• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

California drought has ended, climate change nuts.

4/15

Mayor
I've lived in California. I know about the drought. I also know that you have gotten plenty of rain the past two years. Neither the drought, nor the rain are "climate change"... California has the same climate it always had, it isn't changing.
I have lived in California most all of my 69 years. The winters are more like sporadic and the summers are not quite as cool as they were. The change is there you just have to know the normal. And there is no normal anymore.

Nostra

Governor
I have lived in California most all of my 69 years. The winters are more like sporadic and the summers are not quite as cool as they were. The change is there you just have to know the normal. And there is no normal anymore.
You provide anecdotal evidence spanning 69 years and claim to know man is causing global warming when the Earth has been around about 4+ billion years?

:p

redtide

Mayor
I've never heard where anyone in the cult has redressed their assertation that we have entered the next ice age. It just hangs out there, while they spew global warming nonsense on top of it.

Neither theory comprehends what real global warming was about or what caused real climate change... 12,000 years ago.
the Ice age coming thing was the same group of wakadoodles but in the 70s

4/15

Mayor
You provide anecdotal evidence spanning 69 years and claim to know man is causing global warming when the Earth has been around about 4+ billion years?

:p
The science behind the changes in weather and atmospheric events are solid. I am just giving my local opinion. If you do not like my views on the climate of the Bay Area over 69 years don't look.

redtide

Mayor
Nonsense. It is based on very simple physical principles which can be experimentally tested by you for $10 and an hour of your time. The measured increase in average temperatures is one of many sources of confirmation for the theory.
Funny the specific gravity/wieght of CO2 is heavier than air.

FakeName

Governor
I've lived in California. I know about the drought. I also know that you have gotten plenty of rain the past two years. Neither the drought, nor the rain are "climate change"... California has the same climate it always had, it isn't changing.
The rain comes in the winter, not the summer. Both in drought years and in wet years.

Your claim was woefully incorrect. Anyone who ever lived here would know that. How come you didn't understand?

redtide

Mayor
It is scientists whose position on global warming is relevant. If you want to criticize media misrepresentations of the science, feel free, but be aware the grossest misrepresentations are those, like yours, that act as if the science is controversial, it doesn’t have an excellent track record of accurate, bold predictions, or it doesn’t say unequivocally that human activity is almost certainly the major cause of the current warming and that that warming poses a very serious threat to our civilization.
funny how the "consensus" of "scientists never heard of Archamedies, the specific gravity of carbon dioxide or have a grasp of past changes in the earths climate. Odd don't you think.

Days

Commentator
I could say the same about the Great Lakes region. But it still isn't climate change, it is weather anomalies, but it is still the same climate.

Days

Commentator
The rain comes in the winter, not the summer. Both in drought years and in wet years.

Your claim was woefully incorrect. Anyone who ever lived here would know that. How come you didn't understand?
Jesus, can't you people read? I was responding to what I thought was the content of the top post, not making my own claim.

FakeName

Governor
Jesus, can't you people read? I was responding to what I thought was the content of the top post, not making my own claim.
You also said :

"I've lived in California. I know about the drought. "

But if you had lived in california how come you didn't know that it rarely rains here in the summer? How come you didn't get how ridiculous your claim was?

Days

Commentator
You also said :

"I've lived in California. I know about the drought. "

But if you had lived in california how come you didn't know that it rarely rains here in the summer? How come you didn't get how ridiculous your claim was?
Isn't it illegal for you to grasp at synthetic straws? For the 5th time; it was not my claim, I was responding to the top post.

I lived in Imperial Beach for six months before I ever saw the mountains... smog. That was the summer of '81. The next year Spring, I was living in Las Playas de Tijuana and the locals were bitching about all the cloudy days.

I wasn't saying I've lived in California for the past four decades, I was saying I am aware of California's drought, I am in touch. I am also aware that California has gotten a lot of precipitation for the past 2 years and everything is lush green over there, right now. I have spies who visit your state every week and bring me status reports of your weather.

4/15

Mayor
Isn't it illegal for you to grasp at synthetic straws? For the 5th time; it was not my claim, I was responding to the top post.

I lived in Imperial Beach for six months before I ever saw the mountains... smog. That was the summer of '81. The next year Spring, I was living in Las Playas de Tijuana and the locals were bitching about all the cloudy days.

I wasn't saying I've lived in California for the past four decades, I was saying I am aware of California's drought, I am in touch. I am also aware that California has gotten a lot of precipitation for the past 2 years and everything is lush green over there, right now. I have spies who visit your state every week and bring me status reports of your weather.
You should have been here in the late 50's and early 60's when the smog was so thick it caused major breathing problems for all the residents. It is what caused the smog reduction systems on autos.

4/15

Mayor
I could say the same about the Great Lakes region. But it still isn't climate change, it is weather anomalies, but it is still the same climate.
The polar cold has been moved up the latitudes and the jet stream runs higher than it used to. That brings moisture lade air more often that before and the polar air causes it to fall on the ground.

Days

Commentator
You should have been here in the late 50's and early 60's when the smog was so thick it caused major breathing problems for all the residents. It is what caused the smog reduction systems on autos.
I can remember hiding behind hills along the coastline in Santa Monica, watching a wall of black blowing back out to sea in the morning. Ask me, combustion driven engines should be outlawed in our west coast cities. That situation with the mountains trapping the sea breezes makes for incredible smog build-up.

Days

Commentator
The polar cold has been moved up the latitudes and the jet stream runs higher than it used to. That brings moisture lade air more often that before and the polar air causes it to fall on the ground.
I'm convinced that California's drought was human induced - not by carbon or "greenhouse gases" (95% of which is water vapor) - HARRP technology was zapping the ionosphere a couple hundred miles off your coast and blocking the moisture that is part of your normal precipitation that your normal climate gets. HARRP was driving the jetstream way north and all the moisture went with it. Trump put a stop to that nonsense.

conspiracy theory, I know, but I saw the satellite images, I saw it happening.

4/15

Mayor
I'm convinced that California's drought was human induced - not by carbon or "greenhouse gases" (95% of which is water vapor) - HARRP technology was zapping the ionosphere a couple hundred miles off your coast and blocking the moisture that is part of your normal precipitation that your normal climate gets. HARRP was driving the jetstream way north and all the moisture went with it. Trump put a stop to that nonsense.

HAARP: Weather Control - WantToKnow.info

https://www.wanttoknow.info/.../haarp_weather_modification_electromagnetic_warfar...

HAARP (High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program) was a little-known, yet critically important U.S. military defense project which generated quite a bit of ...

FakeName

Governor

Lol, you don't believe established science but you believe that conspiracy crap?

You need to work on your logic and evidence evaluation.

"...... point out that HAARP is a low-frequency transmitter that has no power to make hurricanes or enslave minds. Beyond that, HAARP is no longer a government facility, having been donated to the University of Alaska Fairbanks in 2015. Presumably, if HAARP was a devastating weapon of weather war, the government wouldn’t just give it away."

https://www.snopes.com/news/2017/12/29/2017s-biggest-conspiracy-theories/