• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

California Openly Declares Intent to Break Federal Immigration Law

Mr. Friscus

Governor
On Saturday, the state legislature passed Senate Bill 54 designating California as a sanctuary state, which Gov. Jerry Brown (D) is expected to sign into law. Brown agreed to support the bill once it allowed for the state to work with immigration officials if the illegal in question was convicted of a violent crime.

Otherwise, the state will not cooperate with the federal law enforcement. The bill also prevents law enforcement from asking anyone about their immigration status as well as bar law enforcement from arresting anyone based on immigration status.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/21239/insanity-california-set-be-sanctuary-state-aaron-bandler

Yikes, an entire state refusing to administer laws. This is going to really hurt California. I feel bad for the people who will become victims, whether economically or socially.

If I were a company, I'd get out of dodge before it's too late. I'll sign that succession of California plead in a heartbeat. Let them fend for themselves on their own, with their own laws. They'd be a great example of the failures of leftism, as they wouldn't stand a chance, based on their values of victimhood being a virtue, and diversity being the most important factor. That would simply crush the soul of a nation.

On Saturday, the state legislature passed Senate Bill 54 designating California as a sanctuary state, which Gov. Jerry Brown (D) is expected to sign into law. Brown agreed to support the bill once it allowed for the state to work with immigration officials if the illegal in question was convicted of a violent crime.

Otherwise, the state will not cooperate with the federal law enforcement. The bill also prevents law enforcement from asking anyone about their immigration status as well as bar law enforcement from arresting anyone based on immigration status.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/21239/insanity-california-set-be-sanctuary-state-aaron-bandler

Yikes, an entire state refusing to administer laws. This is going to really hurt California. I feel bad for the people who will become victims, whether economically or socially.

If I were a company, I'd get out of dodge before it's too late. I'll sign that succession of California plead in a heartbeat. Let them fend for themselves on their own, with their own laws. They'd be a great example of the failures of leftism, as they wouldn't stand a chance, based on their values of victimhood being a virtue, and diversity being the most important factor. That would simply crush the soul of a nation.
Or they would continue to have the richer more diverse economy than other state in the union.

sear

Mayor
California Openly Declares Intent to Break Federal Immigration Law
The Trump administration has indicated interest in imposing federal Drug War laws against for example Colorado, despite the conservative States rights principles it would violate.

The definition of the word "friction" covers this.

UPNYA2

Mayor

But let one guy from, say NC, talk about not letting men who
"feel" like women to urinatein front everyone's 5 year old girls because they just want to and we have more feigned outrage from vagina headed women, pixie-dust spreading fairies, any untold number of rer'ends leading victimhood marches of burning and rioting sprees, sports, music and entertainment people howling to like a bunch of gut shot panthers and everyone black mailing business to leave the state................

Quite telling really.

I wonder if some other state, cities and individuals all openly stated they would be ignoring any other federal law because, well, they don't like or approve of it or some such sh it.

What if they don't like gay rights? Just came out and said they were not going to abide. Would THEY be supported, defended, even praised by the loons on the left too? Or, as I personally, would these same supporters of treason here sh it a pile a show horse couldn't leap over in that case?

Corruptbuddha

Governor
Or they would continue to have the richer more diverse economy than other state in the union.
LOL. Do you live in Cali? Have you seen the roads? The cities? The neighborhoods?

I do and have. This state is in deep shit and it's getting deeper.

http://www.mercurynews.com/2017/08/13/walters-why-does-california-have-the-nations-highest-poverty-level/

It is the nation’s most poverty-stricken state.

So says the U.S. Census Bureau in its “supplemental measure” of poverty that is a far more accurate than the traditional measure because it takes into account not only income, but living costs.
By the measure, just over 20 percent of Californians are living in poverty. The Public Policy Institute of California has devised its own measure, similar to the Census Bureau’s, that not only validates the 20 percent figure, but tells us that another 20 percent of Californians are in “near-poverty,” which means they struggle to pay for food, shelter and other necessities of life.

Another indicator of California’s impoverishment is that more than a third of its 39 million residents are enrolled in Medi-Cal, the state-federal program of medical care for the poor. And that doesn’t count a few million more who cannot legally obtain Medi-Cal coverage because they are undocumented immigrants.

Finally, 60 percent of California’s 6 million K-12 students are either “English-learners” or come from poor families, thus qualifying their schools for additional state support aimed at improving their academic achievements.
Two new reports not only underscore California’s economic stratification, but point to its underlying factors.
40% in or near poverty...that's surely a recipe for a 'rich and diverse' economy, eh?

Arkady

President

If California were to bail, I'd push strongly for Massachusetts to join them. This nation is already insanely right-wing. Losing California would make it much, much worse. I'd rather take my chances with a new nation than stick around with the rump United States. I suspect there's a lot of states that would also choose to leave with California, if it came to that. We've seen what happens when right-wing policies are put into effect -- not just the DRASTIC under-performance of the nation when Republicans control the presidency, but also the shit-hole status of nearly every red state in America. I'd want out before the nation as a whole followed them down into the sewer.

If California were to bail, I'd push strongly for Massachusetts to join them. This nation is already insanely right-wing. Losing California would make it much, much worse. I'd rather take my chances with a new nation than stick around with the rump United States. I suspect there's a lot of states that would also choose to leave with California, if it came to that. We've seen what happens when right-wing policies are put into effect -- not just the DRASTIC under-performance of the nation when Republicans control the presidency, but also the shit-hole status of nearly every red state in America. I'd want out before the nation as a whole followed them down into the sewer.
Why do the people in a shithole not think its a shithole?

I'd advise you to move to California, but I know we have way, way too many brown people for you.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
LOL. Do you live in Cali? Have you seen the roads? The cities? The neighborhoods?

I've spent a good bit of time this year in neighboring Louisiana and in Mississippi. Shiite deep there too. Not that it has anything with Cali.

Mr. Friscus

Governor
I would gladly let California leave. Their stifling of private industry, inflow of unproductive people dependent on the state, etc. would leave them bankrupt very quickly. And the rest of the United States would have a heavy expense off its books.

Soon after, you'd have Californians trying to illegally flock to the US, as the massive poverty would cause horrible living conditions.

Dino

Russian Asset
I just don't understand middle america resistance to progress. I don't understand the lack of ambition. It's like they have decided the pinnacle of society was in the 1950's and there is no way to ever do better so they don't even try.
Underpaid slave labor is "progress".
You anti America libs sure are funny sometimes.

Colorforms

Senator
I just don't understand middle america resistance to progress. I don't understand the lack of ambition. It's like they have decided the pinnacle of society was in the 1950's and there is no way to ever do better so they don't even try.
It isn't a "lack of ambition", some people simply don't want to live the way you tell them too. It's really that simple.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
The Trump administration has indicated interest in imposing federal Drug War laws against for example Colorado, despite the conservative States rights principles it would violate.

The definition of the word "friction" covers this.
That has what to do with California topic?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

http://www.mercurynews.com/2017/08/13/walters-why-does-california-have-the-nations-highest-poverty-level/

40% in or near poverty...that's surely a recipe for a 'rich and diverse' economy, eh?

Appears from OCF post this morning he's a DREAMER and roads, cities, neighborhoods look great according to where he came from and in Cali, he's gotten FREE housing/education/food and healthcare at taxpayers expense.