• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Can A republican in the group explain why Kim Jong Un is such a great guy

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Peace is great and all persons pursuing peace are the greatest people of all. The submarines ready to eliminate NK from the planet are and were in place
What president of ours pursued war with North Korea?

Trump canceled military training with South Korea. Did you really think that made war less likely?

Trump wanted a photo op.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
If talking to Hitler might have prevented the horrors of WW2, yes...………….

You would do the same, however invoking Godwins law is silly as is rewriting history in the present. Trump strived for peace, I support him and peace fully and so should you
Chamberlain did try to talk to Hitler...he traded the Czech people for a temporary peace and made war more likely, not less.

Trump made Kim stronger in his own country...

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Trump likes all murderous thug dictators....like Kim Jong Un, Duterte, Erdogan, Putin.
He identifies with those sickos, makes him feel manly to sidle up to them, even express LOVE for them.

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
What president of ours pursued war with North Korea?

Trump canceled military training with South Korea. Did you really think that made war less likely?

Trump wanted a photo op.
Military training with sk is meaningless and unnecessary considering the firepower parked permanently offshore

kaz

Small l libertarian
That our president loves him? Why would Trump exonnerate him for the murder of Otto Warmbier?

I just don't get it.
No, you don't get it. The one thing you got right.

Democrats want war with Russia and North Korea. Remember when you used to be the peace party?

Give peace a chance, war hawk

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
Chamberlain did try to talk to Hitler...he traded the Czech people for a temporary peace and made war more likely, not less.

Trump made Kim stronger in his own country...
Dumb Brits who begged the colonists to save them are and were meaningless and irrelevant

Bugsy McGurk

President
That our president loves him? Why would Trump exonnerate him for the murder of Otto Warmbier?

I just don't get it.
The Trump cult’s approval of Trump’s dealings with Kim Jung Un confirm as much as anything how brainwashed the cult is.

Trump has failed abysmally with NK. He came in promising no more endless talking - NK must give up it’s nukes. What has Trump accomplished?

Well, NK has not surrendered one nuke. To make matters worse, Trump glorified their dictator, giving him equal status on the world stage and praising his leadership, even exchanging love letters. He even gave him a pass for killing Otto Warmbier for stealing a poster.

A more complete, abysmal failure cannot be imagined. And yet, not a peep of criticism from the Trump cult. They defend him at every turn. Only profound brainwashing can explain such fealty to their Dear Leader Trump.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
No, you don't get it. The one thing you got right.

Democrats want war with Russia and North Korea. Remember when you used to be the peace party?

Give peace a chance, war hawk
once again making shit up...so kissing Putin's ass while on his knees with Kim is the only way to prevent war.

Kim murders an American citizen...let's just pretend it didn't happen. Calling him a murderer, even if true, may cause a war. Right?

Putin orders the GRU to break American laws to help Trump get elected...if we point that out he may launch missiles....Wow.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Military training with sk is meaningless and unnecessary considering the firepower parked permanently offshore
So nuclear war is the alternative, eh? Good thing you aren't in charge.

We had nuclear weapons in 1950. Kim Il Sung invaded the south anyway. The reason is that using nukes is the very last resort. The knowledge that US Troops and a well trained S. Korean army are in place is the best detriment.

kaz

Small l libertarian
once again making shit up...so kissing Putin's ass while on his knees with Kim is the only way to prevent war.

Kim murders an American citizen...let's just pretend it didn't happen. Calling him a murderer, even if true, may cause a war. Right?

Putin orders the GRU to break American laws to help Trump get elected...if we point that out he may launch missiles....Wow.
Diplomacy is the way to prevent war. Kissing ass was Obama in Cuba, Jimmy Carter with the terrorist Arafat, Obama sucking off Imanutjob. No one sucks like a Democrat.

Now Trump is President, and you're beating the war drums for Russia and North Korea. Pass. I'm not interested in another of your Democrat wars

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Diplomacy is the way to prevent war. Kissing ass was Obama in Cuba, Jimmy Carter with the terrorist Arafat, Obama sucking off Imanutjob. No one sucks like a Democrat.

Now Trump is President, and you're beating the war drums for Russia and North Korea. Pass. I'm not interested in another of your Democrat wars
You call what Trump is doing Diplomacy?

