• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

California Makes Child Prostitution Legal!

Well, pretty much. It is now against the law to arrest prostitute under the age of 18. The stated intent is to make the girls victims rather than criminals. What insanity.

From the liars at Politifact, who gave "California Makes Child Prostitution Legal" a pants on fire rating:

Last year, Gov. Jerry Brown signed into law Senate Bill 1322. It decriminalizes prostitution for minors by preventing law enforcement from arresting people under 18 for soliciting sex or loitering with intent to commit prostitution. Supporters of the law said it’s designed to treat children involved in prostitution as victims rather than as criminals.

http://www.politifact.com/california/statements/2017/jan/04/travis-allen/lawmakers-claim-about-california-legalizing-child-/

While I agree this law doesn't make child prostitution illegal, it essentially decriminalizes it and will most certainly lead to more children being victimized.

I guess Democrats needed to throw a bone to the NAMBLA contingent.

If I were a pimp, I would now hire minors EXCLUSIVELY.

Democrats. Dumb, just plain evil or BOTH?
Aren't you looking at the problems from the wrong angle?

Why has trafficking, of all kinds, increased and from when did it increase?

Why and from when did the demand for children for sex increase?

What is going on in society for this to have become such a lucrative business?

Tell France, Germany, Sweden, Belgium that we are posting about a lie in a top post about child prostitution being legal in California? Why?
Because dawg was talking about Sharia and you said but this is California and then I said think about the Islamized states of Europe. Really easy enough to follow.

BobbyT

Governor
Because dawg was talking about Sharia and you said but this is California and then I said think about the Islamized states of Europe. Really easy enough to follow.
Ah. I don't pay much attention to what @Dawg writes. I didn't really read his post, just saw that it was his usual off-topic nonsense and responded accordingly.

But Mr. Evil.... if we're really nice to Muslims and try to adapt to their ways and customs, won't they be nice to us in return? How about if we really go the extra miles and release doves and balloons and smile a lot to welcome Muslims? Then they'll be nice, right Mr. Evil????
Maybe in Big Rock Candy land, Thinker.

Last edited:

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
They do? That's interesting. I never claimed I don't respond. I just don't bother reading much of what you write. You're okay with that though, right?
then you should put me on ignore...........I don't give a flying duck

D

Deleted member 21794

Aren't you looking at the problems from the wrong angle?

Why has trafficking, of all kinds, increased and from when did it increase?

Why and from when did the demand for children for sex increase?

What is going on in society for this to have become such a lucrative business?
There are absolutely many angles from which to look at this. Letting children solicit sex on the streets with impunity is wrong from all angles.

I will gladly support the demand and pimp side with severe consequences.

D

Deleted member 21794

Tell France, Germany, Sweden, Belgium that we are posting about a lie in a top post about child prostitution being legal in California? Why?
To make the point in the body of the OP.

Next!

Berlin legalized children soliciting sex during the 1920s?
Sin City? There was no law - and the poverty was like nothing in our worst nightmares with interest rates up in the thousands ------- Sex was all people had to sell - one street was for mother and daughter together experience - another for pregnant women - another for deformed or disabled women - children were 10 a penny - it is romanticized now and known for the gay dream but it was a hell hole too - beastilaity was also rife - no ordinary citizens were safe really -

We are going that way again - but not in just one City - the laws make no difference they just allow for more corruption -