• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

California Girls put on condoms at age 10.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Excuse me, But isn't it the dude who usually takes care of this duty ? :D:D:D:D

Anyway, is it any shock public ed nosedived. Know how to put on a condom, but can't read, write or compete in the real world.
I've never had or needed a female to put a condom on for me, these teachers are batshit crazy and evidently pedophiles.

Mr. Friscus

Governor
i dont know any kids doing it at 12.

regardless, it is still not the schools purview to interfere and expedite when they might.
It seems @ObamacareForever is simply imprinting his own life preferences and experiences onto everyone. 12 year olds ARE having sex. Christians DON'T value chastity.

Talk about broad brushes. Gosh, he knows all 12 year olds and all Christians.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
It seems @ObamacareForever is simply imprinting his own life preferences and experiences onto everyone. 12 year olds ARE having sex. Christians DON'T value chastity.

Talk about broad brushes. Gosh, he knows all 12 year olds and all Christians.
it's an odd contrivance.. not only teach, but facilitate sex at an early age, nay...expect it...

odd

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
What?
I want her to learn how to learn use a condom around the age of 10 precisely because I don't want to be grandparent when she is 11.
Then you're more foolish than you post to be, if turned on to condoms at 10 by 11 she will be playing with the real thing...……...it's burned in their little minds at 10 by liberal education and they then want the rest of the story.

Guess she'll need a Catalog