• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Call it what it was, ChumpCare !

Spamature

President
Boy were you Trump Voters taken for a ride. How do you feel to have your signature issue and primary concern tossed aside like a old banana peel. He even tells you it was an inconvenience that he really didn't even care about and is glad to be done with. How can you continue to defend somebody who lied to your face then stabs you in the back ?

Trump: 'In a way I'm glad I got it out of the way'

Does Trump regret starting his agenda with health care? “No, I don’t,” he told me. "But in a way I’m glad I got it out of the way.”

— Robert Costa (@costareports) March 24, 2017

Last edited:
It's going to be interesting watching trump supporters realize tax reform means a handout for the rich, higher deficits, and inflation all rolled up into one piece of legislation that does jacksh*t for the people "left behind".

Spamature

President
It's going to be interesting watching trump supporters realize tax reform means a handout for the rich, higher deficits, and inflation all rolled up into one piece of legislation that does jacksh*t for the people "left behind".
They bitched for 8 yrs about something the Dems worked on for a whole year all while the entire conservative world rode on their back. Republicans worked on the issue for 17 days and then quit and turned their backs on all of it.

And you are right. Now they'll about start writing post dated checks it will takes the next two generations pay off.

Last edited:

Days

Commentator
Boy were you Trump Voters taken for a ride. How do you feel to have your signature issue and primary concern tossed aside like a old banana peel. He even tell you it was an inconvenience that he really didn't even care about and is glad to be done with. How can you continue to defend somebody who lied to your face then stabs you in the back ?

Does Trump regret starting his agenda with health care? “No, I don’t,” he told me. "But in a way I’m glad I got it out of the way.”

It wasn't Trump's primary campaign issue; bringing back jobs was his signature issue.

Do you ever get tired of going over board with every top post?

I didn't vote for Trump so I'm not sure how it feels, but I'm pretty sure you could put together a tad more than nyah, nyah, nyah, how's it feel?

Using a taunt for a top post?

Spamature

President
It wasn't Trump's primary campaign issue; bringing back jobs was his signature issue.

Do you ever get tired of going over board with every top post?

I didn't vote for Trump so I'm not sure how it feels, but I'm pretty sure you could put together a tad more than nyah, nyah, nyah, how's it feel?

Using a taunt for a top post?
Shall we go back and count the number of post in the last year about repealing the ACA. How about between now and election night. I bet the vast majority of them were taunts at Dems. Never saw anyone complain about the tone of those post until it was righties on the other end of it.

It's not like Trump is through taking you defenders for chumps either. He going to do it as long as you refuse to wise up.

Last edited:

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Boy were you Trump Voters taken for a ride. How do you feel to have your signature issue and primary concern tossed aside like a old banana peel. He even tells you it was an inconvenience that he really didn't even care about and is glad to be done with. How can you continue to defend somebody who lied to your face then stabs you in the back ?

Chumpcare, Obamacare, Obamcare2.0 call it whatever you want,....but Obamacare sucks...but surely if you don't have Obamacare quit what you have and sign up.

Drumcollie

Shall we go back and count the number of post in the last year about repealing the ACA. How about between now and election night. I bet the vast majority of them were taunts at Dems. Never saw anyone complain about the tone of those post until it was righties on the other end of it.

It's not like Trump is through taking you defenders for chumps either. He going to do it as long as you refuse to wise up.
HAHAHAHAHAHA...That is funny because you lost the election, when you thought you had a 10 point margin, and now you are the voice of reason and knowledge...Bwahahaha.

S

Sickofleft

At some point you are going to have ask yourself what exactly you are celebrating. Is it that a shit law that is not working is still on the books? What are Democrats going to say when the signature legislation of a failed Presidency does collapse?

Obamacare is still law, it is still not working and people still hate it.

Yay you!

Mr. Friscus

Governor

How many threads about this does it make for you about your odd take on this issue.. 7? 8?

Let's suppose Trump indeed lied to his base, turned around, and said "Ha! I was for Obamacare the entire time!"

Shouldn't you be happy?

Instead, we get thread after thread of whining.

Certainly, some Trump voters are let down by a seemingly lack of vigilance in truly repealing and replacing.

Just as so many Obama voters were let down by the mountains of campaign promises he made that he didn't bother to do, or even try to do.

As a clear establishment, big government supporter, you should be happy about this. Your posterchildren: Pelosi, Paul Ryan, etc., are achieving some success in fighting against forces outside of Washington.. the people.

Unlike you, I can be let down by a president who represents my supposed "side of the aisle". The "cause" of appearing foolishly confident isn't an issue. Trump can certainly fail me and my concerns. I won't defend him if he sells out to your style of governing.. like a Barack Obama or George Bush.

So, how many more of these are you going to start? You say the exact same thing in every one.

Days

Commentator

wise up to your wise cracks? Post something that makes sense and maybe then I could aspire to your dizzying heights. But all you post is taunts and insults; all this hackery is just leaving me empty.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
wise up to your wise cracks? Post something that makes sense and maybe then I could aspire to your dizzying heights. But all you post is taunts and insults; all this hackery is just leaving me empty.
majority are FAKE NEWS

Spamature

President
How many threads about this does it make for you about your odd take on this issue.. 7? 8?

Let's suppose Trump indeed lied to his base, turned around, and said "Ha! I was for Obamacare the entire time!"

Shouldn't you be happy?

Instead, we get thread after thread of whining.

