• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

California Makes Child Prostitution Legal!

BobbyT

Governor
Tell that to France, Germany, Sweden, Belgium, ... There are 1.2 billion Muslims in the world and you leftists want to import as many as it takes to fvck the good ole white boy U.S. of A.
Tell France, Germany, Sweden, Belgium that we are posting about a lie in a top post about child prostitution being legal in California? Why?

BobbyT

Governor
Being arrested can be a great help to people- and has been. For some reason, you want more minors being prostitutes. I wonder why...
I don't want any minors being prostitutes. I don't believe that being arrested helps minors, but getting them help through social services could.

BobbyT

Governor
Man if you don't know the answer to that, you either did not read the OP or really have no business in this thread.

Or you being a leftist, one might have to consider whether your sexual preferences are at play here.
I do know the answer. That's how I know your thread title was a lie as was your statement in the top post that not arresting minors for prostitution "essentially decriminalizes" it. Since having sex with a child is illegal in California, child prostitution is not "essentially decriminalized."

D

Deleted member 21794

I do know the answer. That's how I know your thread title was a lie as was your statement in the top post that not arresting minors for prostitution "essentially decriminalizes" it. Since having sex with a child is illegal in California, child prostitution is not "essentially decriminalized."
Yes it essentially decriminalizes it by banning the most common way police can stop it. Or do you think cops busting down doors and catching people in the act is more common?

And of course child prostitution will go up. Even a trained ape could see this.

D

Deleted member 21794

I don't want any minors being prostitutes. I don't believe that being arrested helps minors, but getting them help through social services could.
You should talk to some criminals then. Many will tell you getting arrested ended up helping them turn their lives around.

The basic difference between leftists and normal people is that leftists are constantly looking for ways to shield people from responsibility for their actions. A child prostitute knows they are breaking the law. I agree they also need help. Banning an effective way to stop child prostitution is simply not the answer.

D

Deleted member 21794

Tell that to France, Germany, Sweden, Belgium, ... There are 1.2 billion Muslims in the world and you leftists want to import as many as it takes to fvck the good ole white boy U.S. of A.
But Mr. Evil.... if we're really nice to Muslims and try to adapt to their ways and customs, won't they be nice to us in return? How about if we really go the extra miles and release doves and balloons and smile a lot to welcome Muslims? Then they'll be nice, right Mr. Evil????

BobbyT

Governor
Yes it essentially decriminalizes it by banning the most common way police can stop it. Or do you think cops busting down doors and catching people in the act is more common?

And of course child prostitution will go up. Even a trained ape could see this.
The police can still pick up the child, they just don't book them.

BobbyT

Governor
You should talk to some criminals then. Many will tell you getting arrested ended up helping them turn their lives around.

The basic difference between leftists and normal people is that leftists are constantly looking for ways to shield people from responsibility for their actions. A child prostitute knows they are breaking the law. I agree they also need help. Banning an effective way to stop child prostitution is simply not the answer.
Once they've been arrested, then everything from that point forward is the arrest as a reference point. Whether it "turned their lives around" is subjective. I agree a child prostitute knows he is breaking the law. I would ask what drove the child to prostitution in the first place.

D

Deleted member 21794

Once they've been arrested, then everything from that point forward is the arrest as a reference point. Whether it "turned their lives around" is subjective. I agree a child prostitute knows he is breaking the law. I would ask what drove the child to prostitution in the first place.
I'm certainly no expert, but I bet I'm right that a significant percentage are runaways. Of that group, I'm sure a significant percentage were already sexually abused. The question is, what do we do with that information? Since I've already admitted I'm no expert, for the moment all I can say is "I don't know". Well, I can say it's a terrible thing and people should be responsible for their actions.

BobbyT

Governor
I'm certainly no expert, but I bet I'm right that a significant percentage are runaways. Of that group, I'm sure a significant percentage were already sexually abused. The question is, what do we do with that information? Since I've already admitted I'm no expert, for the moment all I can say is "I don't know". Well, I can say it's a terrible thing and people should be responsible for their actions.
I concur that the reasons for their being on the streets are likely abuse; there are not a lot of options for children to make money and starving is a painful way to die. That's why I don't think the ones just trying to feed themselves are the ones who should go to jail. While they know prostitution is illegal, as is stealing, they nonetheless have to eat. Putting them in the care of social services gives them opportunities (although as underfunded as social services are, I don't have rose colored glasses about the success rate for these children - but at least it's something). Putting them in jail gives them a record and no opportunity to get help, and puts them in an environment where they are vulnerable to yet more abuse. Why do pro-lifers who feel so deeply for the fetus not have the same compassion for the born children?

Spamature

President
Hilarious. So what, since they have decided to take an approach of not arresting for minors, you think that means they're going to come down hard on them for something else? That is certainly the impression you have created.

Furthermore, minors are charged with adult crimes all the time. Removing arrest for child prostitution is obviously going to encourage minors to become prostitutes. And sadly, this is targeted at what are among the most vulnerable- young runaways. Now pimps can tell them, "honey, dem pigs cant even arrest yo ass fo solicitation. Come wit me, I'll take good care o' you".

