• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

California is breaking records....

Zam-Zam

Senator

California has multiple problems, including an exodus:

Californians fed up with housing costs and taxes are fleeing state in big numbers
  • More Californians are moving from the Golden State, particularly lower-income residents, although even middle-class residents are saying goodbye.
  • The trend is a symptom of the state's housing crunch and, for some, high taxes.
  • Census Bureau data show California lost just over 138,000 people to domestic migration in the 12 months ended in July 2017.
  • Lower-cost states such as Arizona, Texas and Nevada are popular destinations for relocating Californians.

Complete text: https://www.cnbc.com/2018/03/19/californians-fed-up-with-housing-costs-and-taxes-are-fleeing-state.html

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I bet Trump is ecstatic on the news, and that's what California gets for jumping to 5th in world economies. I don't understand how Trump could have let that happen.
Hill won Cali, maybe she should be with her voters with her back brace instead of overseas.....

BitterPill

The Shoe Cometh
Supporting Member
California has multiple problems, including an exodus:

Californians fed up with housing costs and taxes are fleeing state in big numbers
  • More Californians are moving from the Golden State, particularly lower-income residents, although even middle-class residents are saying goodbye.
  • The trend is a symptom of the state's housing crunch and, for some, high taxes.
  • Census Bureau data show California lost just over 138,000 people to domestic migration in the 12 months ended in July 2017.
  • Lower-cost states such as Arizona, Texas and Nevada are popular destinations for relocating Californians.

Complete text: https://www.cnbc.com/2018/03/19/californians-fed-up-with-housing-costs-and-taxes-are-fleeing-state.html
MAGA, baby, MAGA!

connieb

Senator
I bet Trump is ecstatic on the news, and that's what California gets for jumping to 5th in world economies. I don't understand how Trump could have let that happen.
As anyone who actually deals in business knows it's not the top line that matters, it is the bottom line. You can churn the most money through an economy but if it doesn't build actual wealth then it's not worth it. But keep pimping that issue. It's effective in drawing praise from the know nothings.

BitterPill

The Shoe Cometh
Supporting Member
As anyone who actually deals in business knows it's not the top line that matters, it is the bottom line. You can churn the most money through an economy but if it doesn't build actual wealth then it's not worth it. But keep pimping that issue. It's effective in drawing praise from the know nothings.
I appreciate you bashing California in true MAGA fashion, the ignorance about wealth is truly inspiring and I daresay virtuous, yet I am a bit concerned by your apparent contempt for your fellow know-nothings who are, after all, Trump's MAGA base.

Ignorance is Virtue!

connieb

Senator
I appreciate you bashing California in true MAGA fashion, the ignorance about wealth is truly inspiring and I daresay virtuous, yet I am a bit concerned by your apparent contempt for your fellow know-nothings who are, after all, Trump's MAGA base.

Ignorance is Virtue!
Lol. It is you showing your ignorance.

MrMike

Bless you all
California also leads the nation in homeless population with around 25% of the nations homeless huddling there. It's a true Liberal nirvana!

4/15

Mayor
Just goes to show how the abstinence only sex ed is working. And again I ask why is everyone so interested in California? Are they just envious or got nothing but time on their hands from not being employable.