• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Calling Trump a Racist is Hate Speech & Needs to be Treated as Such by Big Tech

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
I demand the Big Tech conglomerates start banning dem hate instead of conservative values or so-called racist facts.

Failure to do so should be fined as an illegal contribution in kind to the democrats and taxed accordingly.

BREAKING: Facebook Suspends Conservative Star Candace Owens for Stating Facts – That Liberal Policies Promote Fatherless Homes

Facebook suspended conservative star Candace Owens on for stating facts about liberal policies promote fatherless homes.

West coast tech geeks are striking back the only way they know how. They were exposed years ago for their bias & all they can do is whine and cry.
Meanwhile in their backyard, homeless and poop piling up in the streets.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Where’s the proof Trump is racist you “America was never great” hater
Who said it was never great? I thought it was great before trump came along. Why do we need somebody to make a great country great?

You seem to be all over the place.

worldlymrb

Revenge
Who said it was never great? I thought it was great before trump came along. Why do we need somebody to make a great country great?

You seem to be all over the place.
Dems first major legislation in making America Great Again is to allow the gender confused Transvestites compete against woman in sports. Must be a proud moment for all you progressive kooks.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I demand the Big Tech conglomerates start banning dem hate instead of conservative values or so-called racist facts.

Failure to do so should be fined as an illegal contribution in kind to the democrats and taxed accordingly.

BREAKING: Facebook Suspends Conservative Star Candace Owens for Stating Facts – That Liberal Policies Promote Fatherless Homes

Facebook suspended conservative star Candace Owens on for stating facts about liberal policies promote fatherless homes.
So should every claim that Obama wasn't a citizen or that he is a Muslim or a communist be treated the same way?

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Dems first major legislation in making America Great Again is to allow the gender confused Transvestites compete against woman in sports. Must be a proud moment for all you progressive kooks.
Link proving your claim that this is the top priority?

Colorforms

Senator

It's all part of the left's fascist movement. They have no logical arguments, so they just ban speech.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Last edited:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
It's all part of the left's fascist movement. They have no logical arguments, so they just ban speech.
So can Candace Owens go down to her local Fox news station and demand air time? Why not? What does Fox have against free speech?