• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Cameron vs Obama

Jen

Senator
Cameron shortens his vacation and becomes proactive in stopping the impending violence from terrorists.

Obama........ says "we don't have a strategy yet" and then goes off to fundraisers, and to attend a wedding.

Obama seems hapless at best.

So do you think we will have a terrorist attack of some sort (reports are of weaponizing the bubonic plague) before 9/11/14 or after 9/11/14?

USA Today Reports RE Cameron - raising the terror threat to code red.

Obama doesn't have a strategy according to the Washington Times,

AND CNN

MrMike

Bless you all
Obama is a Trojan horse Muslim who will suddenly relocate his misplaced prayer mat after he leaves or is forced out of office.

He's incompetent (period) and he already stated his desire to stand with Islam. In “Audacity of Hope” he writes: “I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.

His own words...

Jen

Senator
Obama is a Trojan horse Muslim who will suddenly relocate his misplaced prayer mat after he leaves or is forced out of office.

He's incompetent (period) and he already stated his desire to stand with Islam. In “Audacity of Hope” he writes: “I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.

His own words...
And he is obviously making good on that promise.

He is no doubt in a bad position............he cannot go against Muslims, and yet, their actions make it imperative that he does go against them to save us from their terrorist actions.

He's going to be outed sooner or later. I agree with your post here in its entirety.

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member
Cameron goes to meet with the Obama to discuss foreign policy matters. The latter is standing in front of the White House, filled with anxiety. Cameron arrives dressed in a magnificent red tunic. “What a gorgeous tunic!” Obama says. Cameron replies, “See! This is what is wrong with you, Barry. You see this and think of beauty whereas I wear it to improve troop morale!” Cameron explains that if he ever gets wounded, his troops won’t see him bleeding and will continue fighting. Obama takes this message to heart and shouts, “Michelle! Fetch me my brown pants!

Charcat

One of the Patsy's
Cameron shortens his vacation and becomes proactive in stopping the impending violence from terrorists.

Obama........ says "we don't have a strategy yet" and then goes off to fundraisers, and to attend a wedding.

Obama seems hapless at best.

So do you think we will have a terrorist attack of some sort (reports are of weaponizing the bubonic plague) before 9/11/14 or after 9/11/14?

USA Today Reports RE Cameron - raising the terror threat to code red.

Obama doesn't have a strategy according to the Washington Times,

AND CNN
Well, he does have priorities....at least the marriage of his personal chef to an MSNBC correspondent is worth interrupting a fundraiser. Whereas the rising of a terrorist army, race riots in America and assorted other trivial matters don't quite measure up in importance to warrant interrupting his vacation time.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
Cameron goes to meet with the Obama to discuss foreign policy matters. The latter is standing in front of the White House, filled with anxiety. Cameron arrives dressed in a magnificent red tunic. “What a gorgeous tunic!” Obama says. Cameron replies, “See! This is what is wrong with you, Barry. You see this and think of beauty whereas I wear it to improve troop morale!” Cameron explains that if he ever gets wounded, his troops won’t see him bleeding and will continue fighting. Obama takes this message to heart and shouts, “Michelle! Fetch me my brown pants!
So now we have suit-gate.. what a scandal. :p

Zoar

Governor
You got the Dirty Harry guy monologue of crap talk nailed down. Both you and Clint Eastwood flop.

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member

His own words...

You're a pig...

Of course, not all my conversations in immigrant communities follow this easy pattern. In the wake of 9/11, my meetings with Arab and Pakistani Americans, for example, have a more urgent quality, for the stories of detentions and FBI questioning and hard stares from neighbors have shaken their sense of security and belonging. They have been reminded that the history of immigration in this country has a dark underbelly; they need specific assurances that their citizenship really means something, that America has learned the right lessons from the Japanese internments during World War II, and that I will stand with them should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.

Zoar

Governor
Funny to see (above) all the paranoid frightened white people...LOL
Yes they are squeezing the charmin in the bathroom with a tub full of water, an AR-15, ammo, and canned food. They are "all set!" Or so they think. Their brains work weirdly.

Jen

Senator
Jen likes to post nonsensical attacks on Democrats trolling for a 'like'. She and her buddies need them to feel important. ha ha
Sort of a pathetic lil post here, write on.
I have no need to get a "like" and I have no need to be important - here. o_O Why would I?

But you, sweetums, grilling me earlier on why I don't post to you........ seems like you are projecting your own sad little needs onto me.;)
I understand....:rolleyes:

write on

Senator
Sort of a pathetic lil post here, write on.
I have no need to get a "like" and I have no need to be important - here. o_O Why would I?

But you, sweetums, grilling me earlier on why I don't post to you........ seems like you are projecting your own sad little needs onto me.;)
I understand....:rolleyes:
I thought you didn't reply to me unless I specifically directed mine to you, Jen?

https://www.politicaljack.com/threads/black-america.74055/page-2#post-1160416

You're a lying, sympathy seeking, pathetic, con. And we all can see it.

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
And he is obviously making good on that promise.

He is no doubt in a bad position............he cannot go against Muslims, and yet, their actions make it imperative that he does go against them to save us from their terrorist actions.

He's going to be outed sooner or later. I agree with your post here in its entirety.
What promise?