• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

California

miketx

Council Member
California is a strikingly beautiful place, regardless of the commie scum destroying it. Just look!

But here lately I've started to notice that at night time, California is starting to look a lot like North Korea. Anyone else notice that? Strange, huh?
sw_usa.jpg

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
California is a strikingly beautiful place, regardless of the commie scum destroying it. Just look!

But here lately I've started to notice that at night time, California is starting to look a lot like North Korea. Anyone else notice that? Strange, huh?
View attachment 45568
Obviously this third picture is fake.

upload_2019-10-15_15-38-37.jpeg

4/15

Mayor
Some people just can't stand that they do not have what we do in California. So much envy that they have to find bad things that happen in small parts of a city to make us look bad.

miketx

Council Member
Some people just can't stand that they do not have what we do in California. So much envy that they have to find bad things that happen in small parts of a city to make us look bad.
Biggest and most easily disproven lie of the week.

miketx

Council Member
Please try to disprove.
Progressive shit stains don't accept proof.

Besides here's another wonderful thing about the shithole state.

Cal. Barely room to move for nearly a million dollars.
cali home.png

TX. Lot's of room, a quarter of the price. You keep your shit on the street hellhole. You deserve it.

texas home.png

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

View attachment 45568
Rode my Harley across that bridge many times and Big Sur is amazing...…..Hwy #1

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
"small"...…………….LMFAO

"If it's mellow let it mellow if it's brown flush it down"

Why are more people moving OUT of Cali than moving IN?