Certainly, some Trump voters are let down by a seemingly lack of vigilance in truly repealing and replacing.

Just as so many Obama voters were let down by the mountains of campaign promises he made that he didn't bother to do, or even try to do.

As a clear establishment, big government supporter, you should be happy about this. Your posterchildren: Pelosi, Paul Ryan, etc., are achieving some success in fighting against forces outside of Washington.. the people.

Unlike you, I can be let down by a president who represents my supposed "side of the aisle". The "cause" of appearing foolishly confident isn't an issue. Trump can certainly fail me and my concerns. I won't defend him if he sells out to your style of governing.. like a Barack Obama or George Bush.

So, how many more of these are you going to start? You say the exact same thing in every one.
How many post have you made about the ACA , 7 , maybe 8, maybe a few more than that ?

Ryan and Pelosi are poster children for two opposite reasons. We both know why.

If he sells out ? He sold you out. That tweets says it all. It was bullsh*t. You call it "letting you down" to cushion the blow and give yourself room to forgive him for the next time he turns his back on you. Also I am offended by you Bush bashing in comparison to Trump. Trump couldn't paint Bush's baby toenail. It's too high a reach for him. Which shows you how low on the totem poll he sits.

Days

Commentator
How many post have you made about the ACA , 7 , maybe 8, maybe a few more than that ?

Ryan and Pelosi are poster children for two opposite reasons. We both know why.

If he sells out ? He sold you out. That tweets says it all. It was bullsh*t. You call it "letting you down" to cushion the blow and give yourself room to forgive him for the next time he turns his back on you. Also I am offended by you Bush bashing in comparison to Trump. Trump couldn't paint Bush's baby toenail. It's too high a reach for him. Which shows you how low on the totem poll he sits.
Spam, I've written you at least 3 posts now, and you refuse to look at it. Healthcare was Ryan's game, not Trump's. Trump is tackling red tape and trade, trying to bring back investment, jobs.

Spamature

President
Spam, I've written you at least 3 posts now, and you refuse to look at it. Healthcare was Ryan's game, not Trump's. Trump is tackling red tape and trade, trying to bring back investment, jobs.
Trump is the President. He said he this would be easy. He said he was the only person who could do it. He said it would be done so fast our heads would spin.

Well he was done with it fast and there is a lot of spinning heads and otherwise.

You can keep trying to tell me what he said. But I will have to refer you to the video of what he said.

Arkady

President
Tax "reform" is going to be hard for them to pull off because of reconciliation rules. That's why they tried to hijack healthcare reform to push through upper-class tax cuts: it let them offset those tax cuts with savage cuts to the benefits of the poor so that it didn't appear to increase the deficit, and thus was eligible for reconciliation. If they do tax cuts in a free-standing way, they're going to wind up with massive deficit increases, which means the only way around the filibuster will be sun-setting provisions of the kind we got under Bush. And even that will potentially have a political price, after so many hypocrites of the "Freedom Caucus" variety spend the last eight years swearing up and down that deficits and debt were critical problems. In the Obama years, deficit dropped like a rock and yet half the GOP was shrieking to the rafters about how bad it all was, so how are they going to turn around now and act like it's no big deal for deficits to soar?

At some point you are going to have ask yourself what exactly you are celebrating. Is it that a shit law that is not working is still on the books? What are Democrats going to say when the signature legislation of a failed Presidency does collapse?

Obamacare is still law, it is still not working and people still hate it.

Yay you!
That's the point, actually. It's really irrelevant, since Obamacare is effectively dead anyway. The mandate isn't being enforced so the concept it's built on (healthy people subsidizing sick people) has failed, the fines for non-compliance aren't being levied, the exchanges have largely collapsed, and the premiums have become unaffordable by any measure.

The Republicans fvcked up epically in failing to bring a workable plan to the table, so for the time being, the federal government is largely out of health care, which is the best possible outcome a patriotic American could hope for.

Spamature

President
...That is funny because you lost the election, when you thought you had a 10 point margin, and now you are the voice of reason and knowledge..
So ? You thought you had the ACA repealed. No you're going to try to laugh at the other side ? HAHAHAHAHAHA. Bwahahaha. Right back at you.

That's the point, actually. It's really irrelevant, since Obamacare is effectively dead anyway. The mandate isn't being enforced so the concept it's built on (healthy people subsidizing sick people) has failed, the fines for non-compliance aren't being levied, the exchanges have largely collapsed, and the premiums have become unaffordable by any measure.

The Republicans fvcked up epically in failing to bring a workable plan to the table, so for the time being, the federal government is largely out of health care, which is the best possible outcome a patriotic American could hope for.
They aren't out of healthcare... They are still forcing insurers to cover people with pre-existing conditions. If they don't enforce the individual mandate it will bring about adverse selection and the death spiral. And Republicans will be to blame for taking something that is working and breaking it.

Spamature

President

Don't forget your gopers in congress are suing to remove subsidies on top of removing mandates.

You are destroying the ACA. Don't try to pretend this is happening on its own. But it is happening on your watch. The America people are looking to you to solve the problems you have created. That is a tall order for the party that only knows how to bitch and moan instead of legislate.

Drumcollie

So ? You thought you had the ACA repealed. No you're going to try to laugh at the other side ? HAHAHAHAHAHA. Bwahahaha. Right back at you.
Lucky you America's healthcare is still failing.. Glad you are happy about that.