• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Californians suffering through fires; Trump threatens them

redtide

Mayor
Says he will pull funding if they don’t change their “environmental laws” to “get more water.” The state says lack of water is not the problem.

This is what the lunatic-in-chief is thinking about in France...”Hmm...how can I increase the suffering of Americans?”

You people who support this wackjob should apologize.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/trump-threatens-pull-federal-funding-california-wildfires-gross/story?id=59102371
WTF, he is correct, people in the DPRC have created the problems they have and why should the rest of US be forced to continue bailing them out?
The definition of insanity is doing the same thing and expecting different results. Cali is insane

4/15

Mayor
Says he will pull funding if they don’t change their “environmental laws” to “get more water.” The state says lack of water is not the problem.

This is what the lunatic-in-chief is thinking about in France...”Hmm...how can I increase the suffering of Americans?”

https://abcnews.go.com/US/trump-threatens-pull-federal-funding-california-wildfires-gross/story?id=59102371
All this does is show his total lack of knowledge in all things natural. Nature regulates rain and we need a less heated atmosphere to produce rain in Northern California.

Days

Commentator
All this does is show his total lack of knowledge in all things natural. Nature regulates rain and we need a less heated atmosphere to produce rain in Northern California.
"we need a less heated atmosphere to produce rain..."

Where's the heat coming from? forest fires?

what was Trump talking about?

I swear, if it isn't broken down to baby language, and even after it is...

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member

No thoughts and prayers. No mention of the horrible suffering they are going through...he just cuts to the quick...it's all about the almighty $$$. He wants that money for the WALL that Mexico was supposed to pay for.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
"If it's yellow let it mellow, if it's brown flush it down"

same as back in 70's when I lived in Cali

Fire has doubled in size...……..no water from above to be found!

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Prayers...…..Cali removed GOD from schools, government buildings...…..who's their GOD now to pray too...……...Allha?

Days

Commentator
So you think Trump's tweet was okay? Kick them while they're down?
No Prayers for them? No mention of those suffering? And you still worship the fool. Shameless.
I guess when things get real stupid, that's when Nina shows up... to take it to the next level.

Days

Commentator
Prayers...…..Cali removed GOD from schools, government buildings...…..who's their GOD now to pray too...……...Allha?
When I walked the USC campus in 1982, there was a church of Satan, right on campus.

Bugsy McGurk

President
"Christian" - to this bot - is an adjective, not a noun.

It actually is a compound word in Greek, like adding the Spanish "ina" to angel... angelina: little angel. "Christian" means little Christ. The pagans were mocking the ministry at Antioch, headed up by Barnabus. Paul elaborated on the idea later in his ministry when he enumerated the gifts of the spirit; we each are given a portion of the spirit, a measure of the spirit... aka, a little bit of Christ; hence, we are Christians.
Your posts are very un-Christlike.

;-)

4/15

Mayor
"If it's yellow let it mellow, if it's brown flush it down"

same as back in 70's when I lived in Cali

Fire has doubled in size...……..no water from above to be found!
I truly doubt you lived in California.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I truly doubt you lived in California.
Monterey, that damn ad ran on radio all day everyday
rationed to 50gal water per person per day
hunted hogs down #1 in Big Sur

Not my problem your doubt is broke

redtide

Mayor
and how do you propose to get a less heated atmosphere?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
admitting having lived in the DPRC is embarrassing to anyone sane who has escaped
Eureka it damn sure wasn't

hey, they have plenty on welfare and enough illegals to fight the fires

or those folks can always go to Co and live with MV's libs