• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Calls for Violence against Republicans (by tolerant liberals)

Caroljo

Senator
I'd like to hear from any that proves this wrong (or right). Now, I'm not saying it's all true. This is a copy & paste (no idea who made this list)....and I'm sure there will be some trying to prove it's ALL a lie. Although, I know many points are true, there are a some I need to look into further. I would like to see the truth on those if anyone has it. If all true, and you call US the haters? How can you support this and say you are not full of hate? You all have a wonderful night, I'll be back tomorrow to catch up! But please...leave links to show you're proof if fake (or true).

Here is a list of calls for violence against Republicans by "tolerant" liberals. Thanks Tom
These are sick, disturbed, cold, heartless people.

"1) Tim Kaine asked for blood on the streets.
2) Loretta Lynch wanted bloodshed and violence against Republicans.
3) Obama asked his supporters to rise up.
4) CNN did a segment on who would take over the government if all elected Republicans were KILLED during Trump's inauguration.
5) A New York play shows the killing of Trump.
6) Snoop Dog kills Trump in a video.
7) Kathy Griffin decapitates Trump in a photo shoot.
8)Madonna - "I've thought a lot about blowing up the White House"!
9) Robert De Niro - "I'd like to punch Trump in the face"
10) Joss Whedon, Avengers director - "I want a Rhino to F* Paul Ryan to death"
11) David Simon, creator of The Wire - "Pick up a G*d* brick" if Trump fires Robert Mueller.
12) Mickey Rourke, the wrestler actor - "He can suck my F* D*ck" and threatens to beat Trump with baseball bat.
13) Lea DeLaria, actress, threatens to "take out Republicans and Independents with baseball bat" after Trump win.
14) YG, rapper, threatens Trump with 'F* Donald Trump' song.
15) Marilyn Manson kills Trump in music video.
16) Everlast, rapper, warns Trump - "I will punch you in your F*ing face"
17) Larry Wilmore jokes about suffocating Trump with "pillow they used to kill Scalia"
18) Stephan Colbert's Late Show puts Stephen Miller's head on a spike.
19) Sarah Silverman suggests military could help 'overthrow' Trump.
20) Kathy Griffin promised to beat up Baron Trump (who is 11 years old)
21) Juan Thompson threatened to blow up a Jewish community center.
22) Jeremy Christian, the Portland Killer and a Bernie voter killed two.
23) The Huffington Post asked for Trump's execution - on June 11th, Jason Fuller said in his article that impeachment is no longer enough and that Trump must face "ultimate" justice.

EatTheRich

President
I'd like to hear from any that proves this wrong (or right). Now, I'm not saying it's all true. This is a copy & paste (no idea who made this list)....and I'm sure there will be some trying to prove it's ALL a lie. Although, I know many points are true, there are a some I need to look into further. I would like to see the truth on those if anyone has it. If all true, and you call US the haters? How can you support this and say you are not full of hate? You all have a wonderful night, I'll be back tomorrow to catch up! But please...leave links to show you're proof if fake (or true).

Here is a list of calls for violence against Republicans by "tolerant" liberals. Thanks Tom

4) CNN did a segment on who would take over the government if all elected Republicans were KILLED during Trump's inauguration.
11) David Simon, creator of The Wire - "Pick up a G*d* brick" if Trump fires Robert Mueller.
12) Mickey Rourke, the wrestler actor - "He can suck my F* D*ck" and threatens to beat Trump with baseball bat.
13) Lea DeLaria, actress, threatens to "take out Republicans and Independents with baseball bat" after Trump win.
17) Larry Wilmore jokes about suffocating Trump with "pillow they used to kill Scalia"
23) The Huffington Post asked for Trump's execution - on June 11th, Jason Fuller said in his article that impeachment is no longer enough and that Trump must face "ultimate" justice.
1-2. False. No statement to that effect has ever been produced from either of them.
3. While true, this is not a call to violence.
5. The play, Shakespeare's Julius Caesar, shows the killing of Caesar, which is portrayed in a negative light, in a modernized context strongly suggesting that Caesar be identified with Trump.
17. True, but since Scalia wasn't in fact smothered with a pillow, the joke is really about how everyone knows he'll do no such thing.
20. She said she'd give him a "beat down" right after talking about the "beat down" Clinton got at the polls. So, in context, a metaphorical one.
22. How do you know who he voted for? He posted in support of both Sanders (who was not in the race) and Trump (who was) on his FB.
23. Yes ... upon the conviction for treason he felt Trump deserved.

