• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

California first covid Case

He didn't but the entire country should have acted as one. His inaction has harmed that efforts of the other states significantly by allowing the infection to incubate in the populations of some state. While states like Ca and others are Wmaking an extremely costly effort to eradicate it in their populations. He's harmed their efforts and tossed their sacrifices to the wayside.
February 24th - Nancy Pelosi went to Chinatown and said this: "Come because precautions have been taken. The city is on top of the situation."

She needs to be charged with crimes against humanity.

https://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/nancy-pelosi-visits-san-franciscos-chinatown/2240247/

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Take a dare and for a month get your info only from sources that are at least 50 years old. The reason it seems to you that the left and the media are coordinating is because they are both interested in "the facts, the truth, the real". It used to be that we agreed on the basic facts just not what to do about them. What has changed is the rise of right wing radio, Fox news and the internet......in other words alternative facts, propaganda as news.

Try it.
LOL! Yeah give up the "conspiracy theory" web site Zerohege that was thrown off twitter for saying the Wuhan virus may have come out of a lab, and now there are more and more reports every day that it is a distinct possibility it came from a lab. YOUR "50 year old" sources are the propaganda mongers. They were the ones saying hydroxycloroquine was a dangerous fraud, that "hundreds of thousands were going to die" and that the travel restrictions were "unnecessary" and "racist." And ignoring the FACT that the covid numbers are not meaningful because the numerator is overstated (anyone who dies with covid is designated to have died from covid) and the denominator is vastly understated in that likely less than half of those who have contracted the virus have been identified through testing.

You need to stop watching your fake news and start getting the facts from the new media sources that are running rings around the old media.

FakeName

Governor
LOL! Yeah give up the "conspiracy theory" web site Zerohege that was thrown off twitter for saying the Wuhan virus may have come out of a lab, and now there are more and more reports every day that it is a distinct possibility it came from a lab. YOUR "50 year old" sources are the propaganda mongers. They were the ones saying hydroxycloroquine was a dangerous fraud, that "hundreds of thousands were going to die" and that the travel restrictions were "unnecessary" and "racist." And ignoring the FACT that the covid numbers are not meaningful because the numerator is overstated (anyone who dies with covid is designated to have died from covid) and the denominator is vastly understated in that likely less than half of those who have contracted the virus have been identified through testing.

You need to stop watching your fake news and start getting the facts from the new media sources that are running rings around the old media.
Right. I am not defending any internet sites. try getting your news from
sources that have been around for fifty years.

FakeName

Governor
Yeah, the ones who have been lying to us for 70 years.
The ones that pre date the rise of partisan news, alternative facts, the internet etc.

In those days we agreed on the basic facts even though we disagreed about what to do about them.

The difference between then and now is no internet, no right wing "news" radio, no partisan TV like Fox and MSNBC.

Give it a try.

Raoul_Luke

The ones that pre date the rise of partisan news, alternative facts, the internet etc.

In those days we agreed on the basic facts even though we disagreed about what to do about them.

The difference between then and now is no internet, no right wing "news" radio, no partisan TV like Fox and MSNBC.

Give it a try.
Yeah, like Dan Rather?

LOL!

Raoul_Luke

Give it a try.
Yeah, I'm gonna get right on that...

Following a tweet from NBC News touting China having no more new reported coronavirus cases, critics on Twitter ripped the outlet for regurgitating talking points from the Chinese Communist Party, Tuesday.

“U.S. reports 1,264 coronavirus deaths in over 24 hours,” the NBC tweet stated, adding “Meanwhile in China, where the pandemic broke out, not a single new coronavirus death was reported.”

The story from NBC News noted that, as the death toll climbs in the United States with each day, China has moved to lift its lockdown after they have begun to report no new coronavirus cases.

tenor (1).gif

FakeName

Governor

Following a tweet from NBC News touting China having no more new reported coronavirus cases, critics on Twitter ripped the outlet for regurgitating talking points from the Chinese Communist Party, Tuesday.

“U.S. reports 1,264 coronavirus deaths in over 24 hours,” the NBC tweet stated, adding “Meanwhile in China, where the pandemic broke out, not a single new coronavirus death was reported.”

The story from NBC News noted that, as the death toll climbs in the United States with each day, China has moved to lift its lockdown after they have begun to report no new coronavirus cases.

View attachment 50293
And you think they are less reliably accurate than Fox, Rush, and the like?

Oh well, it was just a challenge.

I guess you won't take it.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

View attachment 50293
50,000+ Urns were just delivered to morgues in China just in case needed according to ETR when I posted the stats

Libs lust for communist as we can see by their post but remain in America

Raoul_Luke

No need bud - I already (as anyone who reads my posts can see) read and watch a wide variety of news sources, and then interpolate the truth from analyzing all sides of an issue. YOU are the one bragging about only getting one side of the story. If ANYONE needs a "challenge" here it is YOU! Start reading Zerohedge, start watching Fox News and CNN and MSNBC, along with CBS, NBC and ABC. Then think for yourself about all that you see and hear before making up your mind about what is fact and what is a (fictional) narrative. Seriously, the idea that "50 year old news sources" are the ones that are trustworthy is absurd! You didn't even think for one second to question why NBC was parroting the ChiCom narrative, did you? You DO know that NBC/Universal is IN BUSINESS with the Chinese Government to open a theme park in Beijing, right?

