• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

California Openly Declares Intent to Break Federal Immigration Law

Again you prove you have never paid INCOME taxes and yes CHILD I paid exactly what the government demanded I pay for 50+ years. (1966-2017) yes CHILD, I still pay FICA and Medicare Premiums, so you do the math and answer your own stupid question.

I haven't ask for a damn thing, actually tried to see if I could NOT sign up for Medicare (don't need it) but guess what CHILD, it's mandatory, you don't have an option to opt out, so how in hell is that baby-boomers wanting more?

"leeches"......you sound like boy Θ when he threw his grandparents under the BUS..............why do you hate your elderly family members, hell, seems you posted you still live at home....:)......hypocrite much? (leech)

"leeches"==http://conservativefighters.com/news/whopping-1-billion-social-security-gone-americans-demand-answers/
What you were required to pay in wasn't enough. See the deficit every year you were alive (sans 2000). And guess what? you are still extracting more than you put in. Which makes baby-boomers the biggest leeches in the history of the United States.
I would gladly forgo social security and I wouldn't even ask for what I have put in if they just stop taking it out of my paychecks.
They can block grant medicare for all I care. Maybe that's the only way to teach the leeches to take care of themselves instead of mooching off working folks.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
What you were required to pay in wasn't enough. See the deficit every year you were alive (sans 2000). And guess what? you are still extracting more than you put in. Which makes baby-boomers the biggest leeches in the history of the United States.
I would gladly forgo social security and I wouldn't even ask for what I have put in if they just stop taking it out of my paychecks.
They can block grant medicare for all I care. Maybe that's the only way to teach the leeches to take care of themselves instead of mooching off working folks.
Child, I've worked my entire life and I don't need either, but, I could buy you twice and never miss the $$$$$$$$$.

Enjoy your hate.

Colorforms

Senator
I don't give a shit about polite society. I just want a competent government. Republicans are not that. They have never been that. Republicans just don't have the chops to govern, never did, never will. That's why they need to go.
It's either that or dictators. I prefer not being governed.

Mr. Friscus

Governor
Immigration makes the U.S. richer, not poorer ... immigrants contribute more than they get back.
Immigration isn't the topic here.

What about illegal immigration?

You know, the thing Obama sued Arizona for enforcing legislation against.. which is, federal law.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Again -- what would California and Massachusetts look like if they didn't have to pay so much of the bill of the leech states?
Excuses/Excuses and Mass is Below Average on fiscal condition.........and it's not due to having to pay much of the bill of "leech states"

Enjoy looking stupid

EatTheRich

President
Again you prove you have never paid INCOME taxes and yes CHILD I paid exactly what the government demanded I pay for 50+ years. (1966-2017) yes CHILD, I still pay FICA and Medicare Premiums, so you do the math and answer your own stupid question.

I haven't ask for a damn thing, actually tried to see if I could NOT sign up for Medicare (don't need it) but guess what CHILD, it's mandatory, you don't have an option to opt out, so how in hell is that baby-boomers wanting more?

"leeches"......you sound like boy Θ when he threw his grandparents under the BUS..............why do you hate your elderly family members, hell, seems you posted you still live at home....:)......hypocrite much? (leech)

"leeches"==http://conservativefighters.com/news/whopping-1-billion-social-security-gone-americans-demand-answers/
People paid exactly what the government demanded for unemployment insurance but you still want to cut that. The unions played by the government's rules to get welfare for those left behind, but you want to cut that.

EatTheRich

President
Immigration isn't the topic here.

What about illegal immigration?

You know, the thing Obama sued Arizona for enforcing legislation against.. which is, federal law.
We could make it all legal immigration by changing the law ... and businesses would have fewer incentives to bring immigrants here because they'd have fewer opportunities to exploit them ... there'd be fewer opportunities for criminals and terrorists to hide in the shadows of a pariah community ... the money wasted hunting immigrants could be used productively ...

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
People paid exactly what the government demanded for unemployment insurance but you still want to cut that. The unions played by the government's rules to get welfare for those left behind, but you want to cut that.
damn shame I don't have your picture, you both 2 peas in a pod........get to work, you going to need new shoes soon and PJ not going to buy them.

Arkady

President
Excuses/Excuses and Mass is Below Average on fiscal condition.........and it's not due to having to pay much of the bill of "leech states"

Enjoy looking stupid
What makes you think it's not due to having to pay the bill for leech states? Keep in mind that while some of our worst states (e.g., the wretched South Carolina) gets back nearly $8 from the federal government for every dollar they contribute, there are a handful of states, including Massachusetts, that experience a net drain from the federal government. If Massachusetts were getting back several bucks for each contributed, don't you expect achieving a good fiscal balance would be easier?

As for the Meratus Center's stats purporting to show fiscal trouble in states like Massachusetts, there's a reason there's such a huge divide between what their listings say and what the smart-money thinks, in terms of the risk the free market is attributing to each state by way of bond rates: the Meratus center uses per capita numbers. Thus, for example, Massachusetts looks bad in terms of deficit per capita and long-term liabilities per capita. Yet, by the same "reasoning," most rich people in this country would look worse off than most poor people.

For example, consider two families. One earns $300,000 per year, has three family members, and owes $30,000. The second earns $20,000 per year, has ten family members, and owes $10,000.

Well, any reasonable analysis would tell you the first family is better off. That level of debt is trivial for them -- just 10% of income, compared to 50% for the second. Lenders would spot it in the minute -- charging far higher rates on loans to the latter family. But what if you looked at it in terms of debt per capita? Well then, the first family would be $10,000 per person, and the second would be only $1,000 per person, so that destitute family would come out looking like it was in better shape, fiscally, using a per-capita analysis.

That's why you wind up with many of the richest states in America (Massachusetts, Maryland, and New Jersey,) perennially at the bottom of the fiscal responsibility rankings, using the Mercatus method, while the top states tend to be poorer.

Even when Mercatus uses ratios, they use them in a weird way. For example, consider the current ratio, which is a ratio of assets to liabilities. A ratio over 1 means you have more assets than liabilities and could thus pay all your liabilities even if they came due today. Massachusetts is at 1.11, which is part of why actual lenders don't regard Massachusetts as a credit risk -- they know the state has the ability to pay. Unless the ratio fell under 1, they're not going to worry. But Mercatus puts everyone on a distribution and converts it to a negative number for those below the median, even though they're in an absolute position considered acceptable by traditional financial analysis. Thus, even though Massachusetts has an excess of assets relative to liabilities, it still gets penalized because that excess is smaller than in most states. Yet the hallmark of efficient cash management is to have a ratio above, but close to, one. Huge cash reserves are financially inefficient... you'd do better to put that money to work than to sit on it just to get an excessive ratio.

connieb

Senator
So you think the federal government should pay California to do what it's already agreed to do anyway (detain those who commit violent crimes)? Did you learn that sort of hardball negotiating from Trump U?
Detaining "violent" crimes isn't enough. Every illegal caught for anything should be deported. Period. You think that every Sheriff in every pissant little town won't be rounding them up by the busload at 10K per day until they go into Fed Custody for deportation? Of course they will.

EatTheRich

President
Detaining "violent" crimes isn't enough. Every illegal caught for anything should be deported. Period. You think that every Sheriff in every pissant little town won't be rounding them up by the busload at 10K per day until they go into Fed Custody for deportation? Of course they will.
So we're back to cattle cars and concentration camps.