• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

California first covid Case

Spamature

President
ah, progress...

so, i take from your reply...

1. the scale... are you saying the number of cases is a consideration?

2. the effect... are you saying the impact to the economy, in that it would produce undue economic hardship, is a consideration along with the scale?

1) They didn't know enough about it.

2) Yeah, one case in the entire country would have been seen as an extreme and ridiculous overreaction by the public in this state. Especially with the POTUS telling the public it was all under control and there was nothing to worry about.

3. The shut down would be severely harmful to the state's economy, workers, and businesses, and it would be doing so in the blind, considering at the time there was no known help in sight from the federal govt.

Understand, the shut down in California came within 48 hours of Trump declaring a national emergency.

Go ahead. I think I have put forth more ideas than you teabagger messiah has.

I will be the first to you that is DEPLORABLE !
Ideas? I don't care about your Chinese-sponsored commie "ideas". We're talking about whether you commented on "any kind of federal effort in regards to planing and organizing a response from the federal govt.", which you claim is in total absence.

Let's see just how big of a liar you really are. Here we go...

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
No it is not untrue there are post after post after post here that prove you defend Trump at every instance that he is ridiculed. On the other hand I never did say the California governor was doing the right thing. I am saying that the governors aren’t the ones who were elected to run this country and that Trump is passing the buck because he isn’t guiding them worth a damn. He isn’t doing diddly squat to help America. He is knee-deep in corruption and trying to help his own businesses while this pandemic is going on. He was also sending tons of coronavirus PPE to China when he should have known that we would need it here. But then of course he is always there to help the countries of his dictator Pals. During this time of crisis he gets on the phone and talks to Putin and the crown prince of Saudi Arabia instead of doing his job here. All he thinks about is money money money and getting the country back up to snuff so he can be sure his own failing businesses won’t completely fall apart.
Now he fires the person who is supposed to keep watch over what is spent and puts in someone of his own choosing and obviously he is planning on making big profit off of this pandemic. He won’t get the virus himself because he is so Protected. And he couldn’t care less about anyone else. Yeah you defend him all day every day every post all week all month all year.
but, who is talking about trump in this thread? you are.

meanwhile..what are you indoctrinated or something...?

you keep trying to derail this thread with your made up nonsense about me (this thread isnt about me.. if you have a question you'd like to ask me, send a pM or start a thread... you wont, cause the answers wont align to your made up shit)

anyway... why does the governor of California get a pass from you? why didnt he act on day one when that first person was diagnosed...? or days later?

EVERYTHING you post blames Trump...

Set that screed mongering aside... why didnt THIS dude..take action?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
1) They didn't know enough about it.

2) Yeah, one case in the entire country would have been seen as an extreme and ridiculous overreaction by the public in this state. Especially with the POTUS telling the public it was all under control and there was nothing to worry about.

3. The would be severely harming the state's economy workers and businesses, and doing so in the blind, considering at the time there was no known help in sight from the federal govt.

Understand, the shut down in California came within 48 hours of Trump declaring a national emergency.

i understand what california did.

why are you giving Cali a pass? why does it get the benefit of 'it would have been deemed an overreaction' and 'would be harming the economy'

does this not apply at the national level??

FACT: the actions have destroyed the economy.

Further: you are, like a true zealot, playing games..

what help was expectd of the federal government on day one when the first patient was identified?

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
you're totally off your rocker with that last part.... there's a whole heap of you lamenting inaction..day in day out day in day out... now all of a sudden everybody gets a pass?

you cant have it both ways. or are you assertign everybody is dumb as a post and is beholden, totally to trumps actions?????
I didn’t say everyone gets a pass. I’m saying that Trump is passing the buck by not doing what everyone else is telling him to do make it a national shut down. We obviously have governors Who won’t do what they should either and they are all Republicans. They are all trump ass kissers. Including the governor of my state who is probably the biggest ass kisser little rich Ameritrade boy that ever drew a breath. Like trump he inherited his money and like trump he doesn’t know his butt from a hole in the ground.

You are so quick to ridicule the governors, but I haven’t seen one post where you ridicule Trump for his decisions and mainly for his in-decisions. I bet you even watch his pressers and ignore the fact that he is so rude to basically everyone. Did you see him nudge aside the good Doctor Fauci so he couldn’t answer a question about the drug Trump is touting and has a personal investment in.