Everything else here ... totally true.

freyasman

Senator

All that kind of shit being bandied about and joked about and tweeted out and discussed, and they still don't get why so many people are so deadset against gun control.:rolleyes:

Q- "Why can't you people just agree to some "reasonable restrictions" on guns? What are you so afraid of?"
A- "Well frankly, we're a bit concerned about all the jokes and discussion about murdering folks like us...... you moron."
:rolleyes::cool:

Caroljo

Senator
1-2. False. No statement to that effect has ever been produced from either of them.
3. While true, this is not a call to violence.
5. The play, Shakespeare's Julius Caesar, shows the killing of Caesar, which is portrayed in a negative light, in a modernized context strongly suggesting that Caesar be identified with Trump.
17. True, but since Scalia wasn't in fact smothered with a pillow, the joke is really about how everyone knows he'll do no such thing.
20. She said she'd give him a "beat down" right after talking about the "beat down" Clinton got at the polls. So, in context, a metaphorical one.
22. How do you know who he voted for? He posted in support of both Sanders (who was not in the race) and Trump (who was) on his FB.
23. Yes ... upon the conviction for treason he felt Trump deserved.

Everything else here ... totally true.
I disagree that #3 was not a call to violence. Telling his supporters to "rise up" means what then? Maybe he didn't mean it to mean violence, but I believe many took it as that, and we're seeing the results.

Caroljo

Senator
Lefties "kill" metaphorically.
Righties kill in reality.
It's said most mass murderers WERE lefty's. It's also said that the Las Vegas killer's FB page was full of anti-Trump rhetoric. He was even pictured at an anti-Trump protest. What you stated is (again) DISHONEST. We have "Lying Hillary", now we have "Dishonest Julie". You really should give up....everything you post is BS.

EatTheRich

President
I disagree that #3 was not a call to violence. Telling his supporters to "rise up" means what then? Maybe he didn't mean it to mean violence, but I believe many took it as that, and we're seeing the results.
It means to make themselves heard, register to vote, etc.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member

If you COPIED and Pasted it....why aren't you providing the link? You ask others for links but where's yours?

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
It's said most mass murderers WERE lefty's. It's also said that the Las Vegas killer's FB page was full of anti-Trump rhetoric. He was even pictured at an anti-Trump protest. What you stated is (again) DISHONEST. We have "Lying Hillary", now we have "Dishonest Julie". You really should give up....everything you post is BS.
You asked us for a link....where's YOURS? You didn't want to post it because it came from FACEBOOK? LOL When will you ever learn?

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
It's said??? Who said it. LINK??

Now that the left has mainstreamed both violence and dehumanizing genocidal language (see below), escalation is inevitable. The simple fact is the left views a large portion of our population as less than human, and thus they feel no compunction about killing them.

Clinton's polling numbers went up in the wake of the deplorables comment. It pissed off the halfwits and the sub-human scum who were embarrassed to realize that people recognized how deplorable they were, but they already supported Trump, so it made no difference what they thought.

Arkady

President

As usual, you've been taken in by right-wing propaganda making the rounds of social media. Just to take the first two:

http://checkyourfact.com/2017/06/15/fact-check-did-tim-kaine-and-loretta-lynch-call-for-blood-and-death-in-the-streets/

Kaine called for a"fight in Congress, fight in the courts, fight in the streets, fight online, fight at the ballot box...." Unless a person is enough of an imbecile as to think he's literally calling for fisticuffs in our nation's courtrooms and on the floor of Congress, obviously he's referring to a non-violent fight, not bloodshed.

As for Lynch, her comments were praising those who, in the past, marched and bled and died for causes they believe in. She wasn't praising those who carried out violence against their opponents. She was praising those who were the victims of violence in the name of civil rights.

