• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Californians suffering through fires; Trump threatens them

Days

Commentator
Doubt that you would know anything about 'Christian hypocrisy' ... your statements in this thread alone show you know nothing about Christ or Christianity.

Sad for you
I have to admit, I have no idea what "Christian hypocrisy" means... but I admire someone that could make up a phrase like that... it is better than the tired old "anti-Semite" routine.

give Julie some credit... she is trying. Somewhere deep inside, something inside her is wrestling with the angels. Give her a chance to come to grips with what is bothering her, she probably doesn't know herself, just yet.

I'm always open to discuss the faith. Not sure how that popped up in a thread about California wildfires, but the old preachers used to go to preach at fires... ready made crowd of people standing around in need of salvation. heh

Days

Commentator
So, anyhoo, look a little closer at these latest 2 fires (Woolsey and Camp fires) and there's something terribly sinister about them. They appear to have been set deliberately to consume the northern suburbs of Los Angeles. Worse, places like Thousand Oaks and Malibu have been hit with DEW (Directed Energy Weapons) mounted in jets, and that's not very nice of our military to be testing out taxpayer funded Defense weapons on taxpayers. They even killed people driving in their cars, some kind of directed LASER cut right through the metal. Unbelievable stuff.

Yeah, these two fires popped up just as the Santa Ana winds were blowing, so they had zero containment... they will cost more than any fires in the history of the nation... so far they have burned something like 6500 homes and there's still like 10% containment. Over a quarter million people have been told to run from their homes....

Dawg

President
Supporting Member