• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

California is breaking records....

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Awe, poor widdle Middleview.... claims he is a grown ass man, can't help but make gratuitous insults like a five year old. You are one seriously sick and pathetic person.
Your own insults are quite all right but you get your knickers in a twist over a humorous comment about sainthood.

EatTheRich

President
"Free land to work". No since you eschew property ownership why would you want "free land". There are still places in this world where you can go, eek out and existence and they are so removed from laws and regulations no one would even know you are living off the land.
Removed from law enforcement, perhaps, you mean? No land is legally unclaimed. So the possibility of illegal squatting is fundamental to your defense of capitalism?

connieb

Senator
Removed from law enforcement, perhaps, you mean? No land is legally unclaimed. So the possibility of illegal squatting is fundamental to your defense of capitalism?
No, my defense of capitalism is that it grows wealth and is solely responsible for all the wonders of technology and modern convenience we have today.

Would you like us to open our federal lands up so that people can go and live on them for free - and live a subsistence lifestyle? That works for me.

EatTheRich

President
No, my defense of capitalism is that it grows wealth and is solely responsible for all the wonders of technology and modern convenience we have today.

Would you like us to open our federal lands up so that people can go and live on them for free - and live a subsistence lifestyle? That works for me.
And so, now that it is an obstacle to the growth of wealth (because it is in crisis because there is too much wealth glutting the market), it is indefensible, right?

Peaceful use of nuclear power was pioneered by the USSR. Talk about a modern wonder!

connieb

Senator
And so, now that it is an obstacle to the growth of wealth (because it is in crisis because there is too much wealth glutting the market), it is indefensible, right?

Peaceful use of nuclear power was pioneered by the USSR. Talk about a modern wonder!
Yes, Chernobyl worked out so well for them.

connieb

Senator
Chernobyl was the result of the USSR trying to outdo the capitalists at their own profits-before-safety game.
yes, yes, of course... it had nothing at all to do with a bunch of drunk russians who couldn't be fired for doing shit jobs.. being lazy and unproductive as are athe vast majority of people when faced with not having to prove their worth to employers.

EatTheRich

President
yes, yes, of course... it had nothing at all to do with a bunch of drunk russians who couldn't be fired for doing shit jobs.. being lazy and unproductive as are athe vast majority of people when faced with not having to prove their worth to employers.
So why is union labor consistently of the highest quality? I mean, don't the workers have tenure?

connieb

Senator
So why is union labor consistently of the highest quality? I mean, don't the workers have tenure?
Um.. because its not? Sometimes it can be sure, but its not because of the union environment its in spite of it. And if it is, it is because there are larger cultural issues regarding pride in work at play.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Until no one goes hungry, there is no peace.
The poor you will always have with you. There will always be wars and rumors of wars.: From the bible.

When you help people, be not as the hypocrite Liberals are, for they love to hold press conferences and announce their intentions. They have their reward. They steal other people's money and give it some of it to the poor to glorify themselves but keep most of it for their own greedy purposes. (paraphrased) Also from the bible.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
It isn't. Union labor is inferior to the labor of merit shops. Union workers are irresponsible, undependable, untrustworthy and generally of low moral fiber.

justoffal

Senator
As near as I can tell....You call someone dense if they disagree with your fact free opinions...and they are DNC professionals if they bring facts that you cannot refute.

Sadly, you and most other right wing republicans here, when losing the debate, resort to attacks on other posters because you are unable to actually deal with the issues.
As near as I can tell....You call someone dense if they disagree with your fact free opinions...and they are DNC professionals if they bring facts that you cannot refute.

Sadly, you and most other right wing republicans here, when losing the debate, resort to attacks on other posters because you are unable to actually deal with the issues.
Facts? I can spot a likely candidate for career propaganda by the lies and the
Falsehoods.

"Trump calls immigrants animals"

Nuff said.

Jo

middleview

President
Supporting Member

The number of disasters that have occurred due to civilian nuclear power is not limited to Chernobyl. Three Mile Island, the Japanese reactor wrecked by the sunami....You do realize that a lot of countries are shutting down nuclear plants now, right?

EatTheRich

President
The poor you will always have with you. There will always be wars and rumors of wars.: From the bible.

When you help people, be not as the hypocrite Liberals are, for they love to hold press conferences and announce their intentions. They have their reward. They steal other people's money and give it some of it to the poor to glorify themselves but keep most of it for their own greedy purposes. (paraphrased) Also from the bible.
The Bible also says that bats are birds and that the Earth is a flat surface resting on pillars. It says that wealth cannot be privately owned and that none can be held back.

EatTheRich

President
The number of disasters that have occurred due to civilian nuclear power is not limited to Chernobyl. Three Mile Island, the Japanese reactor wrecked by the sunami....You do realize that a lot of countries are shutting down nuclear plants now, right?
TMI was hardly a disaster ... a close call at worst. A lot of countries are being foolish ... even taking Chernobyl and Fukushima into account, nuclear is the least deadly energy source per unit power produced.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/jamesconca/2012/06/10/energys-deathprint-a-price-always-paid/amp/

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Facts? I can spot a likely candidate for career propaganda by the lies and the
Falsehoods.

"Trump calls immigrants animals"

Nuff said.

Jo
Jesus called them Vipers

(when MV loses debates he put members on ignore or insults them)