Did you see him joking around when Dr. Brix. saying her granddaughter had 105 Temperature and she couldn’t be there to help because she was there to protect the president and vice president. Even brown Noser Pence didn’t laugh at his little joke. Then he asked her is your grandson OK? Even though Brix referred to the child as her. That shows how much attention that overbearing attention seeking clod pays to anyone else’s trauma other than his own. Anything to get a laugh anything to get attention. It is sickening. The day before when they were talking about the model of the coronavirus, he made reference to the kind of models he was used to. Of course he meant the young girls that he used to have as models and would go into the dressing rooms to see them naked. None of those on the stage cracked a smile at his disgusting innuendo. Even Pence and that is shocking. Maybe mother doesn’t allow him to laugh at his sexist jokes.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member

you keep trying to derail this thread with your made up nonsense about me (this thread isnt about me.. if you have a question you'd like to ask me, send a pM or start a thread... you wont, cause the answers wont align to your made up shit)

anyway... why does the governor of California get a pass from you? why didnt he act on day one when that first person was diagnosed...? or days later?

Of course this isn’t about Trump. You would never make them negative post about your darling Trump. Actually this Fred is about someone not doing their job. You tend to blame the governors and don’t want to admit that Trump is not doing his job as President of the United States. He could have ordered a national shut down weeks ago and he failed to do that because he knows if things don’t go right he can always blame the governor’s. If you can’t see that then put on your glasses. I am not defending the governor of California at all. If heDragged his feet, then he deserves blame but the ones who are lift who haven’t done what they are supposed to do are all Republican governors. I am assuming that the governor of California is a Democrat or you wouldn’t be riding his ass like you are in ignoring the others who are still not doing what they should.

Spamature

President
Spammy:

WHO tweets in the middle of January that C19 can't be spread person to person so he declares the Trump travel ban, taskforce formation, and national public health emergency as "late to the game".

Meanwhile, Newsome looks around for nearly 2 months after all this doing nothing and gets credit because he "didn't know enough about it".

Got to love lefty. Such fools.
Thank you for proving what I said. Even WHO didn't know or was not making public the extent of the threat.

Yet the governor in Ca is suppose to be more informed ?

I mean it's not like the governor of red state Georgia who over road a city's shut down of their beaches and then goes on to say he didn't know the virus could be spread by people who didn't show symptoms, when that fact was well known around the world by that time.

Or

Alabama's governor who says, “Y'all, we are not Louisiana, we are not New York state, we are not California,” As if the people of her state are immune to the same things that affect people in those states.

But still he's not an epidemiologist who specializes in the particular virus and how it works.

Mick

The Right is always right
Thank you for proving what I said. Even WHO didn't know or was not making public the extent of the threat.

Yet the governor in Ca is suppose to be more informed ?

I mean it's not like the governor of red state Georgia who over road a city's shut down of their beaches and then goes on to say he didn't know the virus could be spread by people who didn't show symptoms, when that fact was well known around the world by that time.

Or

Alabama's governor who says, “Y'all, we are not Louisiana, we are not New York state, we are not California,” As if the people of her state are immune to the same things that affect people in those states.

But still he's not an epidemiologist who specializes in the particular virus and how it works.
You didn't address anything I said. I don't care about the governors of Georgia or Alabama. You are trying to claim Newsome was a clueless dunce who sat there for 2 months long after the Trump administration had taken decisive action. Newsome's California Department of Public Health works hand in hand with the CDC and has all the latest information. You are not helping your case here.....at all. You are just making Dems look like incompetent dolts.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I didn’t say everyone gets a pass. I’m saying that Trump is passing the buck by not doing what everyone else is telling him to do make it a national shut down. We obviously have governors Who won’t do what they should either and they are all Republicans. They are all trump ass kissers. Including the governor of my state who is probably the biggest ass kisser little rich Ameritrade boy that ever drew a breath. Like trump he inherited his money and like trump he doesn’t know his butt from a hole in the ground.

You are so quick to ridicule the governors, but I haven’t seen one post where you ridicule Trump for his decisions and mainly for his in-decisions. I bet you even watch his pressers and ignore the fact that he is so rude to basically everyone. Did you see him nudge aside the good Doctor Fauci so he couldn’t answer a question about the drug Trump is touting and has a personal investment in.

