• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

California to legalize eating roadkill

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
California Gov. Gavin Newsom signed a bill last weekend, making it legal to cook and eat roadkill, according to several reports.

The “roadkill bill,” (Senate Bill 395) which goes into effect in 2022, will allow people to salvage and eat animals they unintentionally hit or find on the road in the state, KCAL-TV reported

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/california-to-legalize-eating-roadkill/ar-AAITQrW?ocid=spartanntp

Apparently it's all going to heck...California may not be doing food stamps.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
California Gov. Gavin Newsom signed a bill last weekend, making it legal to cook and eat roadkill, according to several reports.

The “roadkill bill,” (Senate Bill 395) which goes into effect in 2022, will allow people to salvage and eat animals they unintentionally hit or find on the road in the state, KCAL-TV reported

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/california-to-legalize-eating-roadkill/ar-AAITQrW?ocid=spartanntp

Wow, it's like they are turning into the red, conservative deep south! Eatin dem critters! Next we will hear that they are all making love to their sisters!

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk

Robert Deniro got hungry

UPNYA2

Mayor
Wow, it's like they are turning into the red, conservative deep south! Eatin dem critters! Next we will hear that they are all making love to their sisters!
HA!

"Eatin dem critters!" "making love to their sisters!"

Good ones.

Quick question, are there any OTHER sub-sets of society we can all feel free to make similar negative generalizations about or is it only acceptable behavior when directed at your fellow US citizens from the more southern regions of our country?

I have to ask because if we all are free to do as you are so fond of doing I have a heapin' sh it load of funny put downs I can use on any number of segments of society if it isn't limited to one's geographical location.

Mother may I?

D

Deleted member 21794

I prefer how Alaska handles roadkill. They harvest the meat and give it to the needy.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
HA!

"Eatin dem critters!" "making love to their sisters!"

Good ones.

Quick question, are there any OTHER sub-sets of society we can all feel free to make similar negative generalizations about or is it only acceptable behavior when directed at your fellow US citizens from the more southern regions of our country?

I have to ask because if we all are free to do as you are so fond of doing I have a heapin' sh it load of funny put downs I can use on any number of segments of society if it isn't limited to one's geographical location.

Mother may I?
Please do, my all means!

UPNYA2

Mayor
Please do, my all means!
Ok.

But will YOU defend me from your fellow loons on the left when they attack me for being a, "racist", sexist", "homophobic"," Islamophobic", "nationalist", or any of the other "phobes" and" ist" anyone can think of if I decide to act as you do, being I have your permission and all?

I think not...…….

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Ok.

But will YOU defend me from your fellow loons on the left when they attack me for being a, "racist", sexist", "homophobic"," Islamophobic", "nationalist", or any of the other "phobes" and" ist" anyone can think of if I decide to act as you do, being I have your permission and all?

I think not...…….
I definitely will not. I say have at it, but be prepared for the consequences. :)

UPNYA2

Mayor
Please do, my all means!
The dark blue sections of some red states have long been eating roadkill without permission from the government.

Black folks around here bake a mean coon and love armadillos so much they refer to it as possum on a half shell.

And they can get it all without having to hunt or trap, just ride up and down the road.

Not exactly the cousin humpers you pictured being from here but every bit as bassawarked as you think everyone else here is, but it is true.

Oh, and they vote like you do. Speaks volumes, no?

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
The dark blue sections of some red states have long been eating roadkill without permission from the government.

Black folks around here bake a mean coon and love armadillos so much they refer to it as possum on a half shell.

And they can get it all without having to hunt or trap, just ride up and down the road.

Not exactly the cousin humpers you pictured being from here but every bit as bassawarked as you think everyone else here is, but it is true.

Oh, and they vote like you do. Speaks volumes, no?
You can have the whole obese, inbred, dog humping, sister bumping, no tooth having, POS south. I don’t care if they are white, black, brown, purple or green. We won the war and this is all “y’all” have left.

How’s that for political correctness? ;)

D

Deleted member 21794

Pretty soon the only things that will be legal in California will be eating road kill and being an illegal alien.
This reminds me of my grandfather. He was a Masonic Lodge member. They decided to let gays join. He figured he'd better quit before they made it mandatory.

UPNYA2

Mayor
You can have the whole obese, inbred, dog humping, sister bumping, no tooth having, POS south. I don’t care if they are white, black, brown, purple or green. We won the war and this is all “y’all” have left.

How’s that for political correctness? ;)

"We" won the war?

What in the hell did YOU win that would lead you to feel you are a part of the "we" who fought and won that wear, sport?

And, yes, "we" did win. ALL of us in the US won, for the preservation of the Union was what mattered. "WE" would never have achieved near the greatness had we fractured into multiple smaller "city states" over time.

As for me having the whole south, however you describe it...………… I would be honored.

And in return, YOU can keep the whole lazy-assed, 12 year old breeding, transtesticle humping, sister answering to, gold teeth having, POS north. I don’t care if they are white, black, brown, purple or green.

Fair enough?

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
"We" won the war?

What in the hell did YOU win that would lead you to feel you are a part of the "we" who fought and won that wear, sport?

And, yes, "we" did win. ALL of us in the US won, for the preservation of the Union was what mattered. "WE" would never have achieved near the greatness had we fractured into multiple smaller "city states" over time.

As for me having the whole south, however you describe it...………… I would be honored.

And in return, YOU can keep the whole lazy-assed, 12 year old breeding, transtesticle humping, sister answering to, gold teeth having, POS north. I don’t care if they are white, black, brown, purple or green.

Fair enough?
Works for me! And yes, my people won the war. Roosted in the north, crushed the south. They still waive confederate surrender flags down there, giving us the chance to laugh and laugh. : )