• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Calling Trump a Racist is Hate Speech & Needs to be Treated as Such by Big Tech

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
I don't think Trump minds being called a racist.

Case in point. He was furious when his people said he needed to strongly condemn the white supremacists, neo-nazis after the Charlottesville rally and their murdering Heather Heyer. Recall Trump's first words were 'there were fine people on both sides.'

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I don't think Trump minds being called a racist.

Case in point. He was furious when his people said he needed to strongly condemn the white supremacists, neo-nazis after the Charlottesville rally and their murdering Heather Heyer. Recall Trump's first words were 'there were fine people on both sides.'
ONE (1) guy killed her and not they

Colorforms

Senator
So can Candace Owens go down to her local Fox news station and demand air time? Why not? What does Fox have against free speech?
So if PJ were to ban you for making these kinds of insufferably stupid posts, you would consider that valid? Or, more likely, would you question PJ's commitment to political discourse?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
So if PJ were to ban you for making these kinds of insufferably stupid posts, you would consider that valid? Or, more likely, would you question PJ's commitment to political discourse?
PJ is not required to provide a platform to the public. They are free to allow even the most inane of posters participate...even you.

Colorforms

Senator
PJ is not required to provide a platform to the public. They are free to allow even the most inane of posters participate...even you.
That's true, but they bill themselves as a blog promoting political discourse. So if they decided to start banning people simply for having a specific view, no matter how inanely stupid your posts happen to be, then they are no longer promoting political discourse, are they? Instead, they would be promoting an agenda.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
That's true, but they bill themselves as a blog promoting political discourse. So if they decided to start banning people, no matter how inanely stupid your posts happen to be, then they are no longer promoting political discourse, are they? Instead, they would be promoting an agenda.
Speaking of inane, stupid and throwing in dishonest...remember your posts?
(Explaining why she claimed I said something I didn't say)

I was taking what you said the way that I wanted to.

I didn't "misinterpret" anything. I took what was said and I interpreted it the way that i wanted too.

Colorforms

Senator
Speaking of inane, stupid and throwing in dishonest...remember your posts?
(Explaining why she claimed I said something I didn't say)

I was taking what you said the way that I wanted to.

I didn't "misinterpret" anything. I took what was said and I interpreted it the way that i wanted too.
I'll take that as your concession. Enjoy my living in your head. I sure am. :)

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I'll take that as your concession. Enjoy my living in your head. I sure am. :)
New tactic...pretend I'm bothered by you. I'm not. I enjoy embarrassing you from time to time by reminding people reading your posts just how dishonest you are. I realize you are as indifferent to me as I am of you...but I also know you see that your statements were stupid and you have to wonder what kind of damage your own words do to your credibility...the admission that you dishonestly misquote what people post.

Colorforms

Senator
New tactic...pretend I'm bothered by you. I'm not. I enjoy embarrassing you from time to time by reminding people reading your posts just how dishonest you are. I realize you are as indifferent to me as I am of you...but I also know you see that your statements were stupid and you have to wonder what kind of damage your own words do to your credibility...the admission that you dishonestly misquote what people post.
That's fine, you can hold onto that for as long as you want. :) Unlike the left, I don't demand that you think a certain way.

I am not, however, in the least embarrassed by that. I am entertained to no end, however, that you're incapable of letting it go. Like I said, enjoy it. It's all yours. :)

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
nowhere close to what your words do to damage you and especially your lies

middleview

President
Supporting Member
That's fine, you can hold onto that for as long as you want. :) Unlike the left, I don't demand that you think a certain way.

I am not, however, in the least embarrassed by that. I am entertained to no end, however, that you're incapable of letting it go. Like I said, enjoy it. It's all yours. :)
What makes you think anyone is demanding you think a certain way? I'd suggest it would be nice if you'd simply think at all.