• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Caitlyn Jenner is now claiming that Bruce Jenner touched her 30 years ago

John Doe

I detest liberalism
The "Hillary in blackface" ain't the Clintons, people.

While the image has been frequently shared along with the claim that it shows former President Bill Clinton and 2016 Democratic Presidential candidate Hillary Clinton at a costume party, this photo does not appear to be of either of them.

The earliest posting of this photo we could uncover was on 5 November 2015 when Twitter user @Brian_Tourville posted the image in response to a “Throwback Thursday” Tweet from the Huffington Post:
I'm inclined to agree on "that women" but "Bill" looks like dead ringer, to me.

I know, just because it's an internet meme, does not make it certain.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
The "Hillary in blackface" ain't the Clintons, people.

While the image has been frequently shared along with the claim that it shows former President Bill Clinton and 2016 Democratic Presidential candidate Hillary Clinton at a costume party, this photo does not appear to be of either of them.

The earliest posting of this photo we could uncover was on 5 November 2015 when Twitter user @Brian_Tourville posted the image in response to a “Throwback Thursday” Tweet from the Huffington Post:
Well it certainly looks like both of them.

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
You think Princess Di was a buffoon? I have heard her called many things Winston but never that --- Why do you think she was a buffoon?
The buffoons are her family that killed her...………………..

Great system you retards got there