Did you see him joking around when Dr. Brix. saying her granddaughter had 105 Temperature and she couldn’t be there to help because she was there to protect the president and vice president. Even brown Noser Pence didn’t laugh at his little joke. Then he asked her is your grandson OK? Even though Brix referred to the child as her. That shows how much attention that overbearing attention seeking clod pays to anyone else’s trauma other than his own. Anything to get a laugh anything to get attention. It is sickening. The day before when they were talking about the model of the coronavirus, he made reference to the kind of models he was used to. Of course he meant the young girls that he used to have as models and would go into the dressing rooms to see them naked. None of those on the stage cracked a smile at his disgusting innuendo. Even Pence and that is shocking. Maybe mother doesn’t allow him to laugh at his sexist jokes.
dear god. and again..

who is ridiculing? i asked a simple question, and your on what like post 9, not addressing it... I hope Birx grandchild is well... (Birx btw not Brix....)...but you know, trump says him not her, and it's a capital offense.

good thing you werent there mistakenly calling birx ..brix... by your rules that qwould show how how much attention you and that overbearing...oh, no nevermind... only mistakes are on trump in perfect world...right???

everybody is touting the generic drug... it's in huge demand the world over as everyone awaits some indication it helps...

but, you know.. trump...

anyway...the measure was trump reacting immediately... i've gven 3 states where the governors seemingly didnt react at all....

comment??

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
dear god. and again..

who is ridiculing? i asked a simple question, and your on what like post 9, not addressing it... I hope Birx grandchild is well... (Birx btw not Brix....)...but you know, trump says him not her, and it's a capital offense.

good thing you werent there mistakenly calling birx ..brix... by your rules that qwould show how how much attention you and that overbearing...oh, no nevermind... only mistakes are on trump in perfect world...right???

everybody is touting the generic drug... it's in huge demand the world over as everyone awaits some indication it helps...

but, you know.. trump...

anyway...the measure was trump reacting immediately... i've gven 3 states where the governors seemingly didnt react at all....

comment??
I’m sure you watched it but you are downplaying what Trump actually did. He acted like the smart ass that he is that you so much admire, obviously when she talked about her granddaughter not grandson having the fever and right away he said “you didn’t go did you?” She said no and then he says good good looking at Pence expecting him to laugh as well. of course Meaning that if she went that it would put big big big Trump in danger by being around him. That was just plain damn obvious and you are trying to downplay it by showing that I turned two letters around in her name. Pretty damn sick when he puts himself over the health of a 10 month old baby. I doubt that pig even knows the names of his grandkids. And God knows he has plenty of them because love them and leave them Donnie Junior has at least five Chip off the old Block, that dimwit.

I see many many many mistakes you make Mr. Phil fish while posting here. So don’t take the high road with me, because I don’t buy your crap. He made that remark and Pence didn’t smile and laugh or whatever he wanted and nobody else did either. His little joke fell flat. Just like the other day when she said she had a fever and he moved away from her real quick and Pence didn’t laugh about that either. This is a serious thing but he downplays it unless the POS wants to brag and brag and brag about Something that he claims he has done. He told so many lies during today’s briefing that I couldn’t even count them.

I have a question for you. What did you think about his little trick of not letting Fauci answer a question again? A reporter asked a question and again the reporter asked for Fauci to answer the question and Trump answered it for him he said Dr. Fauci agreed with him
so he didn’t give him a chance to get up to the podium and answer for himself. Why? Because he knows that Fauci is the expert and disagrees with Trump a lot of the time.

All Trump is doing every day is campaigning by standing up there telling one lie after another and not letting any reporter even finish a question before he turns it around and gives an answer that will suit his base. I’m sure he can’t wait to get back to his rallies, although he was having rallies during the month of February instead of getting ready for this pandemic. He misses his bobble head crowd behind him with their Maga hats, cheering him on as he marches out to the song MACHO MAN. Who in the hell does that? What other president has ever marched out in front of a crowd of idiots with that kind of song playing? A macho man wouldn’t lie about having bone spurs to keep out of fighting in a war. And any real man with any humility wouldn’t parade out in front of people pretending to be something he isn’t.

Last edited:

voyager

4Q2247365
still odd... so the states were utterly dependent on the federal government?
Yes, that was decided in 1865.