Here's what I recommend (based on a practice I follow). When you find yourself humiliated this way, by passing along misleading information, make a mental note of who, exactly, played you for a fool. Who was it that handed you the material, winding you up to go off and embarrass yourself. Whoever it was, make a note: that source is not to be trusted. They are not your friend. They're someone willing to leave you twisting in the wind in order to pass along their lines. Don't let them do it again. From now on, whenever you get material from that source, remember this moment. Remember what they did to you. Double-check everything they hand you before passing it along. That's the only way you can avoid this kind of disgrace, and the only way you can resist being turned into a conduit for lies.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
N

"I'd like to punch him in the face....I tell ya"

Oh never mind...you wanted a LINK and that's the only one I could find of a lard ass'd SOB saying he'd like to punch someone in the face.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
The Las Vegas killer didn't have a FB page.
The Las Vegas killer wasn't pictured at an anti-Trump protest.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
It's SAID? AH...your Facebook phantom that you couldn't find a link to? LOLOL
https://www.facebook.com/OccupyDemocrats/posts/1580130022080046

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
The Las Vegas killer didn't have a FB page.
The Las Vegas killer wasn't pictured at an anti-Trump protest.
And Carol, an infamous FB dweller fails to leave a link to her source because she knows that FB is nothing but a gossip site. Her Russian friends did find it handy to try to slime Hillary though.

Caroljo

Senator
If you COPIED and Pasted it....why aren't you providing the link? You ask others for links but where's yours?
Why should I have to give a link to what I copied and pasted? Lol! I have no idea where it originally came from, just thought it would be an interesting topic. No need for links to the ones that have already been proven to be true. I said there were some I didn't know about, so asked if someone can prove them true or false to please give me a link to verify it.

Caroljo

Senator
As usual, you've been taken in by right-wing propaganda making the rounds of social media. Just to take the first two:

http://checkyourfact.com/2017/06/15/fact-check-did-tim-kaine-and-loretta-lynch-call-for-blood-and-death-in-the-streets/

Kaine called for a"fight in Congress, fight in the courts, fight in the streets, fight online, fight at the ballot box...." Unless a person is enough of an imbecile as to think he's literally calling for fisticuffs in our nation's courtrooms and on the floor of Congress, obviously he's referring to a non-violent fight, not bloodshed.

As for Lynch, her comments were praising those who, in the past, marched and bled and died for causes they believe in. She wasn't praising those who carried out violence against their opponents. She was praising those who were the victims of violence in the name of civil rights.

Here's what I recommend (based on a practice I follow). When you find yourself humiliated this way, by passing along misleading information, make a mental note of who, exactly, played you for a fool. Who was it that handed you the material, winding you up to go off and embarrass yourself. Whoever it was, make a note: that source is not to be trusted. They are not your friend. They're someone willing to leave you twisting in the wind in order to pass along their lines. Don't let them do it again. From now on, whenever you get material from that source, remember this moment. Remember what they did to you. Double-check everything they hand you before passing it along. That's the only way you can avoid this kind of disgrace, and the only way you can resist being turned into a conduit for lies.
My god you people are stupid. I SAID I didn't KNOW if all of these are true. I ASKED to have anybody here prove one way or the other. I posted this just for conversation. So NO, I am not humiliated. It's you that is coming off as ignorant and STUPID for just attacking....why the hell can't you just respond without being a shit head?

Arkady

President
My god you people are stupid. I SAID I didn't KNOW if all of these are true. I ASKED to have anybody here prove one way or the other. I posted this just for conversation. So NO, I am not humiliated. It's you that is coming off as ignorant and STUPID for just attacking....why the hell can't you just respond without being a shit head?
You passed along long-debunked smears, just as you were meant to do by the source of those lies. People like you are very useful to them. The fact you don't even realize when you've humiliated yourself is a key to your usefulness. If you were sensitive to this embarrassment, you'd quickly lose your utility to them, because you'd start to guard against again becoming a vector for the contagion they're spreading. But since you lack the capacity for shame, you can be counted on to pass their material along again and again.