• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

California Girls put on condoms at age 10.

Some I'm sure. Your argument is that pretty much all are.
My argument is that all should know how to do it safely before the age that instincts kick in and you can't always control what happens.
Just because you don't hold high morality in the area of sex doesn't mean you have to try to bring others down to avoid your shame or responsibility.
Sex education isn't bringing anyone down. Education lifts people up.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I agree, which means 10 year old are capable of processing the info.

the internet.
Yes and after class they will practice on lil' Johnny...…………….

YOU actually posting you had to learn how to put on a condom via the Internet...……..damn, no wonder you had to mail-order a mate and have to still live at home!

Mr. Friscus

Governor
My argument is that all should know how to do it safely before the age that instincts kick in and you can't always control what happens.
Yes, I know... We humans should just give into our impulses, and having tons of sex is fine. We get it. Good luck with that.

It's normalizing what some people, large segments of society, and religious institutions consider immoral behavior.

We both have our positions, no need to further dialogue. You're just really... weird, in this issue. I'm sorry to be offensive.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Think back to puberty... when the first age you heard other kids talking about doing the sex(or anything else they would be safer doing with a condom)?
For me I overheard kids talking about doing hand and mouth stuff in 6th grade.
There is the difference between the 60's and the 80's and before Gore invented the Internet that you said taught you how to put on a condom!

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
What?
I want her to learn how to learn use a condom around the age of 10 precisely because I don't want to be grandparent when she is 11.
NO father wants his daughter at 10 to learn how to put a condom on a penis...…...other than you, evidently.

At 10 I taught my daughters how to hunt,fish and operate tractors and combines and both didn't give me grandkids until in their 30's...…….hopefully neither lowered themselves to putting condoms on their boyfriends or husbands.

I also taught them how to work and get their own HOMES.

D

Deleted member 21794

What?
I want her to learn how to learn use a condom around the age of 10 precisely because I don't want to be grandparent when she is 11.
So in fine millennial fashion, you'll lay that responsibility on someone else and demand others have to go along with or otherwise suffer through your horrible parenting with you.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

You think it 'lifted-up' the 10 year old boys watching 10 year old girls fondling a penis?

So in fine millennial fashion, you'll lay that responsibility on someone else
You mean leaving education to education professionals?
Yes, they went to school for quite some time to learn the best methods of education. I trust they are better at educating than I am.
and demand others have to go along with or otherwise suffer through your horrible parenting with you.
In what world is preventing teen pregnancy and STD's horrible parenting?

Pogue Mahone

Legalize it.
I've never had or needed a female to put a condom on for me, these teachers are batshit crazy and evidently pedophiles.
I once knew a young lady who could put a condom on you without using her hands. Neat trick. ;)

I hope this school district has the good sense to wait until these girls are at least in middle school before having them learn that little trick while the boys in their class watch.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
You mean leaving education to education professionals?
Yes, they went to school for quite some time to learn the best methods of education. I trust they are better at educating than I am.

In what world is preventing teen pregnancy and STD's horrible parenting?
4 years of education does not make them pros of life and as we now see the reality in Cali...…...teaching them how to Cook would be more life fulfilling than how to put a condom on a penis.

Of course millennials don't cook!

4/15

Mayor
She said one school had 10- and 11-year-old girls participate in a “condom race” in which they ran, in front of male classmates, to be the first to put a condom on a model of an erect adult male penis.

That would be the last day my daughter attended that school.
You mean you educate your kids? I doubt it.

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
The two bogus choices argument. REJECTED.
@ObamacareForever is right. Sex education is important. Being a hypocrite about it doesn't work. Example: Bristol Palin preaching to young girls about abstinence while she was pregnant with her second out-of-wedlock child. She obviously wasn't practicing what she preached. And lots of these holier-than-thou Republicans are the same as Bristol Palin.