As for pimps needing a good lawyer, the chances of that are far less now thanks to this legislation.
Once of the reasons I suspect this came about it becuase of this.

Maybe it wasn't a big story in other places.

http://abc7.com/news/oakland-police-sex-scandal-woman-says-she-slept-with-more-than-30-cops/1404442/

BitterPill

The Shoe Cometh
Supporting Member
Well, pretty much. It is now against the law to arrest prostitute under the age of 18. The stated intent is to make the girls victims rather than criminals. What insanity.

From the liars at Politifact, who gave "California Makes Child Prostitution Legal" a pants on fire rating:

Last year, Gov. Jerry Brown signed into law Senate Bill 1322. It decriminalizes prostitution for minors by preventing law enforcement from arresting people under 18 for soliciting sex or loitering with intent to commit prostitution. Supporters of the law said it’s designed to treat children involved in prostitution as victims rather than as criminals.

http://www.politifact.com/california/statements/2017/jan/04/travis-allen/lawmakers-claim-about-california-legalizing-child-/

While I agree this law doesn't make child prostitution illegal, it essentially decriminalizes it and will most certainly lead to more children being victimized.

I guess Democrats needed to throw a bone to the NAMBLA contingent.

If I were a pimp, I would now hire minors EXCLUSIVELY.

Democrats. Dumb, just plain evil or BOTH?
I guarantee you that if you came to California to hire an underage prostitute, there is a chance you will no longer be posting on PJ.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Well, pretty much. It is now against the law to arrest prostitute under the age of 18. The stated intent is to make the girls victims rather than criminals. What insanity.

From the liars at Politifact, who gave "California Makes Child Prostitution Legal" a pants on fire rating:

Last year, Gov. Jerry Brown signed into law Senate Bill 1322. It decriminalizes prostitution for minors by preventing law enforcement from arresting people under 18 for soliciting sex or loitering with intent to commit prostitution. Supporters of the law said it’s designed to treat children involved in prostitution as victims rather than as criminals.

http://www.politifact.com/california/statements/2017/jan/04/travis-allen/lawmakers-claim-about-california-legalizing-child-/

While I agree this law doesn't make child prostitution illegal, it essentially decriminalizes it and will most certainly lead to more children being victimized.

I guess Democrats needed to throw a bone to the NAMBLA contingent.

If I were a pimp, I would now hire minors EXCLUSIVELY.

Democrats. Dumb, just plain evil or BOTH?
It means that Bill Clinton will be moving to California.

It means that state Democrats will not go to Washington DC with a criminal record.

It mean's the evil pimp daddy is not doing anything illegal

Drumcollie

I guarantee you that if you came to California to hire an underage prostitute, there is a chance you will no longer be posting on PJ.
Just whoop out your DNC card and you are good to go.

But maybe Cali doesn't want you...they have locked up that regional...and now need there Presidential candidates to be more than just a regional candidate...a national candidate like Trump.

BitterPill

The Shoe Cometh
Supporting Member
It means that Bill Clinton will be moving to California.

It means that state Democrats will not go to Washington DC with a criminal record.

It mean's the evil pimp daddy is not doing anything illegal
Listen, my mentally delinquent friend, prostitution is still illegal in California, and if you are over 18 (something I'm not sure about), you'll go to prison if caught engaging in a sexual act with a minor.

Furthermore, when you arrive in said prison, it will be with a giant target on your back.

BitterPill

The Shoe Cometh
Supporting Member
Just whoop out your DNC card and you are good to go.

But maybe Cali doesn't want you...they have locked up that regional...and now need there Presidential candidates to be more than just a regional candidate...a national candidate like Trump.
You'd look good in orange with that giant target on your back.

Drumcollie

Listen, my mentally delinquent friend, prostitution is still illegal in California, and if you are over 18 (something I'm not sure about), you'll go to prison if caught engaging in a sexual act with a minor.

Furthermore, when you arrive in said prison, it will be with a giant target on your back.
Now you claim to be a mental healthcare professional?

and If you are nor sure what happens to some one over 18, my suggestion is just wait till you turn 18 and find out for yourself. Meanwhile change your diaper, no one likes the stench.

BitterPill

The Shoe Cometh
Supporting Member
Now you claim to be a mental healthcare professional?
Must be those nefarious voices in your head.

and If you are nor sure what happens to some one over 18, my suggestion is just wait till you turn 18 and find out for yourself. Meanwhile change your diaper, no one likes the stench.
Thanks for the advice. After all, you'd know better than anyone.

Drumcollie

You'd look good in orange with that giant target on your back.
As the party of the criminal, and sexual deviant....the Democrats you oughtta know and when you become an adult they will send you to prison. Let me know how that goes.

The rest of us adults have real problems to fix.

Drumcollie

Must be those nefarious voices in your head.
The ones that say we need a balanced budget and to protect Americans, that voice would be nefarious only to you, like someone telling you to change your diaper.

Thanks for the advice. After all, you'd know better than anyone
You would be wise to get good advice from wise counsel. Like howza bout you change your diaper every once in a while.