• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

California Girls put on condoms at age 10.

D

Deleted member 21794

In other words: “I closed my mind to the thoroughly documented reality because it hurt my feelings.”
No, in other words, I perused that web site and concluded it is obviously that of a fringoid nut case.

EatTheRich

President
No, in other words, I perused that web site and concluded it is obviously that of a fringoid nut case.
The study mentioned can be looked up, and the references they mention are from respected academic presses. Maybe they’re just a bad web designer scrambling to keep up with the right-wing’s torrent of disinformation offered up in bad faith and becoming overwhelmed by the sheer output of this lavishly funded propaganda machine.

EatTheRich

President
Ok, so now You've moved the goalposts from CONSERVATIVES to CHRISTIANS.

You do know there are LIBERALS who are CHRISTIANS, right?

Every time you post, you step deeper into your own little pile of shit.
Liberal Christianity is not what “conservative religiosity, accompanied by parental belief in traditional male-female roles” calls to mind.

EatTheRich

President
I’ll let somebody else explain the birds and bees to you.
@Drumcollie ... bird sex is how birds reproduce. Bee sex is how bees reproduce. Bee pollination is sometimes how flowers reproduce. Human sex is how humans reproduce. Birth control is what lets people have sex for non-reproductive reasons and rise above the animals.

Infecting human cells which they kill is often how viruses reproduce. Sex can often be a pathway for viruses, bacteria, and other pathogens to infect humans. Condoms are the best defense (besides abstinence) against most STDs ... and much better if used correctly. So everyone should know how to use them!

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
@Drumcollie ... bird sex is how birds reproduce. Bee sex is how bees reproduce. Bee pollination is sometimes how flowers reproduce. Human sex is how humans reproduce. Birth control is what lets people have sex for non-reproductive reasons and rise above the animals.

Infecting human cells which they kill is often how viruses reproduce. Sex can often be a pathway for viruses, bacteria, and other pathogens to infect humans. Condoms are the best defense (besides abstinence) against most STDs ... and much better if used correctly. So everyone should know how to use them!
Translation: Children are a disease and need to be wiped out.

Condoms work best so that liberals won't get 10 year olds pregnant...Because only a Republican would suggest the only sure thing...Abstinence.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Translation: Children are a disease and need to be wiped out.

Condoms work best so that liberals won't get 10 year olds pregnant...Because only a Republican would suggest the only sure thing...Abstinence.
Fail. ETR explained this to you perfectly, including the abstinence portion. Your reply is childish.

D

Deleted member 21794

The study mentioned can be looked up, and the references they mention are from respected academic presses. Maybe they’re just a bad web designer scrambling to keep up with the right-wing’s torrent of disinformation offered up in bad faith and becoming overwhelmed by the sheer output of this lavishly funded propaganda machine.
At least you admit she comes off like a wacko. That's progress.