of those infected will need no medical treatment and 90 percent of those who do need treatment will recover and 1 percent of the 15 percent might die in a worst case scenario

The math is

229000000 times 15 percent equals 34350000 times 1 percent equals 343500 dead. However this math is based upon ,01 percent of the population having been tested and since 342000 more need to die to make this prediction correct it is obviously BS.

But you keep hoping for Americans to die to make the common cold the worst pandemic in human history

The real math is that 1 percent of the population will become ill needing treatment and 1 percent of that 1 percent might die leaving 32900 Americans dead which is what the flu does every year

So keep believing your TV

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Actually the spreading is slowing, however 95 percent of those infected will need no medical treatment and 90 percent of those who do need treatment will recover and 1 percent of the 15 percent might die in a worst case scenario

The math is

229000000 times 15 percent equals 34350000 times 1 percent equals 343500 dead. However this math is based upon ,01 percent of the population having been tested and since 342000 more need to die to make this prediction correct it is obviously BS.

But you keep hoping for Americans to die to make the common cold the worst pandemic in human history

The real math is that 1 percent of the population will become ill needing treatment and 1 percent of that 1 percent might die leaving 32900 Americans dead which is what the flu does every year

So keep believing your TV
Hmmm, who to believe? You and Trump?

Currently 102,920 confirmed cases...1,590 dead. Yeah, no problem. So are you taking your own advice? Having a large number of your friends in to party at your house?
Forget about washing your hands a lot and no need to avoid shaking hands or to wear a mask, right? The hell with keeping 6ft between you and others...get out and hug your neighbors!

middleview

President
Supporting Member
So you were hired as a volunteer firefighter and do not even know what the fema ics qualifications are.

Actually that is believable
There is nothing at all in the ICS training you mentioned that was in effect in 1977 or that is pertinent to fighting a fire...

So what, exactly, do you do as a first responder? Do you administer first aid? Nah. Do you fight fires? Nope. Do you manage people doing either function? Nah. You're a f*cking admin, right? You do clerical tasks. You're a glorified secretary.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Wrong I am a supervisory first responder in charge of my own crew of first responders who are employees under me

I like stupid people

I like you a lot
A supervisory first responder? Ah, productivity prevention at it's finest. Your own crew of people who do what? Are they fire fighters who were retarded enough to get a college level education in fire science? Are they EMT's? Nah...they wouldn't need the supervision of some bozo making sure all the forms are filled out.

So the fact is that you are never in danger. You stand by your car, far away from the danger area. You have a crew member to bring you coffee and a donut from time to time. You are unable to actually contribute.

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
There is nothing at all in the ICS training you mentioned that was in effect in 1977 or that is pertinent to fighting a fire...

So what, exactly, do you do as a first responder? Do you administer first aid? Nah. Do you fight fires? Nope. Do you manage people doing either function? Nah. You're a f*cking admin, right? You do clerical tasks. You're a glorified secretary.
I call for firefighters and first aid both but I do neither. Those first responders respond to my calls but sometimes I also respond in unison with them.

You do not have the intellectual capacity to slip me, you have the IQ of a hindu phone scammer

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I call for firefighters and first aid both but I do neither. Those first responders respond to my calls but sometimes I also respond in unison with them.

You do not have the intellectual capacity to slip me, you have the IQ of a hindu phone scammer
"Slip you"? You're a paper pusher. Calling yourself a "first responder" is funny. You're no more a real responder than a 911 operator is. Your posts would lead people to believe you actually contribute to an on scene response and you help people who have been hurt. You don't. You claim to have taken FEMA training which would have informed you of systems (communications and computers), but you must have stayed home the day they talked about inventory systems.

You took a 3.5 hour class from Fema on systems. I worked for a company that sold 911 systems and wrote software that dispatchers use. I wrote software for emergency vehicles to IM each other directly, rather than using radio...since text messages are not subject to interference from the loud noise present in many emergencies.

You think that fire fighters who have gotten college level training are retarded...which means you never, ever, talk to fire fighters and don't know or wish to know what they do aside from pointing a hose at the flames.

I'd bet people actually risking their lives in an emergency could do their jobs without you even showing up. You're just overhead.

Last edited:

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
"Slip you"? You're a paper pusher. Calling yourself a "first responder" is funny. You're no more a real responder than a 911 operator is. Your posts would lead people to believe you actually contribute to an on scene response and you help people who have been hurt. You don't. You claim to have taken FEMA training which would have informed you of systems (communications and computers), but you must have stayed home the day they talked about inventory systems.

You took a 3.5 hour class from Fema on systems. I worked for a company that sold 911 systems and wrote software that dispatchers use. I wrote software for emergency vehicles to IM each other directly, rather than using radio...since text messages are not subject to interference from the loud noise present in many emergencies.

You think that fire fighters who have gotten college level training are retarded...which means you never, ever, talk to fire fighters and don't know or wish to know what they do aside from pointing a hose at the flames.

I'd bet people actually risking their lives in an emergency could do their jobs without you even showing up. You're just overhead.
Is that why I have a brand new 40,000 dollar truck to respond in?

You are cute, not very bright but cute