• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

California Girls put on condoms at age 10.

D

Deleted member 21794

Excuse me, But isn't it the dude who usually takes care of this duty ? :D:D:D:D

Anyway, is it any shock public ed nosedived. Know how to put on a condom, but can't read, write or compete in the real world.
BAM!!!! This sex ed class was clearly a sexist lesson that made little girls subservient to toxic masculinity.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Gross and perverted. The teacher who thought up this activity should not be allowed to be alone with children.
For many girls in the developed world, puberty is coming earlier than ever before, with studies showing that, on average, puberty is now starting for girls at around 10 years old - at least five years earlier than a century ago.

That necessitates factual sex ed.

https://www.sciencealert.com/girls-are-going-through-puberty-earlier-than-ever-before-with-long-term-effects

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
D

Deleted member 21794

I don't feel comfortable googling "10 year olds having sex", So go find your own links.
So you admit you have no basis on which to have made your claim.

Your concession is noted.

But hmmmm.... I do wonder what other online activity you're engaged in that Googling about puberty in young girls makes you afraid.

No wonder you're defending this evil.

Excuse me, But isn't it the dude who usually takes care of this duty ? :D:D:D:D

Anyway, is it any shock public ed nosedived. Know how to put on a condom, but can't read, write or compete in the real world.
When I read this post that was exactly my thought.

Why in the hell would the choose to have the girls put the condom on?

Boys/men wear them not girls/women.

This us an asinine endeavor to begin with but why wouldn't they make the boys put them on? This makes ZERO sense any way you try it.

This is perverted and plain wrong. But that's what leftist's get off on.

D

Deleted member 21794

The race was unneccesary, the lesson was necessary.
At age 10? No. The link Julie posted proves that pregnancy at such a young age is statistically zero.

Furthermore, this isn't about sex education anyway. It's about teaching little girls to be subservient to sex traffickers and other pigs masquerading as men.

All little girls need to be trained to do is demand that males use condoms if they want what's between little girls' legs.

Barbella

Senator
"Quite a few" = statistically ZERO. Nice try. And yes, education can be evil. Forcing little girls to put condoms on mannequins in front of little boys is evil.
Next lesson if these weirdos have their way: live models, not mannequins.

Bet on it.

At age 10? No. The link Julie posted proves that pregnancy at such a young age is statistically zero.
Yes, that's the last age before the kids start banging each other.
Furthermore, this isn't about sex education anyway. It's about teaching little girls to be subservient to sex traffickers and other pigs masquerading as men.
Now you're stretching credulity
All little girls need to be trained to do is demand that males use condoms if they want what's between little girls' legs.
That wasn't the lesson.

D

Deleted member 21794

Next lesson if these weirdos have their way: live models, not mannequins.

Bet on it.
Models? Why not just teach 10 year-old little girls and boys to have sex right in class-fellow students? After all, they need to be taught how to do it correctly. And what better way than to learn by doing. And of course, we can't be so bigoted as to teach kids ONLY heterosexual sex. Homosexual acts must be taught in the classroom. And we certainly can't omit anal and oral sex, can we? Kids are bound to do it. Why not teach them to do it sooner rather than later?

That is where all of this is headed. And as we can see here, there is no perversion of little children liberals won't support.

Models? Why not just teach 10 year-old little girls and boys to have sex right in class-fellow students? After all, they need to be taught how to do it correctly. And what better way than to learn by doing. And of course, we can't be so bigoted as to teach kids ONLY heterosexual sex. Homosexual acts must be taught in the classroom. And we certainly can't omit anal and oral sex, can we? Kids are bound to do it. Why not teach them to do it sooner rather than later?

That is where all of this is headed. And as we can see here, there is no perversion of little children liberals won't support.
Conservatives kids don't do oral or butt stuff?