We had reached a point in our history when keeping Cuba under sanction was useless. They were no longer a client of the evil Soviet Union...hadn't been a threat for decades.
You have a problem with that, but kissing Kim Jong Un's ass was a good idea.

Jimmy Carter got the Israelis and PLO to make peace. That included Egypt. Have there been any wars between Israel and Egypt since? I realize your grasp of world history is as bad as Trump's is, but Israel and Egypt had been to war three times from 1948 to 1974.
Carter's efforts actually did bring peace.

We had been at odds with Iran since 1979. They were working on nuclear weapons. Reagan sold them weapons. I guess that is your kind of diplomacy, eh? the U.S., Russia, France, China and the United Kingdom — as well as Germany and the European Union all agreed with Iran to end their nuclear program. Your hatred of Obama prevents you from objectively viewing that deal. Only now that Trump has abrogated that agreement has Iran begun to enrich Uranium again.

So you think sucking up to Kim Jong Un in return for nothing was great, but a verifiable end to Iran's nuclear program was bad.

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
So nuclear war is the alternative, eh? Good thing you aren't in charge.

We had nuclear weapons in 1950. Kim Il Sung invaded the south anyway. The reason is that using nukes is the very last resort. The knowledge that US Troops and a well trained S. Korean army are in place is the best detriment.
Actually there is both nuclear and non nuclear missile firepower currently on scene just waiting.

Any more dumb democrappic comments

Yawn

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Actually there is both nuclear and non nuclear missile firepower currently on scene just waiting.

Any more dumb democrappic comments

Yawn
Depends on how stupid your next post is.

Every US president since Truman has thought military readiness in cooperation with the South Korean military was a good idea. Trump doesn't. I'll leave it there.

kaz

Small l libertarian
You call what Trump is doing Diplomacy?

We had reached a point in our history when keeping Cuba under sanction was useless. They were no longer a client of the evil Soviet Union...hadn't been a threat for decades.
You have a problem with that, but kissing Kim Jong Un's ass was a good idea.

Jimmy Carter got the Israelis and PLO to make peace. That included Egypt. Have there been any wars between Israel and Egypt since? I realize your grasp of world history is as bad as Trump's is, but Israel and Egypt had been to war three times from 1948 to 1974.
Carter's efforts actually did bring peace.

We had been at odds with Iran since 1979. They were working on nuclear weapons. Reagan sold them weapons. I guess that is your kind of diplomacy, eh? the U.S., Russia, France, China and the United Kingdom — as well as Germany and the European Union all agreed with Iran to end their nuclear program. Your hatred of Obama prevents you from objectively viewing that deal. Only now that Trump has abrogated that agreement has Iran begun to enrich Uranium again.

So you think sucking up to Kim Jong Un in return for nothing was great, but a verifiable end to Iran's nuclear program was bad.
Just a load of partisan driven bull. When Republicans do it, you hate it and when Democrats do it you swoon. Not an intellectually honest point in here.

You hate, hate, hate Republicans, you love, love, love Democrats. Democrat farts don't stink. Got it

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

MV omitted Obama killed American citizens as well with his toy drones......

I know, that's different

Reactions: kaz

middleview

President
Supporting Member
MV omitted Obama killed American citizens as well with his toy drones......

I know, that's different
Those terrorists were plotting to kill innocent Americans by blowing up airliners. Awlaki had already tried twice before and both of the bomb carriers had been captured and rolled on him.

It is different. Obama didn't suck up to a dictator who murdered an American. Trump did. What does Warmbier have to do with anti-American terrorism? GO.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Just a load of partisan driven bull. When Republicans do it, you hate it and when Democrats do it you swoon. Not an intellectually honest point in here.

You hate, hate, hate Republicans, you love, love, love Democrats. Democrat farts don't stink. Got it
"When republicans Do IT"? As if these things are all of the same impact and risk.

Was Cuba a threat? No. Was there a point to the embargo? No.
Was North Korea a threat? Yes. Has there been anything productive from Trump's meeting with Kim? No.
Was Iran a threat? Yes. Was there anything productive in the Iran Nuclear deal? Yes.

You hate, hate, hate Obama...and lying about what he did is not a problem for you.