• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

California Girls put on condoms at age 10.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
You mean you educate your kids? I doubt it.
Nowhere did he post what you think you read...………..hopefully male progs don't practice this race with their daughters at home, but, it wouldn't surprise me if they did.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
@ObamacareForever is right. Sex education is important. Being a hypocrite about it doesn't work. Example: Bristol Palin preaching to young girls about abstinence while she was pregnant with her second out-of-wedlock child. She obviously wasn't practicing what she preached. And lots of these holier-than-thou Republicans are the same as Bristol Palin.
When I worked building Hud Projects for years appears this subject was taught when kids were 4 and younger………..babies having babies in the projects isn't cool IMO.

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member
@ObamacareForever is right. Sex education is important. Being a hypocrite about it doesn't work. Example: Bristol Palin preaching to young girls about abstinence while she was pregnant with her second out-of-wedlock child. She obviously wasn't practicing what she preached. And lots of these holier-than-thou Republicans are the same as Bristol Palin.
a condom race is not sex education. It is NOT appropriate for 10 year old girls, or boys for that matter.

D

Deleted member 21794

Your dodge is noted.

D

Deleted member 21794

Some parents have a hard time discussing sex with their kids. For those kids, it's good they are taught the fundamentals in school.
Yes, so forcing little girls intoa condom race in frontof little boys is the solution.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Knowing that a condom can help prevent you from getting pregnant most surely is sex education. :)
That's taught on the school buses or as I learned in this thread on the Internet! Why would anyone Google 'How to put on a condom'?

D

Deleted member 21794

Were they forced? Don't the kids have to get permission slips from their parents to participate in sex ed classes? That is how it used to be.
Of course they were forced. What child would volunteer to such a thing?

D

Deleted member 21794

Translation: You are correct and I don't have any rebuttal.
No, I do have a rebuttal. It is evil to have little girls race to put a condom on a simulated penis in front of little boys. It is age inappropriate and evil.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Were they forced? Don't the kids have to get permission slips from their parents to participate in sex ed classes? That is how it used to be.
What parents would give their 10 year old daughter permission to participate in a condom race?

Pogue Mahone

Legalize it.
It seems like there are two discussions going on here. One about whether it's appropriate for 10 year old girls to see which one can put a condom on a faux erect penis the fastest in a classroom, and another about whether there ought to be any sex ed in our schools at all. Maybe if everyone was having the same discussion, reasonable people could come to some sort of an understanding.