Why aren't their mouth pieces disclosing that conflict of interest when doing the "news?" Simple answer - they don't want you to know!!! And you won't if you only watch the "50 year old" news outlets (because they are all doing the same shit). Geez, now I get why they call you guys "snowflakes." A little sunshine will melt the very foundation of your beliefs...

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
No need bud - I already (as anyone who reads my posts can see) read and watch a wide variety of news sources, and then interpolate the truth from analyzing all sides of an issue. YOU are the one bragging about only getting one side of the story. If ANYONE needs a "challenge" here it is YOU! Start reading Zerohedge, start watching Fox News and CNN and MSNBC, along with CBS, NBC and ABC. Then think for yourself about all that you see and hear before making up your mind about what is fact and what is a (fictional) narrative. Seriously, the idea that "50 year old news sources" are the ones that are trustworthy is absurd! You didn't even think for one second to question why NBC was parroting the ChiCom narrative, did you? You DO know that NBC/Universal is IN BUSINESS with the Chinese Government to open a theme park in Beijing, right?

Why aren't their mouth pieces disclosing that conflict of interest when doing the "news?" Simple answer - they don't want you to know!!! And you won't if you only watch the "50 year old" news outlets (because they are all doing the same shit). Geez, now I get why they call you guys "snowflakes." A little sunshine will melt the very foundation of your beliefs...
There is only one news source in the USA which is the CIA and NSA controlled CDC, so either a newscaster presents the official CDC/government guidelines or they are removed from reporting by one means or another.

This is what Pravda was in the Soviet Union

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
Right. I am not defending any internet sites. try getting your news from
sources that have been around for fifty years.
LOL You tried this before.

OK

How about the NY Times calling people who were worried about the Wuhan virus racist in January. They weren’t on the forefront of anything.February, the Times posted an article claiming that fear was spreading faster than the virus, with the indication being that people were unnecessarily worried.

And, February, the Times bashed Trump’s travel ban, insinuating it was safe to travel to and from China. Then, by the end of February, the Times was calling the virus the “Trump-virus.” LOL !!!

"In January and early February, when the virus ravaged China and doubts grew about how forthcoming Chinese officials were being, some pundits on the right warned that the country couldn’t be trusted to contain the outbreak or share accurate information about where it originated."

Last edited:

FakeName

Governor

I read your posts and I can't see that.

my impression of your posts is that you are like most of the people in the rural area where I live, my friends, that you are a nice, well meaning guy who has been deliberately misinformed for years by the likes of Fox, Rush, the internet, etc.

FakeName

Governor
LOL You tried this before.

OK

How about the NY Times calling people who were worried about the Wuhan virus racist in January. They weren’t on the forefront of anything.February, the Times posted an article claiming that fear was spreading faster than the virus, with the indication being that people were unnecessarily worried.

And, February, the Times bashed Trump’s travel ban, insinuating it was safe to travel to and from China. Then, by the end of February, the Times was calling the virus the “Trump-virus.” LOL !!!

"In January and early February, when the virus ravaged China and doubts grew about how forthcoming Chinese officials were being, some pundits on the right warned that the country couldn’t be trusted to contain the outbreak or share accurate information about where it originated."

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk

my impression of your posts is that you are like most of the people in the rural area where I live, my friends, that you are a nice, well meaning guy who has been deliberately misinformed for years by the likes of Fox, Rush, the internet, etc.
And you were misinformed by CNN who still says that hillary is president

Raoul_Luke

YOU ARE THE ONE BEING MISINFORMED! While I am the informed one, as I have repeatedly demonstrated. That you can sit there and suggest the opposite after I have repeatedly proven to you that your "news" sources are complete propaganda outlets. You reject the facts. You cling to the narrative even when it is proven false. You refuse to consult other sources for information, even after your "news" is shown to be bullshit. I wish I could think you are a "nice well meaning guy" but your posting history illustrates a deep ideologue with a very skewed (and screwed) viewpoint. When you reject FACTS that are presented to you, you simply cannot be "well meaning." At all.

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
YOU ARE THE ONE BEING MISINFORMED! While I am the informed one, as I have repeatedly demonstrated. That you can sit there and suggest the opposite after I have repeatedly proven to you that your "news" sources are complete propaganda outlets. You reject the facts. You cling to the narrative even when it is proven false. You refuse to consult other sources for information, even after your "news" is shown to be bullshit. I wish I could think you are a "nice well meaning guy" but your posting history illustrates a deep ideologue with a very skewed (and screwed) viewpoint. When you reject FACTS that are presented to you, you simply cannot be "well meaning." At all.
Stop picking on the schizzos

FakeName

Governor
You haven't demonstrated that all. Your posts are largely regurgitated propaganda from activist "news" sources.