• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Caitlyn Jenner is now claiming that Bruce Jenner touched her 30 years ago

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
It was a joke, doowd....she's a friend and i know the proper way to make an ellipsis....i do whatever i want, though. Same way i don't always capitalize the word (i) etc.

Im a rebel....
Really you should learn how to use an ellipsis. You sentence structure is a joke. How is anyone supposed to think that you have better than a single digit I.Q. If you want people to take your ideas seriously, you have to show the work. Otherwise we just think it's your
caucus speaking through you.

Drumcollie

An ellipsis doesn't actually join words, its only to exclude or to suggest more. You don't capitalize afterwards, its part of the sentence.

Hope this helps!
You should probably use a comma.

Ellipsis at Walmart
https://www.walmart.com/Ellipsis
AdSave On Ellipsis at Walmart. Free Shipping Site to Store.

Top brands - low prices · Free 2-Day Shipping · Free Store Pickup

I don't know what crap you are selling but I can obviously get it cheaper at Walmart. You just continue on and I will just continue to correct your improper English.

If you won't make the corrections here, How can we expect that from lefty in D.C.? Clearly the voter base is reflection of the elected.

Drumcollie

I love getting ellipsis lessons from some one who failed to use an ellipsis properly.

You are kidding right? Epic fail.
Sad is the one who can't admit they are wrong ... @Drumcollie ...

I can admit where I played you ... can you admit you were wrong in post ... #117?

;)[/QUOTE]

Whoops wanna correct that English? Language Butcher please!

Dionysians? I agree -
"Man" Didn't Invent the Wheel; One Man Did

Prometheans. The myth represents those who invented everything that keeps the rest of us from living like wild animals. The King Ape plutocrats stole their glory.

Contrary to theory, in reality someone who gets persistently harassed and humiliated from childhood on will hate himself rather than seek revenge. In Terminal America, that's why we have escapist sissyboy nerds instead of Prometheans.

Phat Mama

Council Member
Sad is the one who can't admit they are wrong ... @Drumcollie ...

I can admit where I played you ... can you admit you were wrong in post ... #117?

;)
Whoops wanna correct that English? Language Butcher please![/QUOTE]

@Drumcollie, you'll adjust to my sense of humor soon enough , unless the Trump Apocalypse wipes out PJ and the rest of the world.

In the meantime ... the correct way to type:

'Language Butcher please!'

is

Language butcher, please!

:p