That is why there are all those cabinet members that trump keeps replacing with political temps. The Governor of Fla. even said that TRUMP gives him his direction.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
dear god. and again..

but, you know.. trump...

comment??
I addressed it. Open your eyes. I said that evidently the California governor wasn’t doing right by not shutting down the damn state or whatever you want me to say. How many times do I have to say it before it penetrates? But you never want to address trumps mistakes you ignore threads like you’ve done today that shows things he has done wrong and with links to prove it. The only threads that you want to enter into conversation with are the ones where you or your buddies here praise Trump and ridicule others.

EatTheRich

President
in this instance....the one case was in cali. why didnt the governor of cali summarily shut down the state, it's economy, put everyone on lock down on that first day when the first patient was identified??
He took the president’s assurances that everything was well in hand for good coin. Too bad so many of his citizens died as a result of his trusting Trump.

EatTheRich

President
The media is just as bad. Don't forget, "Trump complicit in hurricane".

(I'll bet even now, that weasel is dialing up tornadoes, earthquakes, wildfires, and deadly pathogens).
No, the media rightly criticized Trump’s inept and callous response to the hurricanes.

EatTheRich

President
you're totally off your rocker with that last part.... there's a whole heap of you lamenting inaction..day in day out day in day out... now all of a sudden everybody gets a pass?

you cant have it both ways. or are you assertign everybody is dumb as a post and is beholden, totally to trumps actions?????
Why do we have a federal government, if there are not national tasks that the federal government is more capable to undertake than any individual state?

EatTheRich

President

Who criticized Trump for not instituting a national lockdown after the first U.S. diagnosis? No one, you say? Interesting ...

EatTheRich

President
You didn't address anything I said. I don't care about the governors of Georgia or Alabama. You are trying to claim Newsome was a clueless dunce who sat there for 2 months long after the Trump administration had taken decisive action. Newsome's California Department of Public Health works hand in hand with the CDC and has all the latest information. You are not helping your case here.....at all. You are just making Dems look like incompetent dolts.
If Trump had taken decisive action, we wouldn’t be here today.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
No, the media rightly criticized Trump’s inept and callous response to the hurricanes.
The media almost NEVER does ANYTHING “rightly”. I’m gonna have to go full Dikembe Mutumbo and swat that trash. Don’t bring that junk down here.

:)

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I’m sure you watched it but you are downplaying what Trump actually did. He acted like the smart ass that he is that you so much admire, obviously when she talked about her granddaughter not grandson having the fever and right away he said “you didn’t go did you?” She said no and then he says good good looking at Pence expecting him to laugh as well. of course Meaning that if she went that it would put big big big Trump in danger by being around him. That was just plain damn obvious and you are trying to downplay it by showing that I turned two letters around in her name. Pretty damn sick when he puts himself over the health of a 10 month old baby. I doubt that pig even knows the names of his grandkids. And God knows he has plenty of them because love them and leave them Donnie Junior has at least five Chip off the old Block, that dimwit.

I see many many many mistakes you make Mr. Phil fish while posting here. So don’t take the high road with me, because I don’t buy your crap. He made that remark and Pence didn’t smile and laugh or whatever he wanted and nobody else did either. His little joke fell flat. Just like the other day when she said she had a fever and he moved away from her real quick and Pence didn’t laugh about that either. This is a serious thing but he downplays it unless the POS wants to brag and brag and brag about Something that he claims he has done. He told so many lies during today’s briefing that I couldn’t even count them.

I have a question for you. What did you think about his little trick of not letting Fauci answer a question again? A reporter asked a question and again the reporter asked for Fauci to answer the question and Trump answered it for him he said Dr. Fauci agreed with him
so he didn’t give him a chance to get up to the podium and answer for himself. Why? Because he knows that Fauci is the expert and disagrees with Trump a lot of the time.

All Trump is doing every day is campaigning by standing up there telling one lie after another and not letting any reporter even finish a question before he turns it around and gives an answer that will suit his base. I’m sure he can’t wait to get back to his rallies, although he was having rallies during the month of February instead of getting ready for this pandemic. He misses his bobble head crowd behind him with their Maga hats, cheering him on as he marches out to the song MACHO MAN. Who in the hell does that? What other president has ever marched out in front of a crowd of idiots with that kind of song playing? A macho man wouldn’t lie about having bone spurs to keep out of fighting in a war. And any real man with any humility wouldn’t parade out in front of people pretending to be something he isn’t.

Zzz. Birx....not brix

Nice screed.

In my world decent people don't spend their days [Unwelcome language removed] on everything and everyone

Enjoy your day